The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Anyone want to help me? (Even a little)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone want to help me? (Even a little)
Pokeshark
Farting Nudist
Member # 590

Member Rated:
posted 06-28-2000 02:33 PM      Profile for Pokeshark     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok, since no one seems to want to help me out on this compendium idea I had a couple of days ago, I am gonna search ALL the posts in Sakaki Tower and find ALL the GS codes for R/Y/B, and cut and paste them into a FAQ that has all the codes that are around. IF ANYONE, I mean ANYONE, wants to help me by:

1.Searching other sections and sites for misc. GS codes

2. Email me a list of codes to include.

3. Send me lame codes that do stuff that is not really that great. (but is cool enough to include) (Be sure to tell what they do!)

If I can get some peoples help, I will put the final list up on Gamefaqs, and EVERYONE can have it, use it, print it, put on any web page, whatever. I just think it would be great to have ALL the codes in one place!!
Anyone that helps will be GREATLY appreciated!! reply to this message if you can/will help.

PS This will be the biggest list of codes EVER for R/B/Y if I can get enough help!!

------------------

From: Happy Fuck Land | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
Starshelle
Farting Nudist
Member # 567

Rate Member
posted 06-28-2000 03:51 PM      Profile for Starshelle   Email Starshelle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, GolemKong has a GREAT website with the best code's I've seen.
http://pokeshark.cjb.net/

You might want to ask his premission first, though I don't think he'll mind

For the more common, basic codes this is a really good site too.
http://www.cmgsccc.com/gb/poke

This is for the red and blue versions. They have a separate listing for the yellow you can find at that site as well. Since the gameshark I have doesn't work at all with my yellow, I never use yellow codes.

This doesn't cover all of them, but I can't think of a way for you to possibly get a better start.

------------------

From: Kansas (U.S.) | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
Pokeshark
Farting Nudist
Member # 590

Member Rated:
posted 06-28-2000 04:44 PM      Profile for Pokeshark     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks Starshelle. Thats a good start.
I got the CMGSCCC ones and emailed golemkong.
i also went and cut and paste some good codes/explanations straight from the message board. Assuming golemkong doesnt mind me using his codes, the FAQ is currently about 55kb, but isnt at all formatted.

ANYONE ELSE WANNA HELP? Reply with lists of codes or email me with some!! This will really help a lot of people looking for good codes!!! THANKS

------------------

GolemKong
Farting Nudist
Member # 16

Member Rated:
posted 06-28-2000 06:24 PM      Profile for GolemKong   Author's Homepage   Email GolemKong   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well... I basically did what you are doing, I just took all of the codes in the forum and put them on a page for ease of use.... they're pretty much all from this board.

------------------
Believe it or not, George isn't at home, Please leave a message at the beep, I must be out or I'd pick up the phone. Where could I be? Believe it or not I'm not home.. *beep*
-George's Answering Machine [Click to listen to a .wav file of it ;)]

GolemKong
Farting Nudist
Member # 16

Member Rated:
posted 06-28-2000 06:53 PM      Profile for GolemKong   Author's Homepage   Email GolemKong   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mlmiddleton:
There are MANY more on this board than on that site. Also, pokeshark, if you do do it, could you send it to be put in the "weird science" part of the page. Also, check Jdonald's FAQ for more good codes. I also have some more codes. I will dig them up and post them.

Yeah... there are much more, I did that site a good while ago, and I didn't put up every code that I saw, just the more or less "technical" ones.

------------------
Believe it or not, George isn't at home, Please leave a message at the beep, I must be out or I'd pick up the phone. Where could I be? Believe it or not I'm not home.. *beep*
-George's Answering Machine [Click to listen to a .wav file of it ;)]

Pokeshark
Farting Nudist
Member # 590

Member Rated:
posted 06-28-2000 07:05 PM      Profile for Pokeshark     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wow, a lot of responce. Well if you post codes up mlmiddleton, please put them on this post. Anyone else too for that matter.
Email me codes if you want-- bencub64@email.com OR aim - bencub64
thanks 4 the help

------------------

Pokeshark
Farting Nudist
Member # 590

Member Rated:
posted 06-28-2000 07:29 PM      Profile for Pokeshark     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
OK. I have the FAQ made, but there are probably a lot of duplicate codes in it.
If someone wants volunteer to help me edit it ETC. EMail me. Does Jdonald mind if I include codes from his FAQ?
Thanks again.

------------------

Pokeshark
Farting Nudist
Member # 590

Member Rated:
posted 06-28-2000 08:22 PM      Profile for Pokeshark     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok mlmiddleton. I emailed it to you. Please help as much as youd like. Thanks a lot.
PS do you have an aim/aol sn? Its alot easier than this message board.

------------------

mewtwo's fortress
Farting Nudist
Member # 591

Member Rated:
posted 06-28-2000 10:41 PM      Profile for mewtwo's fortress     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
go to the topic : anyone successfully of do this?

------------------
I am also known as mewtwo's fortress on the pokemasters ubb

skapunkboy21@aol.com

From: the cold, dark depths of mewtwo's fortess | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
Pokeshark
Farting Nudist
Member # 590

Member Rated:
posted 06-29-2000 04:06 PM      Profile for Pokeshark     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ok mlmiddleton, i sent it back to you. you did a real good job. i didnt have to edit much. Details in my 3 emails i sent you. Ill be back on tonight. check the chat, i might be in there. Thanks

------------------

Nickyhhh2000
unregistered

posted 06-30-2000 09:27 AM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nah I dont wanna help sorry maybe enxt time

------------------

IP: Logged
Pokeshark
Farting Nudist
Member # 590

Member Rated:
posted 06-30-2000 02:53 PM      Profile for Pokeshark     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well everybody, the ultimate gameshark FAQ is up on the web. Watch this post for the URL by tomarrow. It will also be in my sig.

(P.S. Looks like Nicky2000 is trying really hard to increase his post number)

------------------

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.