Good sig, middleton.
It would actually be possible to hack that in the RAM: the GB has to randomly select a move. This means that it will call a software random function, and the value returned may well be stored in memory at some point. A code could *definitely* be found, but it might screw the game horribly, and be really hard. More than likely, the move about to be used will be held somewhere in RAM. If this is the case, it is pretty easy to find:
(1) Run in Game Trainer mode
(2) Get in a battle
(3) Use metronome
(4) When it announces the move, hit the GS button.
(5) Look up on a move sheet what the hex just was, and record it.
(6) Continue Trainer
(7) Use metronome
(8) When move appears, click the GS button
(9) Look up on a move sheet the hex code. Record it and compare it to the last one. If it is bigger, choose the up arrow, smaller, choose the down arrow, etc.
(10) Repeat this until it either give you a code or says one can't be found.
Keep in mind, there might *NOT* be a code. But unless you've checked, in this case, you can't say it for sure.
"Thanks for deleting the post, cfalcon!"