The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Does anyoe have a Staium Code to..

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does anyoe have a Staium Code to..
Kenji Pkmn
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 283

Rate Member
posted 05-01-2000 06:47 PM      Profile for Kenji Pkmn   Email Kenji Pkmn   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Does anyone have a Stadium code to get all 151 Pokemon in the hall of fame? Ive spent a while trying to get them all on my own but now im stuck and I was just wondering if anyone could hack this code.

------------------

Surfing Arcanine
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 369

Rate Member
posted 05-01-2000 08:31 PM      Profile for Surfing Arcanine   Email Surfing Arcanine   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nope Sorry

------------------
Break it down

WWF RULEZ

WWF CHAMP: THE ROCK

IF YA SMELL--L-L-L-L WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN'

From: HAHA lala nunya buisness | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Starmie is my love child
Farting Nudist
Member # 360

Rate Member
posted 05-01-2000 09:18 PM      Profile for Starmie is my love child     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If you have a good three poke team that are like level 100 or so then use them to fight the elite four and gary over and over again and just switch the last three to fill the hall o fame well its just a suggestion and i dont know the code

------------------
The king of all that is pokemon oh and i am the ultimate bug catcher too bad they all suck but they shall have revenge in gold and silver hopefully please GOD make some good bugs in gold and silver

Kenji Pkmn
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 283

Rate Member
posted 05-02-2000 12:18 AM      Profile for Kenji Pkmn   Email Kenji Pkmn   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thats the thing. No one knows the code or doesnt want to post it anyplace. Not even people at Gameshark.coms site doesn even reply to my message.

------------------

PoKamek
Farting Nudist
Member # 257

Rate Member
posted 05-02-2000 10:21 PM      Profile for PoKamek   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I could probably hack this code, but I don't have time to tonight. Perhaps tomorrow.

------------------
Kamek, Master Magikoopa
-----------------------
Kamek is about to use MEWTWO!
Will ASH change Pokemon? (Yes/No/ItDoesntMatterCuzMewtwosCheapAnyhow)
http://www.kamekskastle.com

From: Koopa Kingdom | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Kenji Pkmn
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 283

Rate Member
posted 05-03-2000 12:26 AM      Profile for Kenji Pkmn   Email Kenji Pkmn   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If you could hack that code id be SOOOOOO greatful.

------------------

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.