The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » who do i use a shark

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: who do i use a shark
VaporeonsHaze
Farting Nudist
Member # 252

Member Rated:
posted 04-16-2000 05:38 PM      Profile for VaporeonsHaze   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ok, i guess i am just not getting this. i got a shark today and only about 10% of the time can i get the stupid thing on. what am i doing wrong. the one time out of like 20 i got it to work and started up my game with the gene stat code it crashed because i let go of the game because i have to hold it in to get it to work. are all yours like this or have i screwed the thing already. you if you happen to see me on i would greatly appreaciet if you would im me at VaporeonsHaze on aol. i have a game shark pro if this helps you out. thanks.

------------------
Out from the Haze comes Vaporeon!

Mew2150
Farting Nudist
Member # 198

Rate Member
posted 04-17-2000 05:37 PM      Profile for Mew2150     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I had that problem once, I had to tap my yellow vers. to it but I couldn't get it to work. So I took it back. Right now I'm using a dork in my school's GameShark Pro and it works fine. I'd probably take it back and exchange it until you get a good one. Trust me I spend the whole day trying to get it to work with no luck.

------------------
It is I Mew2150 the most powerful Pokemon ever!

From: The Sky in Pallet Town | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
VaporeonsHaze
Farting Nudist
Member # 252

Member Rated:
posted 04-17-2000 05:47 PM      Profile for VaporeonsHaze   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yeah no kiddin, i tried to use it for like 5 hrs with no success. i am hopefully taking it back this weekend

------------------
Out from the Haze comes Vaporeon!

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.