The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Does anyone know any GS codes that max out stats?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does anyone know any GS codes that max out stats?
Wiccan
Farting Nudist
Member # 606

Member Rated:
posted 06-29-2000 03:43 PM      Profile for Wiccan   Author's Homepage   Email Wiccan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I dont mean the ones that make their stats, 999, but the ones that bring up their personal stats to maximum?

If anyone could get me these codes it would be much appreciated.

------------------

Togepi3
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 608

Rate Member
posted 06-29-2000 03:49 PM      Profile for Togepi3   Author's Homepage   Email Togepi3   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MHPH 01FE7CD1
MHPL 01017DD1
ATTH 01FE7ED1
ATTL 01017FD1
DEFH 01FE80D1
DEFL 010181D1
SPCH 01FE82D1
SPCL 010183D1
SPDH 01FE84D1
SPDL 010185D1

Genes:
01FF86D1
01FF87D1

Make sure your pokemon in the first slot is Lv.100 and then "pulse" those in. Put that pokemon in a box and take out. Now heal! ^_^
OH Yah! These are for Red/Blue!
------------------

[This message has been edited by Togepi3 (edited 06-29-2000).]

From: Irvine, CA. Why? | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
Wiccan
Farting Nudist
Member # 606

Member Rated:
posted 06-29-2000 04:11 PM      Profile for Wiccan   Author's Homepage   Email Wiccan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
um, they didn't work, can someone please give me a little bit of an explaination on the way to use them.

------------------

Togepi3
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 608

Rate Member
posted 06-29-2000 05:21 PM      Profile for Togepi3   Author's Homepage   Email Togepi3   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wiccan:
um, they didn't work, can someone please give me a little bit of an explaination on the way to use them.

Get the pokemon you want to do it to, to Lv.100. Next, put that pokemon in the first (top) slot on your belt. Save and turn off. Turn on with the gamshark now in and put all of those codes in. Then when your in the game, flip the switch on top of the GS on then off. Now put that pokemon in a box on your PC and take out. Then heal him at the center.

------------------
<Togepi used Metronome!>
<Togepi used Metronome!>
<Togepi used Metronome!>
<Togepi used Splash!>
<No effect!>

Wiccan
Farting Nudist
Member # 606

Member Rated:
posted 06-29-2000 05:55 PM      Profile for Wiccan   Author's Homepage   Email Wiccan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Okay, thank you, what does the Gene thing do?

------------------

Togepi3
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 608

Rate Member
posted 06-29-2000 07:08 PM      Profile for Togepi3   Author's Homepage   Email Togepi3   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It raises everything a little!

------------------
<Togepi used Metronome!>
<Togepi used Metronome!>
<Togepi used Metronome!>
<Togepi used Splash!>
<No effect!>

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.