The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » I think I must be dumb

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I think I must be dumb
starCaliber
is evil and also MewtwoSama
Member # 268

Member Rated:
posted 04-20-2000 12:11 AM      Profile for starCaliber   Email starCaliber   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
OK, now that I've actually got my Shark working, could someone explain to me exactly what to do about getting Pokemon to the Max Stats with Shark? I read that post from cfalcon ("Gameshark") at like 12:43 on 2-25-00 or something like that, and I kinda know, but I'm not sure. Could someone explain exactly how to do it? I'm trying to Shark a L100 Scyther with perfect stats for my bro cuz he is crazy and wants one (I personally think that a shark should not be used for such doings). Do you hafta put in like all those higher codes or what? I'm totally confused...

If someone could just clarify what to do the slow way (plz tell me the exact lines of code and Scyther's number thing is 1A), I would TOTALLY appreciate it. I'm sorta dumb I guess when it comes to Sharking Pokemon. Sorry to bug you all for something this dumb .

------------------
Being frozen solid is going to make this a one-sided fight.

From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 04-20-2000 01:22 AM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't wish to be rude, but I've seen this question an awful lot in this forum. Have you checked all the threads?

You might have read them all and still be confused, of course...I'm just saying that the answer might be in here already, given the amount of times I've seen this question...

...altho my mind zones out when the explanations pop up, since I don't own a Shark.

------------------
KOFFING!
Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

From: Cinnabar Island | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Slo Migs
Farting Nudist
Member # 110

Member Rated:
posted 04-20-2000 03:01 AM      Profile for Slo Migs   Author's Homepage   Email Slo Migs   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
For your brother eh? Right...

------------------
"It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt. Then it's just fun"

From: Los Angeles, California | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 04-20-2000 04:03 PM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'll step you through it, but it does seem as though everyone is asking this question. Here goes:

Step 1: Get the pokemon you want: [SCYTHER]
SKIP TO STEP TWO IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A L100 SCYTHER
Enter the two codes:

Red/Blue Yellow
011A59D0 011A58D0
016427D1 016426D1
Leave the GS switch off, and start the game.
Load your file (CONTINUE).
Now get set up to fight a level 100 Scyther (bring a master ball).
Turn the GS switch on, then off.

Now you should fight a Scyther. Capture it.

Save the game, and turn off the GB. Turn it back on, and...

Step 2: Now you want to use the Stat EXP codes. You enter just the following codes:
(only enter the codes that match your color cartridge, obviosly).

Red/Blue Yellow
MHPH 01FE7CD1 01FE7BD1
MHPL 01017DD1 01017CD1
ATTH 01FE7ED1 01FE7DD1
ATTL 01017FD1 01017ED1
DEFH 01FE80D1 01FE7FD1
DEFL 010181D1 010180D1
SPCH 01FE82D1 01FE81D1
SPCL 010183D1 010182D1
SPDH 01FE84D1 01FE83D1
SPDL 010185D1 010184D1

Genes:
01FF86D1 01FF85D1
01FF87D1 01FF86D1

In all cases, the value listed goes into the ??.

Now, keeping the GS switch off, start the game, then load your file (CONTINUE option again). Now put that L100 Scyther into the top spot of your party. Now turn the GS swtich on, then off again. Now put the monster into a box, and bring it back out.

Your Scyther should then be L100. Pokecenter it to max HP, then save the game.

If you are curious as to what to do, please post EXACTLY what you do not understand.

Let me know if this works.

It sure as shit should.

-cfalcon

------------------

From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
starCaliber
is evil and also MewtwoSama
Member # 268

Member Rated:
posted 04-20-2000 06:48 PM      Profile for starCaliber   Email starCaliber   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ugh.....Thanks cfalcon. It worked. I was reading it wrong or something before. I'm sorry, I know it was a totally common question to ask, and I have never sharked before, so I was confused. So sorry you had to go to all that trouble and write a huge response. I was just not sure how to input everything in order. Once again, sorry and thanks.

Also, whoever doesn't believe me that the Scyther was for my dumb brother...it totally was. I do not like Scyther in the least. The only reason that I agreed to Shark him a perfect one in the first place is because I wanted him to have a start on a Pokemon Team for some competition (he likes Scyther for some obscure reason) and since it is a bad Pokemon, then no one would even care that it is sharked. He claims that he's actually going to raise a team now that he has a perfect version of his favorite Pokemon. I hope to never have to put in the perfect code again, because I do not believe that to be an even semi-fair way of playing.

Once again, sorry to bug you guys, (and yes, I did read ALL the articles on this site to try to understand the code. I REALLY like competition and I must be quite dense ). Thanks again so much cfalcon.

------------------
Being frozen solid is going to make this a one-sided fight.

From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.