Ok, I've posted this before. Here we go, to get max stats:
This is for the United States version of Red, Blue, and Yellow. It is different for at least some different languages, so if you are playing a different language post a special request, along with a couple (just a few) common codes whose English version equivalent I know already (like trainer number modifiers, etc.)
(1) Put game in GS, turn on system, boot into GS mode, go down to enter codes, and enter:
(3) Check over EVERY SINGLE code. Make sure you didn't miss one, miss enter one, or forget a "1" somewhere.
(4) Now press enter and go back to the GS menu.
(5) Turn the GS switch OFF
(6) Go to start game and boot the game.
(7) Go to CONTINUE and continue your game.
(8) Do whatever you need to to get the pokemon to get max stats at the top of your party (the one that would go into battle).
(9) Turn ON the GS switch.
(10) Turn OFF the GS switch.
(11) Go to BILL'S PC and put the top monster into a box.
(12) Withdraw the monster from the box.
(13) Check the monsters maximum statistics. They should be the maximum for that level and monster.
(14) If you don't know what the maximum for that monster and level, try: http://skill-statfinder.virtualave.net/ssf/
(15) If you are STILL having problems, respond to this string, and tell me EXACTLY what happened, step by step. Note that if "nothing happened", I really can't help you very much.
Sorry for sounding caustic, It's partly my fault for not having the compendium functional yet, but it seems that this gets asked a whole lot.
[This message has been edited by cfalcon (edited 04-30-2000).]