The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » if Missingno = Egg....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: if Missingno = Egg....
Anthrax
Ultimate Authoritative Power in the Universe
Member # 335

Member Rated:
posted 06-04-2000 11:19 PM      Profile for Anthrax   Author's Homepage   Email Anthrax   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If a RB Missingno has the same HEX value as an egg, what will it hatch into? Togepi? Or will it just not hatch at all?

------------------
Anthrax
The Peculiar Purple Pokemon from Porcupine Peak!
Nya ta ta ta ta ta, ta ta ta, tah!

From: Somebody put shit in my pants! | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Meowth346
Farting Nudist
Member # 166

posted 06-05-2000 12:03 PM      Profile for Meowth346   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I got an egg through a glitch, which *should* be the exact same egg you get via MissingNo. trade. It may not be, however.

Since the egg's properties were "Egg", it hatched into an Egg again and again. I can borrow a Gameshark, and use a code to change its properties into, oh say, Pikachu, and have it hatch into a Pikachu, but right now it just keeps hatching another egg.

--Meowth346

------------------
Totodile, go! Oh no, he's got a Granbull! Totodile, return! Who should I choose next, Murkrow, Igglybuff, or Espeon?
Confused?

White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 06-07-2000 12:21 PM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Don't you mean a Pichu? Or is it possible via Sharkery to have an egg hatch as an evolved Pokemon?
Magician Type 0
Farting Nudist
Member # 293

Member Rated:
posted 06-07-2000 03:20 PM      Profile for Magician Type 0     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"Egg hatched into an egg!"

Now THAT's humor. ';'

------------------
ALL HAIL THE PIG MONKEY!
Inventor of The Magician Bro, Co-Inventor of The Argoape Type 0 and Founder of the FUOA (Flash Users of America)
AIM: Magician Type 0 | Come see my Work at GameFAQs | PBS Logs
- "Don't f*** with me" -Me, after getting warned on AIM for swearing
- "He's going out with the cutest Eevee" -Me, on my Magician Bro

Anthrax
Member # 335

Member Rated:
posted 06-07-2000 03:46 PM      Profile for Anthrax   Author's Homepage   Email Anthrax   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh, so it's like the egg guy on US Acres?
I hope you guys know what I'm talking about.

------------------
Anthrax
And it's just a Box of Rain, or a ribbon for your hair. Such a long, long time to be gone and a short time to be there.

Dan and the Kirbys
Farting Nudist
Member # 221

Member Rated:
posted 06-07-2000 07:50 PM      Profile for Dan and the Kirbys     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anthrax:

Don't remind me...

------------------
-----------------------
/('.')\ Beware the Kirbys...

Magician Type 0
Farting Nudist
Member # 293

Member Rated:
posted 06-07-2000 07:51 PM      Profile for Magician Type 0     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anthrax:

I have NO idea. ';'

Meowth346
Farting Nudist
Member # 166

posted 06-07-2000 08:24 PM      Profile for Meowth346   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by White Cat:
Don't you mean a Pichu? Or is it possible via Sharkery to have an egg hatch as an evolved Pokemon?

Meant what I said. Via Gameshark, ANY Pokémon can hatch from an egg, whether Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu, Ditto, or Mewtwo.

--Meowth346

------------------
Totodile, go! Oh no, he's got a Granbull! Totodile, return! Who should I choose next, Murkrow, Igglybuff, or Espeon?
Confused?

GamrGuy
unregistered

posted 06-10-2000 07:02 PM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Heh, you can send the "Egg" out into battle. The game glitches up when you do it, though

------------------
Gĺm®GűĄ
My site:Pokémon Gamer
AIM/AOL: GamrGuy87

IP: Logged
White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 06-11-2000 02:59 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What would happen if you went into battle with a team of nothing but eggs? Does the game stop you from doing this, like it stops you from depositing your last Pokemon? Or is that how you get the situation that GamrGuy described? What happens if all your Pokemon faint, but you still have an egg left?

I was thinking that it might force the egg to hatch, thus skipping the incubating period...

*Scyther
Farting Nudist
Member # 327

Rate Member
posted 06-13-2000 09:55 AM      Profile for *Scyther   Email *Scyther   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
actually, if you send an egg that you got with a gs into battle, it has no moves, so it uses struggle.

------------------

Cpt_Carnage
Farting Nudist
Member # 466

Rate Member
posted 06-13-2000 01:54 PM      Profile for Cpt_Carnage   Author's Homepage   Email Cpt_Carnage   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No it doesn't work like that (I don't remember it doing that anyway) you can't send out an egg and I don't think it fights when your other Pokemon get KO'd as the egg always counts as being KO'd before any battle starts...

Anyway - what I have been wondering is this...

Which came first? - the Pokemon or the egg?

...Sorry I had to say that....

------------------
ICQ# 70919600
Member of MeWtWo SuX
Master of Dragon Pokemon
Slayer of Bulbasaurs, Clefairies and Onixs
:)
This will have to do for a sig' pic'

From: Depths of hell (England) | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
*Scyther
Farting Nudist
Member # 327

Rate Member
posted 06-20-2000 04:54 PM      Profile for *Scyther   Email *Scyther   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i tried it in my silver rom, and i could send it into battle, and it used struggle.

------------------

Givera
Farting Nudist
Member # 234

Member Rated:
posted 06-21-2000 04:13 PM      Profile for Givera   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cpt_Carnage:
Which came first? - the Pokemon or the egg?

The pokemon obviously! If the pokemon weren't there then where would the egg come from??
-Givera

------------------
"Yea..." -Heero Yuy

Anthrax
Member # 335

Member Rated:
posted 06-21-2000 04:48 PM      Profile for Anthrax   Author's Homepage   Email Anthrax   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
The pokemon obviously! If the pokemon weren't there then where would the egg come from??
-Givera

The egg would come from the Missingno

------------------
Anthrax
And it's just a Box of Rain, or a ribbon for your hair. Such a long, long time to be gone and a short time to be there.

[This message has been edited by Anthrax (edited 06-21-2000).]

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.