The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » wtf happened? HELP!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: wtf happened? HELP!
kung_fucius
Farting Nudist
Member # 390

Rate Member
posted 05-09-2000 08:23 PM      Profile for kung_fucius     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
none of my GS codes are working anymore. they worked yesterday and now when i try to use one it only hurts my 1st pokemon. i put in one code and my game got a little screwy, so i turned it off right away. now i'm not sure if i messed up my cart or not.

any ideas?

should i clear the RAM?

if i do is there a way to change the ID# and all that on the cart to the one i have now?

------------------
/[';']\ <rar

GolemKong
Farting Nudist
Member # 16

Member Rated:
posted 05-09-2000 08:35 PM      Profile for GolemKong   Author's Homepage   Email GolemKong   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well... I don't know what's wrong, but as for the ID # :
R/B:
01XX59D3
01XX5AD3
Convert the ID to hex and pop it in, and your it will change your files ID number.

kung_fucius
Farting Nudist
Member # 390

Rate Member
posted 05-09-2000 08:46 PM      Profile for kung_fucius     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
let me get it straight before i do anyhting

62439 = f3e7

so it's the first two hex #s in the first line and the 2nd two in the next line in place of the XXs?

i think i may just do that. i'll lose everything that i can't trade or upload to PS, but at least i can keep hacking...

------------------
/[';']\ <rar

GolemKong
Farting Nudist
Member # 16

Member Rated:
posted 05-09-2000 09:02 PM      Profile for GolemKong   Author's Homepage   Email GolemKong   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yup:

01F359D3
01E75AD3

... and why do you need to change your ID #?

------------------
"Probability can be a real b!tch."
-Mr. K

"God bless incompetence! "
-Jackdaw

kung_fucius
Farting Nudist
Member # 390

Rate Member
posted 05-09-2000 09:12 PM      Profile for kung_fucius     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
if i clear my RAM then i can change my ID# to my old one and keep all my pokemon as original instead of traded. i hate not being able to change names, have them ignore orders and suffering the stat penalty of traded pokemon.

------------------
/[';']\ <rar

GolemKong
Farting Nudist
Member # 16

Member Rated:
posted 05-09-2000 09:16 PM      Profile for GolemKong   Author's Homepage   Email GolemKong   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I understand...

It's just easier to change the whole game ID than enter in a new code everytime you want to change a poke's name.

------------------
"Probability can be a real b!tch."
-Mr. K

"God bless incompetence! "
-Jackdaw

kung_fucius
Farting Nudist
Member # 390

Rate Member
posted 05-09-2000 09:19 PM      Profile for kung_fucius     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
...but then again i guess i don't need to keep them. i can always hack everything from the beginning.

i've only used the GS after i beat the game to play around with stuff on Pokemon Stadium, to catch a bunch of one type to get the best stats and to experiment with the machines and learned abilities. i don't really feel like having to go through it again right now.

------------------
/[';']\ <rar

kung_fucius
Farting Nudist
Member # 390

Rate Member
posted 05-09-2000 11:08 PM      Profile for kung_fucius     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hmmmm...

i cleared the RAM and i got the ID# back to my own. i'm still having a problem with the "catch any pokemon" cheat, which is what started giving me problems last time. if i turn it on and go into a battle it doesn't work. it only hurts my pokemon. (life goes down on 1st pokemon)

i have yellow and i'm using this code:

01xxD7CF

any other ideas on what to do?

is there something wrong with the code?

is my cart permanently damaged?

is that even possible?

------------------
/[';']\ <rar

GolemKong
Farting Nudist
Member # 16

Member Rated:
posted 05-09-2000 11:12 PM      Profile for GolemKong   Author's Homepage   Email GolemKong   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't know if there's a prob w/ your cart, but, try this code to run into any pokemon.:

R/B:
01??59D0

Yellow:
01??58D0

(Just flip the GS switch on, then off, and they'll appear (Make sure not to have the GS on when turing on your game))

[This message has been edited by GolemKong (edited 05-09-2000).]

kung_fucius
Farting Nudist
Member # 390

Rate Member
posted 05-10-2000 12:35 AM      Profile for kung_fucius     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
thanks for all your help GolemKong

that any pokemon code is working much better. it also works along with this level modifying code, so it's a lot quicker checking the stats: (for anyone else that's interested)

01xx26D1

and insert the level by changing the level number to a hex value.

i don't know if that caused the problem with the other code or what happened, but everything is back on line now.

------------------
/[';']\ <rar

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.