The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » An insane new idea! Must read!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: An insane new idea! Must read!
Mystery Guest
Farting Nudist
Member # 554

Rate Member
posted 06-21-2000 08:52 PM      Profile for Mystery Guest     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Greetings everyone!

This idea is a bit radical...but I think it would be rather interesting to get everyone's opinions on it.

*Ahem* Here's my idea: An interactive psuedo-game world; one in which you can choose a familiar trainer character sprite (i.e. Ash, Misty, Team Rocket member, etc.), walk about exploring new locations, talk to fellow trainers, and visit new private gyms (battles would be arranged via Emulators) -- all of which would be done in the same graphical style as G/S (with borrowed sprites, maps, etc.).

Now there's the tricky part: Is such a thing even possible???

Mystery Guest
---------------
Lost by UPN...
Ignoring TPM...
Staying at BMG...
Visiting AH...
---------------
I am enlightened...

The Great Dreamer
Farting Nudist
Member # 117

Member Rated:
posted 06-21-2000 10:16 PM      Profile for The Great Dreamer   Email The Great Dreamer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'd take on it but I need to learn the language first...it'll be neat if people would choose their trainer type like you find in the game....BTW does anyone know the names of the new trainer types in G&S?

------------------
"The Great Dreamer Has Written..."
-Luis The Bard, The Great Dreamer-

From: Las Vegas were everyone uses Mimic & Metronome! | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Scorch
Farting Nudist
Member # 532

Rate Member
posted 06-22-2000 05:44 PM      Profile for Scorch   Author's Homepage   Email Scorch   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You guys talking about a multi-user domain type of game?

If so, that would be the bomb...

------------------
-Scorch

ODDISH used DIVINE INTERVENTION!
JIGGLYPUFF vanished from existence!

From: Saint Louis, MO | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.