next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » g/s emulators

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: g/s emulators
Apophis
worthless spud
Member # 487

Member Rated:
posted 07-06-2000 04:39 PM      Profile for Apophis     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
can anyone point me to a site with a fully 100% translated rom for g/s?
mine is only 90% and there are definitely some glitches in it.
thanx
brandon

------------------
I am Lord of this world, and the next.
My power surpasses that of any normal HUMAN.
None may contain my evil.

From: Ghent, Belgium | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
ZZTRaider
Farting Nudist
Member # 86

Member Rated:
posted 07-06-2000 05:02 PM      Profile for ZZTRaider   Email ZZTRaider   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/Vidatrans/

look around there. it has a 99% translated silver. Best I've ever seen.

------------------
ZZTRaider
zztraider@hotmail.com
"Ya see, I have a great idea. Instead of printed VCR manuals, just put them on video tape so people can watch them on their VCR!"

From: A Long, Long Time Ago; In A Galaxy Far, Far Away | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
mewtwo's fortress
Farting Nudist
Member # 591

Member Rated:
posted 07-06-2000 08:40 PM      Profile for mewtwo's fortress     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
go to vida translations

------------------
I am also known as mewtwo's fortress on the pokemasters ubb

skapunkboy21@aol.com

Hibbert: Homer, I'm afraid you'll have to undergo a coronary bypass
operation.
Homer: Say it in English, Doc.
Hibbert: You're going to need open heart surgery.
Homer: Spare me your medical mumbo-jumbo.
Hibbert: We're going to cut you open and tinker with your ticker.
Homer: Could you dumb it down a shade?
-- "Homer's Triple Bypass"

Oh Doctor, I was in a wonderful place filled with fire and brimstone and
there were all guys in red pyjamas sticking pitchforks in my butt!
-- Homer recovers from a heart attack, "Homer's Triple Bypass"

From: the cold, dark depths of mewtwo's fortess | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
Scyther7164
Farting Nudist
Member # 382

Rate Member
posted 07-06-2000 08:57 PM      Profile for Scyther7164     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have a gold and silver that claim to be 100% English, but have some gibberish. I could e-mail them if you want.

------------------
"Mew." -Mew

ICQ - 77029628
E-Mail - scyther7164@yahoo.com

Apophis
worthless spud
Member # 487

Member Rated:
posted 07-07-2000 05:03 PM      Profile for Apophis     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
thanx, guys..... ill check out that site,
and scyther, could you send me that file, too?
deadblue@hotmail.com
it would be much appreciated!
brandon

------------------
I am Lord of this world, and the next.
My power surpasses that of any normal HUMAN.
None may contain my evil.

From: Ghent, Belgium | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Scyther7164
Farting Nudist
Member # 382

Rate Member
posted 07-07-2000 07:37 PM      Profile for Scyther7164     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's a zip file with both of them in it.

I'll send it as soon as my Yahoo mail quits having "temporary problems."

------------------
-Scyther7164

"Mew." -Mew

Scyther7164
Farting Nudist
Member # 382

Rate Member
posted 07-07-2000 08:02 PM      Profile for Scyther7164     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*hates Yahoo mail for being so crappy*

I think I sent it. Tell me if you got it.

------------------
-Scyther7164

"Mew." -Mew

Venusaur_16
Farting Nudist
Member # 375

Rate Member
posted 07-08-2000 01:13 PM      Profile for Venusaur_16   Email Venusaur_16   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I tried clicking on that link, but it says that the xoom member page is not found. You sure that you got the URL right?

------------------
Frieza: "Hey! Why can't I hit you? Just tell me!"
SSJ Goku: "You didn't say please."
-------------------------
Frieza: "Wha..what are you??" SSJ Goku: I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protecter of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. ALLY TO GOOD! NIGHTMARE TO YOU!"

Magician Type 0
Farting Nudist
Member # 293

Member Rated:
posted 07-08-2000 03:45 PM      Profile for Magician Type 0     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*plays the cart*

Nae, you don't really need to be able to read any of it. However, I suppose knowing whay attacks you were using would be nice...

