The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » The SS Anne never leaves...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The SS Anne never leaves...
halloweenjack
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 320

Rate Member
posted 06-26-2000 06:42 PM      Profile for halloweenjack   Author's Homepage   Email halloweenjack   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am sure all of you serious Sharkers know about the code to bring back SS Anne, but really it never left in the first place.

When experiminting with the Item that you can get with GameShark called "Nickname?", I figured out that it lets you walk through walls, like it said, but also people. So me, being the brain-child that I am , decided, I would see what kind of trouble I could get into.

I got the idea that if the SS Anne left, then some gate or wall would be open, or I would just have a cool swimming pool for my Lapras. So I decided to walk through the gard, and I went into the the bridge only to see that the SS Anne never really left, the guard was just holding out on me. So I fought all the people that I missed, along with the items I missed too.

"Nickname?" is a great code, it is very fun, you can also get into the cages of the pokémon in Fushia City.

encores at 2 and 6™
-halloweenjack©

------------------

Certifiées sans erreur á 100% par halloweenjack™

From: The lost breaches of Ireland | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Anthrax
Ultimate Authoritative Power in the Universe
Member # 335

Member Rated:
posted 06-26-2000 07:23 PM      Profile for Anthrax   Author's Homepage   Email Anthrax   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Could you post that code for Yellow?

------------------
Anthrax
And it's just a Box of Rain, or a ribbon for your hair. Such a long, long time to be gone and a short time to be there.

From: Somebody put shit in my pants! | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
halloweenjack
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 320

Rate Member
posted 06-26-2000 08:08 PM      Profile for halloweenjack   Author's Homepage   Email halloweenjack   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anthrax:
Could you post that code for Yellow?

Yep, I have the Red/Blue one, so the Yellow one will be easy to figure out:

Red/Blue: 01AF7CCF
Yellow: 01AF7BCF

You have to go buy it at a PokéMart, then, when you want to use it, look away from the odject that you want to go through, but still be up next to it. Press "Start" the go to "Items" select the Item that you bought, either named "Nickname?" or something like it, it will take you to the screen where you select which pokémon top use it on, press "B" untill you get back to the normal screen. It will have your pokémon off to the side, and you will be invisible, now walk in the direction you want to go, if its a wall, it will only let you walk one place. After you get the plcae over, to where you would be standing on the wall that you want to cross, press "Start" then go to "Pokémon" and then press "B" untill you are back to the normal playing screen, now you would be on top of the wall or person. Move in the direction that you want, over the wall, and you will be there.

If you go too far out of the games programming, the game will freeze, but it shouldn't erase the game.

BTW, the middle of the whole Pokémon World is just one BIG lake...

encores at 2 and 6™
-halloweenjack©

------------------

Certifiées sans erreur á 100% par halloweenjack™

From: The lost breaches of Ireland | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.