The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » PokeHack2 is FINALLY up! YAY! ^_^

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PokeHack2 is FINALLY up! YAY! ^_^
Givera
Farting Nudist
Member # 234

Member Rated:
posted 06-02-2000 06:53 PM      Profile for Givera   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Alright happy days! The alpha version of PokeHack2 is up... be forewarned... it's still in it alpha stage and is very unstable... Be sure to read the included ReadMe file...
Oh yea! You can download it at http://members.xoom.com/Givera2/index.htm
-Givera

------------------
"My staff is complaining about the rats in the kitchen; I want to hire a new staff" -Lunchlady Doris on how to spend the School's oil money
"If any punk-a** Charmander tries to mount my Koffing, I'll have Wiggly crack his spine and Lee will throw him in a vat of Psyduck Surf!" -Mr. K on different species ability to breed
"Heh.....ditto is a G** D*** pimp in g/s....he gets all the a**.." -Argo on Ditto's ability to breed with anything/one
"My Mewtwo's slower than yours because he just had his way with that cute eevee over there, and now he's tired" -CFalcon making a pun on how sex (gender) affects stats

Cpt_Carnage
Farting Nudist
Member # 466

Rate Member
posted 06-03-2000 09:19 AM      Profile for Cpt_Carnage   Author's Homepage   Email Cpt_Carnage   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Seems to work on my computer...

No major bugs - the evoultion screen didn't come up - is that because it is still under-construction? (Still evolving? ^_^ )

From: Depths of hell (England) | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Givera
Farting Nudist
Member # 234

Member Rated:
posted 06-03-2000 11:22 AM      Profile for Givera   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yea... at the minute what you see is what you get... there are a couple things that are ACTUALLY there (Breeding compatibility, growth rate, something else, a little bit to evolutions) but I had to hide them all before I released the program because I didn't have all the appropriate functions... I hope you guys can live with what you have at the moment...
-Givera

------------------
"My staff is complaining about the rats in the kitchen; I want to hire a new staff" -Lunchlady Doris on how to spend the School's oil money
"If any punk-a** Charmander tries to mount my Koffing, I'll have Wiggly crack his spine and Lee will throw him in a vat of Psyduck Surf!" -Mr. K on different species ability to breed
"Heh.....ditto is a G** D*** pimp in g/s....he gets all the a**.." -Argo on Ditto's ability to breed with anything/one
"My Mewtwo's slower than yours because he just had his way with that cute eevee over there, and now he's tired" -CFalcon making a pun on how sex (gender) affects stats

Cpt_Carnage
Farting Nudist
Member # 466

Rate Member
posted 06-03-2000 12:25 PM      Profile for Cpt_Carnage   Author's Homepage   Email Cpt_Carnage   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No problem - I understand what you mean (I can program Visual Basic - often in its pre-release form certain bits are a little unstable unless you know exactly what you are doing (like its original programmer)

------------------
Dragons all the way!

Marill
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 470

Rate Member
posted 06-03-2000 01:58 PM      Profile for Marill   Email Marill   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I couldn't get it to work it kept saying error 6 overflow.But anyway is it 3d or something?I wannna try it bad if it is.

------------------

Cpt_Carnage
Farting Nudist
Member # 466

Rate Member
posted 06-03-2000 02:10 PM      Profile for Cpt_Carnage   Author's Homepage   Email Cpt_Carnage   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No - the hack lets you change the Pokemons stats and stuff (you could have a ground type electabuzz for example using the hack)

------------------
Dragons all the way!

Givera
Farting Nudist
Member # 234

Member Rated:
posted 06-03-2000 02:34 PM      Profile for Givera   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Marill:
I couldn't get it to work it kept saying error 6 overflow.But anyway is it 3d or something?I wannna try it bad if it is.

Did you have all of the Text files in the right location like it says in the Read Me?? If so when does it crash?? I'll try to look into that but I won't be able to fix anything for at least two weaks (I'll be in Mexico doing Missionary work and then Somewhere in Texas for Vacation)
-Givera

------------------

Marill
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 470

Rate Member
posted 06-03-2000 03:18 PM      Profile for Marill   Email Marill   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok they were there cause i read the read meand when i checked drive c they were there.

------------------

Magician Type 0
Farting Nudist
Member # 293

Member Rated:
posted 06-03-2000 03:20 PM      Profile for Magician Type 0     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Um... does it work with green (the only reason I picked that face)?

------------------
ALL HAIL THE PIG MONKEY!
Inventor of The Magician Bro, Co-Inventor of The Argoape Type 0 and Founder of the FUOA (Flash Users of America)
AIM: Magician Type 0 | Come see my Work at GameFAQs | PBS Logs
- "All flying moves! Aw, cool!" --My friend, looking at a Pidgeot
- "He's going out with the cutest Eevee" -Me, on my Magician Bro

Givera
Farting Nudist
Member # 234

Member Rated:
posted 06-03-2000 03:22 PM      Profile for Givera   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No it only works with Gold and Silver
-Givera

------------------
"Yea..." -Heero Yuy

Anthrax
Ultimate Authoritative Power in the Universe
Member # 335

Member Rated:
posted 06-03-2000 08:55 PM      Profile for Anthrax   Author's Homepage   Email Anthrax   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I get:

"Failed to load 'CommonDialog' from COMDLG.OCX,"

It says it may be outdated... whats going on?
I put everything in the same folder, is that doing it?

------------------
Anthrax
The Peculiar Purple Pokemon from Porcupine Peak!
Nya ta ta ta ta ta, ta ta ta, tah!

From: Somebody put shit in my pants! | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Givera
Farting Nudist
Member # 234

Member Rated:
posted 06-03-2000 11:44 PM      Profile for Givera   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No... you don't put them all in the same folder... put the Text files at the root of your C directory and the DLL and OCX's in your C:\Windows\System\ Directory (Everyone READ the included Read Me file...)
-Givera

------------------
"Yea..." -Heero Yuy

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.