The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » stats of pokes befor you battel

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: stats of pokes befor you battel
zapjol
Farting Nudist
Member # 236

Rate Member
posted 04-24-2000 05:10 PM      Profile for zapjol     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Is there a code or could you hack one that alos you to change the geans of the monsters that you catch. for exampel you could make a wild Pigy have deter values of 15. I am not refuring to the stat changers that are so coman here.

------------------
Jolteons the best!
T-bolt
T-wave
Focus energy
Toxic

*ZAP sent out Jolteon*
*out comes mewtwo*
*Toxic*
*focus energy*
*T-bolt*
*T-bolt*
*mewtwo fanted*

From: The top of Mt. Olympus | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Dragonair
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 227

Rate Member
posted 04-24-2000 05:54 PM      Profile for Dragonair     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Here's the code to change the deter values of the pokemon in the first slot:
01xx86D1
01xx87D1
Put in FF FF for max.

If you want to CATCH max stat pokemon, the code is:
01xxF1CF
01xxF2CF
Enjoy!

BTW, those are for R/B. If you want Yellow codes, just do the subtract-1-from-the-sixth-digit thing.

[This message has been edited by Dragonair (edited 04-24-2000).]

cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 04-24-2000 06:23 PM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Really? Nice. Good work.

------------------
-cfalcon

From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Baron Von Evist
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 333

Member Rated:
posted 04-24-2000 09:17 PM      Profile for Baron Von Evist   Email Baron Von Evist   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I couldn't get that code to work, Dragonair. I put in the code for Exeggutor--0A in the XX's spot and I didn't see one. Please help.

------------------
And she's buying a stairway to heaven...

From: CA-San Joaquin Valley | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Dragonair
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 227

Rate Member
posted 04-24-2000 09:26 PM      Profile for Dragonair     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Uhh... those are DV modifiers, not pokemon modifiers.

I think the code you want is 01xxD8CF.

------------------

zapjol
Farting Nudist
Member # 236

Rate Member
posted 04-24-2000 09:26 PM      Profile for zapjol     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks so much Dragonair for those codes and i was wondering if you knew how to chang the stats of pokes in boxes? And Baron Von Evist you put in FF in the "xx" slots not the pokes hex value you have to also iclude the code for catching the poke.

------------------
Jolteons the best!
T-bolt
T-wave
Focus energy
Toxic

*ZAP sent out Jolteon*
*out comes mewtwo*
*Toxic*
*focus energy*
*T-bolt*
*T-bolt*
*mewtwo fanted*

From: The top of Mt. Olympus | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Baron Von Evist
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 333

Member Rated:
posted 04-24-2000 10:36 PM      Profile for Baron Von Evist   Email Baron Von Evist   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok, I got those codes to work and I caught some maxed out Pokes, but those are the max values for the yellow value on the skill-stat-finder. I want the max values for the blue value on the SSF. If anyone has this code, can you tell me? Thanks.

P.S., I'm a newbie to Gameshark. I bought it the day before yesterday. 0_o

------------------
And she's buying a stairway to heaven...

From: CA-San Joaquin Valley | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 04-24-2000 11:18 PM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

Ok, if you are getting values like a L100 Mewtwo with a special of 343, that's just fine. The key is your monsters have no stat EXP. You can either box trick them up to max Stat EXP, or, to save time, hack it straight on.

As an exercise, you can try to find the Max Stat EXP codes on this site.

Here's a hint: I posted them thirty gazillion times. You may want to use the "Search" option in the upper right.

But you can probably just read some strings

------------------
-cfalcon

From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.