The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Just a thought...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just a thought...
articool
Farting Nudist
Member # 65

Member Rated:
posted 07-13-2000 04:02 PM      Profile for articool   Email articool   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Here's my take on the missingno. glitch. You know how you can go from any place where you can catch Pokémon in the wild, then surf along Cinnibar Island and get the same Pokémon that you could get in the previous area? Well, I took notice that when you talk to the old man, it is the only other place in the game besides natural battle when wild Pokémon appear. So, I think that the game misinterprets that data, creating a screwed up Pokémon, Missingno. I bet if they kept the Missingno. trick in Yellow, you would be able to do the same thing when you see Oak catch Pikachu.

------------------
He who's sig just declared to the world that it would be the greatest Pokémon master of all time.

From: Needham, MA, USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Footitch
Farting Nudist
Member # 663

Member Rated:
posted 07-13-2000 08:17 PM      Profile for Footitch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yea... and while on the topic of Missingno., I no. they removed him from the game, but I heard there was a way (without using GS) to still see him, or his evil cousin "M" or whatever. Can anyone help me with this one? Also, is it possible to catch some sort of missingono. in G/S, or has this not been looked into yet? Thanks, anyone who can help me.

------------------
Beware the Monk who's traveled far,
With whome you share your bread and cheese.
If he needs a cloke,
don't lend him thine,
when I did that,
I got his fleas.

Smoking kills. If you've been killed, you've lost a very important part of your life.

"I'm drenched in liquid sunshine!" - Me

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.