The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » That Ghost of Marrowak...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: That Ghost of Marrowak...
Vaporeon of the mist
unregistered

posted 07-09-2000 02:00 AM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am now afraid. Rememebr how I told you guys about the time I cought the Ghost of Marrowak in Lavender town? Well at first I started training it for the Poke Cup, but then the Unthinkable happend. This was in the blue Cartrege, so I was doing the Missingno Trick to get some more TM 14's(Blizzerd), I had the Ghost up front to fight "M"(Who's LV is always at 0!) when Marrowak showed up, it was a scambled Image just like when you fight useing a Missingno. And its name was Kangashan! I was freaked and turned off my game(Which was on the Dodrio mode in stadium) Why do these things happen to me?

------------------
Articuno, hear my cry

"Damn the Higher Dragon!" Me
"Why why why? Why humans do love humans blood? Why why why?" Some kid before he was eaten by a Pig thingy.
"I once tried to teach a parrot japenese, unfortunaly the parrot was stupid." The Amanda Show
"This Kitten's purdy" Jackdaw
"Oh ho! Hiding in the stove eh?" A cop
"What do you call Poopy air in Scotland?" "Crud Vapors" "Ah" Freakazoid

IP: Logged
*Scyther
Farting Nudist
Member # 327

Rate Member
posted 07-09-2000 10:10 AM      Profile for *Scyther   Email *Scyther   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
how'd you catch the marowak ghost in the first place?

------------------

mewtwo's fortress
Farting Nudist
Member # 591

Member Rated:
posted 07-09-2000 11:59 AM      Profile for mewtwo's fortress     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yeah really?

------------------
Hibbert: Homer, I'm afraid you'll have to undergo a coronary bypass
operation.
Homer: Say it in English, Doc.
Hibbert: You're going to need open heart surgery.
Homer: Spare me your medical mumbo-jumbo.
Hibbert: We're going to cut you open and tinker with your ticker.
Homer: Could you dumb it down a shade?
-- "Homer's Triple Bypass"

Oh Doctor, I was in a wonderful place filled with fire and brimstone and
there were all guys in red pyjamas sticking pitchforks in my butt!
-- Homer recovers from a heart attack, "Homer's Triple Bypass"

From: the cold, dark depths of mewtwo's fortess | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
Vaporeon of the mist
unregistered

posted 07-09-2000 01:32 PM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You guys didnt hear? A while ago I restarted my Blue game to raise a better Vaporeon. I was in Lavender town and had reached the Ghost of Marrowak. Just remember I was doing this on Dodrio mode on Stadium. My Nidoking was nearly dead So I went to items to get a super potion. I was clicking to fast and chose my Great ball from the SS Ann insted. And I thought the ghost would just doge the ball but I acctuly cought it! And later on I stopped being scared of it and began to train it, till that "M" Inccadent!

------------------
Articuno, hear my cry

"Why why why? Why humans do love humans blood? Why why why?" Some kid before he was eaten by a Pig thingy.
"I once tried to teach a parrot japenese, unfortunaly the parrot was stupid." The Amanda Show

Elian
Farting Nudist
Member # 486

Member Rated:
posted 07-09-2000 01:38 PM      Profile for Elian   Author's Homepage   Email Elian   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hmm... i was just thinking about that.... maybe every ones S.S. Anne greatball can catch that thing....

and this is kinda farfetch'd (no pun intended) but maybe this is a "super" marowak... just a thought

------------------
"The weak don't deserve to take advantage of nataku's strength!"
- Chang Wufei

www.FrostCave.com
The FrostCave online RPG

Vaporeon of the mist
unregistered

posted 07-09-2000 02:18 PM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nope. Its stats are normal. Its speed is a little high but thats it.

------------------
Articuno, hear my cry

Netbrian
Farting Nudist
Member # 482

Member Rated:
posted 07-09-2000 11:58 PM      Profile for Netbrian   Author's Homepage   Email Netbrian   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And I doubt the location you get the Great Ball from matters...

I think you just got REALLY luck VofM...

Meanie! *runs away.*

------------------

From: Gresham, Oregon, USA | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Scyther7164
Farting Nudist
Member # 382

Rate Member
posted 07-10-2000 10:20 AM      Profile for Scyther7164     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What if you used a Master Ball?

*never tried it*

------------------
-Scyther7164

"Mew." -Mew

Vaporeon of the mist
unregistered

posted 07-10-2000 12:47 PM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You cant get the Master ball in that point of the game. You need the Pokeflute th get by the Snorlax and...*Rambbles on for 20 minutes*.....Any way, what I'm saying is you eather use a Game shark or get lucky with a glich.

------------------
Articuno, hear my cry

VaporeonsHaze
Farting Nudist
Member # 252

Member Rated:
posted 07-10-2000 01:15 PM      Profile for VaporeonsHaze   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok what if you start a game and get the master ball and missingno it... then put them on your stadium cart. Next start a new game and use a gameshark to change your trainer name and ot to match the first game... you should then be able to take the master balls out from stadium,(this is just a theory), because it is the same ot and stuff... Then you might be able to catch the ghost Marrowak.

------------------
"You're a FAKE!" Counterfit: Limp Bizkit

Dragonite21
Farting Nudist
Member # 475

posted 07-10-2000 04:39 PM      Profile for Dragonite21     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nah, won't work. It has to be the same ID number to get items from stadium.

------------------
MEWTWO used METRONOME!
MEWTWO used SPLASH!
No effect!
DRAGONITE used HYPER BEAM!
MEWTWO fainted!

"If you can spend 72 hours non-stop playing pokemon then I'm sure you can find time to do your homework!"
An angry teacher of mine

Scyther7164
Farting Nudist
Member # 382

Rate Member
posted 07-10-2000 08:17 PM      Profile for Scyther7164     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vaporeon of the mist:
You cant get the Master ball in that point of the game. You need the Pokeflute th get by the Snorlax and...*Rambbles on for 20 minutes*

Use GameShark to get the Master Ball.

------------------
-Scyther7164

"Best...death...ever." -The Comic Store Guy as "The Collector"

GolemKong
Farting Nudist
Member # 16

Member Rated:
posted 07-10-2000 09:16 PM      Profile for GolemKong   Author's Homepage   Email GolemKong   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dragonite21:
Nah, won't work. It has to be the same ID number to get items from stadium.

1) VoTM stated to use a shark to change the OT and ID # to match that of the master ball.

2) And to VoTM : If you are going to do that... why not just shark up a Master Ball...

------------------
"This is a forum for dorks. We're proud of that fact."
-cfalcon

VaporeonsHaze
Farting Nudist
Member # 252

Member Rated:
posted 07-10-2000 09:23 PM      Profile for VaporeonsHaze   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
First cause im stupid... second cause im VAPOREONSHAZE... sorry i dont know how to work my shark too well...

------------------
"You're a FAKE!" Counterfit: Limp Bizkit

Vaporeon of the mist
unregistered

posted 07-10-2000 09:30 PM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Even if you do have a Gamesharked Master Ball, the Marrowak might Evade it too. I lost a good number of Pokeballs when I first started the Game trying to catch that Ghost.

------------------
Articuno, hear my cry

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.