The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Opps! I need help LOL

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Opps! I need help LOL
Starshelle
Farting Nudist
Member # 567

Rate Member
posted 06-27-2000 08:43 PM      Profile for Starshelle   Email Starshelle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Heh heh I don't want to go into the details, but I accidently lost my brother Level 100 Starmie! LOL So using the gameshark I made one with his original Stats:

HP:321
Attack: 224
Defense: 248
Speed: 300
Special: 272

Now, in order for him to be able to play with it on the Stadium, I'll need to alter the gene. I know the code for Max Stats

01FF86D1
01FF87D1

Thanx to GolemKong I know that the F in the first row stands for Attack, then the next is Defense. The bottom row is Speed and Special...and here's where I get into trouble. The hitpoints are calculated some other way, and I need them to be 321.

I was HOPING I could figure this out myself, and I've read and I've and looked over everything possible, and some of you people have been so helpful, but something is just not clicking for me. I've never liked math nor have I been good with it. So if you wonderful Shark wizards out there could give me hand with this I'd REALLY appreciate it, and I'd save me from my brother's wrath LOL I hope it's not too much trouble. Thanx

------------------

From: Kansas (U.S.) | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 06-28-2000 02:55 AM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, my original post may be buried deep, so here goes:

013586D1
011287D1

This should work as long as the stat EXP is already maxed (box tricked or the series of ten codes entered).

Tell me if it works.

------------------
-cfalcon

"That's an awesome cape too, look, it's black and white!"
-pkthunder, on Lance's cape in the Gameboy version

From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Starshelle
Farting Nudist
Member # 567

Rate Member
posted 06-28-2000 03:31 PM      Profile for Starshelle   Email Starshelle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cfalcon:
Well, my original post may be buried deep, so here goes:

013586D1
011287D1

This should work as long as the stat EXP is already maxed (box tricked or the series of ten codes entered).

Tell me if it works.

YES!!! Thank you Cfalcon. I love you so much I could kiss you ::grin:: err well maybe not! Anyway the code you entered was JUST like the one I tried, BUT the reason it wasn't working was because I had forgotten all about the box trick!!! When you reminded me of that, it solved all my problems. I was easily able to look up the game shark code so I could fill up the Stat Exp, so now my brother will never know this isn't the same Starmie he trained orginally heh heh heh ^_^

quote:
Originally posted by Fanha:
If everything else is the same, the HP will be the same.

Thank you too Fanha. This is what I ORIGINALLY thought but when I plugged in what I thought was the right gene then tested it out on thet stadium it didn't work, so since I knew I was calculating everything else correctly, I thought I must be calculating the HP wrong. Thankfully, I know now that all I needed to do was fill up the Stat EXP too. Anyway, you helped confirm and clear up what I thought in the first place...so thanx to both of you!

------------------

Starshelle
Farting Nudist
Member # 567

Rate Member
posted 06-28-2000 03:34 PM      Profile for Starshelle   Email Starshelle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh by the way I'm sure you two can understand why I didn't want to give my brother's Starmie Max Stats...I have to FIGHT that pesky guy LOL

------------------

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.