The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Max stats for your Pokémon using GS?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Max stats for your Pokémon using GS?
-APlagueOnYou-
Farting Nudist
Member # 643

Rate Member
posted 07-09-2000 05:20 PM      Profile for -APlagueOnYou-   Email -APlagueOnYou-   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What are the codes to get Max Stats for you Pokémon? I need them for both R/B and Yellow.

------------------
The end is only the beginning for the Plague...

Elian
Farting Nudist
Member # 486

Member Rated:
posted 07-09-2000 05:24 PM      Profile for Elian   Author's Homepage   Email Elian   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i was wonderin the same thing, even tho it is MAJOR cheapness cause you dont have to take all the time that it does to get them up with the box trick.....

anyways....pokshark, i have a question:
ya know that code that makes all the pokemon in the wild have max stats, well do all of those stats stay with them up to Level 100??

------------------
"The weak don't deserve to take advantage of nataku's strength!"
- Chang Wufei

www.FrostCave.com
The FrostCave online RPG

-APlagueOnYou-
Farting Nudist
Member # 643

Rate Member
posted 07-09-2000 05:52 PM      Profile for -APlagueOnYou-   Email -APlagueOnYou-   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by StaRMiE121:
i was wonderin the same thing, even tho it is MAJOR cheapness cause you dont have to take all the time that it does to get them up with the box trick.....

anyways....pokshark, i have a question:
ya know that code that makes all the pokemon in the wild have max stats, well do all of those stats stay with them up to Level 100??

What I meant was there any way to change the DV of Pokémon, so that they would have the highist stats of there species.

------------------

-APlagueOnYou-
Farting Nudist
Member # 643

Rate Member
posted 07-09-2000 07:29 PM      Profile for -APlagueOnYou-   Email -APlagueOnYou-   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mlmiddleton:
This code is one of the MANY on the ULTIMATE GAMESHARK FAQ! So check there before asking for codes. There are links in my sig. Enjoy!

I didn't see it, are you sure you read the post where I clarified that I wanted to change the DV of a Poké?

------------------

GolemKong
Farting Nudist
Member # 16

Member Rated:
posted 07-09-2000 08:53 PM      Profile for GolemKong   Author's Homepage   Email GolemKong   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They have it there under "Genes".. it's one of the first few codes there:

01XX86D1
01XX87D1

The first X = Attack DV
Second = Defense
Third = Speed
Fourth = Special

They have F's in all of them, giving your poke max stats.. but if you want to change each DV.. you can 0-9, and A-F=10-15.

HP is determined by all of them :

quote:
+8 if Attack (DV) is odd, +4 if Defense is odd, +2 if Speed is odd, +1 of Special is odd.

------------------
"This is a forum for dorks. We're proud of that fact."
-cfalcon

[This message has been edited by GolemKong (edited 07-09-2000).]

mewtwo's fortress
Farting Nudist
Member # 591

Member Rated:
posted 07-09-2000 10:47 PM      Profile for mewtwo's fortress     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i forget

------------------
Oh Doctor, I was in a wonderful place filled with fire and brimstone and
there were all guys in red pyjamas sticking pitchforks in my butt!
-- Homer recovers from a heart attack, "Homer's Triple Bypass"

From: the cold, dark depths of mewtwo's fortess | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
FlameBait
Farting Nudist
Member # 235

Member Rated:
posted 07-22-2000 11:13 AM      Profile for FlameBait   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
These are for yellow, if you want them for R/B just raise the sixth digit in each line by one.

Max Stats:

HitPoints:
01FE7BD1
01017CD1
Attack:
01FE7DD1
01017ED1
Defence:
01FE7FD1
010180D1
Special:
01FE81D1
010182D1
Speed:
01FE83D1
010184D1
Genes:
01FF85D1
01FF86D1

------------------
"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups!" - Me

From: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
GamrGuy
unregistered

posted 07-22-2000 09:05 PM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
HitPoints:
01FE7BD1
01017CD1
Attack:
01FE7DD1
01017ED1
Defence:
01FE7FD1
010180D1
Special:
01FE81D1
010182D1
Speed:
01FE83D1
010184D1
Genes:
01FF85D1
01FF86D1

Or, try it the EASY way:
HitPoints:
01FF7BD1
Attack:
01FF7DD1
Defence:
01FF7FD1
Special:
01FF81D1
Speed:
01FF83D1
Genes:
01FF85D1
01FF86D1

It works the same, but there are less codes to input. I've tried it and it works JUST THE SAME.

------------------
"ash is the human incarnation of NOA" - GamrGuy
"F*ck azure. They're mewtwo using cocks" - Magician Type 0

AIM: GamrGuy87

IP: Logged
GamrGuy
unregistered

posted 07-22-2000 11:19 PM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Meh...it worked for me. Gave legal max stats.

------------------
<¬Ĺ/\/\®•<¬ÜĄ
"ash is the human incarnation of NOA" - GamrGuy
"F*ck azure. They're mewtwo using cocks" - Magician Type 0
AIM: GamrGuy87

IP: Logged
cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 07-23-2000 04:42 AM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yes, it will work... but you'll have more stat EXP than you can legally achieve.

A while ago, Meowth pointed out that lower values of stat EXP than FE01 will work (FF??, what you entered, is higher than FE01, the codes I gave out) in most cases. However, the codes I give out should give you the maximum amount of stat EXP that the game will award through normal play. The easy way will indeed result in max legal stats, but if for some reason someone was looking at your cartridge memory, they could deduce that you had cheated (though it probably resets after a battle, like with EXP).

In any case, that was my impetus for not doing what you did in the official codes, but it certainly works just fine and will probably be just the same for all your needs.

Max stats codes can be found here: http://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/weird/maxstats.htm

------------------
-cfalcon

"That's an awesome cape too, look, it's black and white!"
-pkthunder, on Lance's cape in the Gameboy version

From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.