next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » GAMESHARK

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: GAMESHARK
pokemarvalus
Farting Nudist
Member # 400

Rate Member
posted 05-09-2000 07:59 PM      Profile for pokemarvalus   Author's Homepage   Email pokemarvalus   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

ANYONE HAVE A MARRIL CODE ILL GIVE YOU A NEW CODE THE CODE IS ???????? ILL FILL IN ONE ? EVERY TIME I GET A NEW CODE THAT WORKS . PS I WONT FILL IN THE LAST ? UNTIL I GET A WORKIN MARRIL CODE

------------------

ahhhhhhhhhhh---darth maul

From: washington court house ohio america | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
VaporeonsHaze
Farting Nudist
Member # 252

Member Rated:
posted 05-09-2000 08:23 PM      Profile for VaporeonsHaze   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
mabey you should have put this in the sharkery section, mabey you should be so stupid, and mabey you should not think you have any new GS codes they dont.

------------------
Out from the Haze comes Vaporeon!

cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 05-11-2000 05:15 AM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

There is no Marril code.

Go import Silver.

Or wait.

From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Meowth346
Farting Nudist
Member # 166

posted 05-11-2000 08:21 AM      Profile for Meowth346   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A revealed ? for each working code? Not that I need the ???????? code, but I'm curious, so let's see here:

01B7DFD0 Always fight Marill.
01070BD1 Makes it so that that Marill with be all sparkly.
01B7E9D9 Change your 1st Pokémon into Marill.
01B7EAD9 Change your 2nd Pokémon into Marill.
01B7EBD9 Change your 3rd Pokémon into Marill.
01B7ECD9 Change your 4th Pokémon into Marill.
01B7EDD9 Change your 5th Pokémon into Marill.
01B7EED9 Change your 6th Pokémon into Marill.

There, 8 codes that work perfectly on the Japanese Gold/Silver games. Now, you said 8 working codes, and you'd reveal yours? Now, yours would be some code that's at Gamefaqs.com would it, because everyone here's probably already seen those ones.

--Meowth346, who's feeling like being sarcastic right now.

------------------
PokéResearcher in charge of Pokémon Forever
found via http://anime.at/pokefor

cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 05-11-2000 06:05 PM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

pokemarvalus
Farting Nudist
Member # 400

Rate Member
posted 05-11-2000 06:51 PM      Profile for pokemarvalus   Author's Homepage   Email pokemarvalus   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i meant red yellow and blue

------------------

cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 05-12-2000 12:02 AM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

There are 151 monsters in Red/Blue/Yellow. That's it. No more. End of story. If you are interested, I'll give you the code that will prove it to you.

01XX59D1

Make sure your GS switch is OFF when you switch the game on, and when you turn it on you will go into battle with the monster you selected. You select a monster with XX. The tables for XX are around the internet, but in order to prove to yourself that there is no Marril, you will want to try all possible values of XX. These values range from 00 to FF. 151 of the 256 possible values will yield monsters, the others will result in some form of glitch (MISSING NO., M., etc.).

Here is the process you want to follow:
(1) Turn on GB.
(2) Enter Codes
(3) Enter 01XX59D1 with current XX
(4) Turn OFF GS switch
(5) Start Game
(6) CONTINUE
(7) Hit GS switch ON
(8) Note what you fought
(9) Turn GS switch OFF
(10) Turn GB OFF.
(11) Goto (1) if XX < FF (if you haven't tried them all)

If you are curious as to how to try all the XXs, I would suggest an order looking like this:

0A
0B
0C
0D
0E
0F
.... up until FF.

This will take you quite a while, and you will see much interesting data viewed as images on the screen. Don't save at any point or something wierd may occur.

Or you could actually just believe us.

Or, if you are totally desperate, you could research codes that will make a pika appear with a different color and a different name. That will only work as long as the GS is in, of course, and isn't really anything...

------------------
-cfalcon

"Thank you Mario, but our princess is in another castle"
-Toad, about to get smacked down by an angry 8-bit plumber, End of Worlds 1 through 7, Super Mario Bros.

Meowth346
Farting Nudist
Member # 166

posted 05-12-2000 02:32 AM      Profile for Meowth346   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Okay, my sarcasm's over.

Hers' the code for Marill in Red/Blue English versions:

01DED8CF

However, in order for it to reveal itself, you'll have to trade it the the Gold or Silver English version, so you won't be able to see that ti's Marill until after October when the games are released.

Until then, be sure to name it properly, and train it well! But be careful! If it reaches level 100, it can't evolve when it's Marill on Gold or Silver! And if you let it evolve on your Red or Blue version, then it won't be Marill when traded to Gold or Silver.

--Meowth346
(Note: This post has no sarcasm. Try it out for yourself. Catch this Pokémon, then tradeit over, and it will in fact be Marill.)

------------------
PokéResearcher in charge of Pokémon Forever
found via http://anime.at/pokefor

cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 05-12-2000 04:03 AM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

Good thinking...

------------------
-cfalcon

"Thanks for deleting the post, cfalcon!"
-UBB Automessage

pokemarvalus
Farting Nudist
Member # 400

Rate Member
posted 05-12-2000 08:00 AM      Profile for pokemarvalus   Author's Homepage   Email pokemarvalus   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
thats not right all i got was a tamer

------------------

Psyanyde
Farting Nudist
Member # 325

Member Rated:
posted 05-12-2000 08:09 PM      Profile for Psyanyde   Author's Homepage   Email Psyanyde   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nice sig, pokemarvalus....

------------------
~Psyanyde~

From: http://california.north.com/ small.html | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.