The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » MasterBall Codes:The Real One

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MasterBall Codes:The Real One
MindReaderAlakazaam
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 649

Rate Member
posted 07-07-2000 07:07 PM      Profile for MindReaderAlakazaam   Email MindReaderAlakazaam   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am sick and tired on going on diffrent websites and seeing codes that say this:
Turn pokeballs into masterballs like this press A and up. Or they would say B and up.Or B and Down.Or B and Left and Right. Or A and B.DDDDDDDAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I t drives me crazy! What is the real code if there is one?
Thanx and may the force be with you.

VaporeonsHaze
Farting Nudist
Member # 252

Member Rated:
posted 07-07-2000 07:09 PM      Profile for VaporeonsHaze   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok, NEWBIE...
First get the one masterball in the game, then take it to missingno... Then you get 129 of them, and you don't have to push any other buttons.

Hey Mr. Alakazam, first spell your name right, next stop asking stupid questions, last stop posting your stupid questions in she game shark section of the forum.

------------------
"You're a FAKE!" Counterfit: Limp Bizkit

ZZTRaider
Farting Nudist
Member # 86

Member Rated:
posted 07-07-2000 07:14 PM      Profile for ZZTRaider   Email ZZTRaider   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Actually, something very similar works for me. I press Up and B as soon as the pokeball is thrown, then as soon as it hits and the pokemon goes in (when it closes) add A to the Up and B, and hold it until you either catch it or it escapes. Works for me, but needs good timing.

------------------
ZZTRaider
zztraider@hotmail.com
"Ya see, I have a great idea. Instead of printed VCR manuals, just put them on video tape so people can watch them on their VCR!"

From: A Long, Long Time Ago; In A Galaxy Far, Far Away | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Pokeshark
Farting Nudist
Member # 590

Member Rated:
posted 07-07-2000 07:19 PM      Profile for Pokeshark     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You forgot to say it has to be in the sixth slot. (the masterball)

------------------
Author of the ULTIMATE gameshark FAQ. Read it for your self at http://www.gameshark.n3.net OR http://www.poke.n3.net Happy Sharking!

From: Happy Fuck Land | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
VaporeonsHaze
Farting Nudist
Member # 252

Member Rated:
posted 07-07-2000 07:23 PM      Profile for VaporeonsHaze   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

------------------

Scyther7164
Farting Nudist
Member # 382

Rate Member
posted 07-07-2000 07:30 PM      Profile for Scyther7164     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
For Japanese G/S, to get 99 master balls, put in...

0101F0D5
0163F1D5

on Gameshark.

------------------
-Scyther7164

"Mew." -Mew

ZZTRaider
Farting Nudist
Member # 86

Member Rated:
posted 07-07-2000 07:32 PM      Profile for ZZTRaider   Email ZZTRaider   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'd Just like to point out that MindReaderAlakazaam is my friend (though I like his AOL Instant Messenger nick a whole lot better (SolitaireSoldier)), and he isn't new to the game. Just new to Azure Heights. So Don't be too hard on him. Remember, we were all "newbies" at one point.

------------------
ZZTRaider
zztraider@hotmail.com
"Ya see, I have a great idea. Instead of printed VCR manuals, just put them on video tape so people can watch them on their VCR!"

From: A Long, Long Time Ago; In A Galaxy Far, Far Away | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
MindReaderAlakazaam
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 649

Rate Member
posted 07-07-2000 07:33 PM      Profile for MindReaderAlakazaam   Email MindReaderAlakazaam   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I on misspelled my name on purpose.DUH! Im trying to B original. What kinda name is VaporeonsHze?

------------------

MindReaderAlakazaam
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 649

Rate Member
posted 07-07-2000 07:35 PM      Profile for MindReaderAlakazaam   Email MindReaderAlakazaam   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanx Man. I just changed It To SolitaireSoldier
VaporeonsHaze
Farting Nudist
Member # 252

Member Rated:
posted 07-07-2000 07:35 PM      Profile for VaporeonsHaze   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's my name, my pardon to ZZTRaider, and for Mr. alakazam or should I say Alakazaam, it's one thing to be a newbie and there is another to be a greedy newbie...

------------------

SolitaireSoldier
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 657

Rate Member
posted 07-07-2000 07:41 PM      Profile for SolitaireSoldier     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey Man
Back off. Hes Not greedy. Any friend of ZZTRaider is a friend of mine. Hes not greedy.

VaporeonsHaze
Farting Nudist
Member # 252

Member Rated:
posted 07-07-2000 07:46 PM      Profile for VaporeonsHaze   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok, i'm sorry I guess...
Mabey I will try to not shout my mouth off so.

------------------

SolitaireSoldier
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 657

Rate Member
posted 07-07-2000 07:48 PM      Profile for SolitaireSoldier     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Apology accepted. Thanx man.

VaporeonsHaze
Farting Nudist
Member # 252

Member Rated:
posted 07-07-2000 07:49 PM      Profile for VaporeonsHaze   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Arguh.. what the heck is going on, who is who.

------------------

SolitaireSoldier
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 657

Rate Member
posted 07-07-2000 07:49 PM      Profile for SolitaireSoldier     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanx man. I really appreciate It.

SolitaireSoldier
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 657

Rate Member
posted 07-07-2000 07:50 PM      Profile for SolitaireSoldier     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MindReaderAlakazaam just evolved into
SolitaireSoldier!

VaporeonsHaze
Farting Nudist
Member # 252

Member Rated:
posted 07-07-2000 07:52 PM      Profile for VaporeonsHaze   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok, so you replied to yourself on the zapdos thing.. Ok I gota think for a sec.. Ok I think I got it.

------------------

SolitaireSoldier
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 657

Rate Member
posted 07-07-2000 07:53 PM      Profile for SolitaireSoldier     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Im strange like that. Do you Like Limp Bizkit or something?

VaporeonsHaze
Farting Nudist
Member # 252

Member Rated:
posted 07-07-2000 07:56 PM      Profile for VaporeonsHaze   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Limp Bizkit ROCKS... uh, I think this should be in Karp Park, or E-mail, or AIM or something

------------------

SolitaireSoldier
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 657

Rate Member
posted 07-07-2000 07:57 PM      Profile for SolitaireSoldier     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

ok

------------------

VaporeonsHaze
Farting Nudist
Member # 252

Member Rated:
posted 07-07-2000 07:58 PM      Profile for VaporeonsHaze   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You have AIM, or why arn't you on.

------------------

SolitaireSoldier
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 657

Rate Member
posted 07-08-2000 08:58 AM      Profile for SolitaireSoldier     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My screenname is SolitaireSoldier

SolitaireSoldier
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 657

Rate Member
posted 07-08-2000 09:15 AM      Profile for SolitaireSoldier     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That should work.

------------------

SolitaireSoldier
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 657

Rate Member
posted 07-08-2000 09:21 AM      Profile for SolitaireSoldier     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Did It?

------------------
You gotta Keep 'm Seperated!
-The OffSpring "Come Out And Play"

Jolt
Farting Nudist
Member # 440

Rate Member
posted 07-08-2000 12:09 PM      Profile for Jolt   Author's Homepage   Email Jolt   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

o-k lets get back to the subject
i agree with ZZTraider
ps i have a new site check out the preliminary un finished version more to come

my site uploads finished
BYE

------------------
im a man of few words any
Questionshttp://www.angelfire.com/pokemon/surfsupdude

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.