------------------
www.mforums.net
AIM: Magician Type 0 | Come see my Work at GameFAQs

ZZTRaider
Farting Nudist
Member # 86

Member Rated:
posted 07-08-2000 06:40 PM      Profile for ZZTRaider   Email ZZTRaider   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm positive the URL is right, or it was when I posted, try removing the _XMCM/ part. I copied the addresss STRAIGHT from the address bar, so I don't know what's wrong.

------------------
ZZTRaider
zztraider@hotmail.com
"Ya see, I have a great idea. Instead of printed VCR manuals, just put them on video tape so people can watch them on their VCR!"

From: A Long, Long Time Ago; In A Galaxy Far, Far Away | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
TeeJay
Farting Nudist
Member # 265

Member Rated:
posted 07-09-2000 12:49 PM      Profile for TeeJay     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hey, could someone send me a translated one? Or at least tell me how to get to that site. I tried everything! I searched xoom and nothin showed.

------------------
"There WILL be poking!" -Me
"I like grapes!" -Anthrax

TeeJay
AIM: daBIGTom

From: Overland Park, Kansas, USA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
magmar5
Farting Nudist
Member # 592

Member Rated:
posted 07-12-2000 04:57 PM      Profile for magmar5   Author's Homepage   Email magmar5   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't use roms, there illeagal

------------------
-magmar5

quote:

"I can play chess, KING ME!"

-Me

TeeJay
Farting Nudist
Member # 265

Member Rated:
posted 07-13-2000 03:18 PM      Profile for TeeJay     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They aren't illegal when you own the game, and I do own Pokemon Gold!

------------------
"There WILL be poking!" -Me
"I like grapes!" -Anthrax

TeeJay
AIM: daBIGTom

From: Overland Park, Kansas, USA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Dark Annon
Farting Nudist
Member # 566

Rate Member
posted 07-13-2000 04:41 PM      Profile for Dark Annon   Email Dark Annon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They're illegal no matter what. Have you read Nintendo's policy on ROMs? They said there is no way a ROM can be considered legal, unless the system and game are completely unatainable, like the Commodore.

------------------

ZZTRaider
Farting Nudist
Member # 86

Member Rated:
posted 07-13-2000 05:25 PM      Profile for ZZTRaider   Email ZZTRaider   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Actually, they may or may not be considered illegal. The law says we can have a copy of SOFTWARE, but if I am correct, GB carts are considered FIRMWARE, where the code is directly programmed onto the Hardware. But really, I don't care. They aren't gonna lose any buisness from me if I play roms. If I didn't use a rom, I'd never have bought all three, Red, Blue, and Yellow, and I wouldn't want to buy Gold OR silver for months after it cam out (after playing the rom, I wnat both the day they come out). It's only HELPED them that I played roms. So I don't see any problem.

------------------
ZZTRaider
zztraider@hotmail.com
"Anybody can stab you, Heck, anbody can stab you in the back as well. But it takes a TRUE friend to Double Cross you AND Stab you in the back!" - Me

starCaliber
is evil and also MewtwoSama
Member # 268

Member Rated:
posted 07-13-2000 07:29 PM      Profile for starCaliber   Email starCaliber   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Amen to that, ZZTRaider.

------------------
"Yo kee kee koh lah!"
-Seung Mina, from SoulCalibur

From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Footitch
Farting Nudist
Member # 663

Member Rated:
posted 07-13-2000 08:51 PM      Profile for Footitch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey! I know whats wrong with the URL, they've moved! their new URL is http://vidatranslations.cjb.net/
happy hunting!

------------------
Beware the Monk who's traveled far,
With whome you share your bread and cheese.
If he needs a cloke,
don't lend him thine,
when I did that,
I got his fleas.

Smoking kills. If you've been killed, you've lost a very important part of your life.

"I'm drenched in liquid sunshine!" - Me

Dark Annon
Farting Nudist
Member # 566

Rate Member
posted 07-13-2000 08:56 PM      Profile for Dark Annon   Email Dark Annon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Actually I don't care if someone uses a ROM. Heck I use some. I just let you know that it is under no condition legal, because it' just piracy, but hey I used them until my computer was killed by playing Chrono Trigger.

------------------

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.