The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Code challange!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Code challange!!!
doralee23
Farting Nudist
Member # 165

Member Rated:
posted 05-16-2000 06:27 PM      Profile for doralee23   Email doralee23   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I chanllange someone to find a gameshak code that makes mentronome only do a certain move like flamethrower of recover or anything!!!

------------------
La la La La. My dumb signature

From: A beautiful feild with bees and choclate milk. | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Charlie
Farting Nudist
Member # 177

Member Rated:
posted 05-16-2000 07:51 PM      Profile for Charlie     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
do you have the code?

------------------
-Charlie

doralee23
Farting Nudist
Member # 165

Member Rated:
posted 05-16-2000 08:46 PM      Profile for doralee23   Email doralee23   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No one I know has this sort of code. It meant to be hacked. That's why I sais "code chanllange" it's meant for gameshark hackers who are really bored!!!

------------------
La la La La. My dumb signature

From: A beautiful feild with bees and choclate milk. | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 05-16-2000 09:18 PM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Good sig, middleton.

It would actually be possible to hack that in the RAM: the GB has to randomly select a move. This means that it will call a software random function, and the value returned may well be stored in memory at some point. A code could *definitely* be found, but it might screw the game horribly, and be really hard. More than likely, the move about to be used will be held somewhere in RAM. If this is the case, it is pretty easy to find:

(1) Run in Game Trainer mode
(2) Get in a battle
(3) Use metronome
(4) When it announces the move, hit the GS button.
(5) Look up on a move sheet what the hex just was, and record it.
(6) Continue Trainer
(7) Use metronome
(8) When move appears, click the GS button
(9) Look up on a move sheet the hex code. Record it and compare it to the last one. If it is bigger, choose the up arrow, smaller, choose the down arrow, etc.
(10) Repeat this until it either give you a code or says one can't be found.

Keep in mind, there might *NOT* be a code. But unless you've checked, in this case, you can't say it for sure.

------------------
-cfalcon

"Thanks for deleting the post, cfalcon!"
-UBB Automessage

From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
JDonald
Farting Nudist
Member # 126

posted 05-17-2000 12:34 AM      Profile for JDonald   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, I couldn't find a code to change what happens after METRONOME, but I did find the more useful code that sets what attack your pokemon does regardless of whether you use METRONOME or not.

01??DCCC (for red/blue/yellow)

[ 01-13-2005, 09:25 PM: Message edited by: JDonald ]

- - - - -
-hanzou

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.