next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Need Help QUICK

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need Help QUICK
Obi Wan Jabroni
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 285

Rate Member
posted 04-16-2000 04:48 PM      Profile for Obi Wan Jabroni     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I know how to shark perfect level 100 pokemon, but can someone tell me how to make pokemon at level 50 and 25....Please all i need to do is beat the 25 and 50 lvls in stadium to beat it, and the rentals are horrible, please, can someone help me out, iwll be very grateful

(PS i am using the blue version

------------------

Avalanche
Farting Nudist
Member # 38

Member Rated:
posted 04-16-2000 05:06 PM      Profile for Avalanche   Author's Homepage   Email Avalanche   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
well, A: It is in a thousand different places on this board how to get perfect guys, and B I'm not sure I want people who want perfect pokemon so quickly and badly, makes it sound like you don't feel like training at all. Don't take this as a rude post, I just don't want to take up spacing withh someone posting those long ass codes again.

------------------
AIM: Avalanche786
e-mail: lewisdischner@msn.com

From: Catherdral City, CA, USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 04-16-2000 08:42 PM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

Please read my post titled "Gameshark". The max stat EXP codes are there, as are the max gene codes.

-cfalcon

------------------

From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Obi Wan Jabroni
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 285

Rate Member
posted 04-17-2000 06:00 PM      Profile for Obi Wan Jabroni     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
no no no no, i know hte max stats codes, i jsut wnat to know how to make a pokemon of any level, turn into a lvl50 and 25, i dont need the gene codes

------------------

cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 04-17-2000 06:06 PM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

Ok, you need to guess at how much EXP is necessary. You apply the EXP with the shark, then pop them in and out of a box and see if you were right. I don't have a chart for you or anything... the codes are:

Red/Blue Yellow
01XX79D1 01XX78D1
01XX7AD1 01XX79D1
01XX7BD1 01XX7AD1

They are listed in order of most to least signifigant. The top codes will probably be zeroed in both cases (010079D1, for instance).... if someone has complete EXP charts, that would help.

-cfalcon

------------------

From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
GolemKong
Farting Nudist
Member # 16

Member Rated:
posted 04-17-2000 06:46 PM      Profile for GolemKong   Author's Homepage   Email GolemKong   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Or, you could catch it at level 50 and apply the max stat and exp codes there. Use this code to catch poke's at any level:

r/b:
01??27D1

32 for lvl50, and 19 for lvl25.

------------------
"Probability can be a real b!tch."
-Mr. K

"God bless incompetence! "
-Jackdaw

[This message has been edited by GolemKong (edited 04-17-2000).]

Slo Migs
Farting Nudist
Member # 110

Member Rated:
posted 04-17-2000 07:06 PM      Profile for Slo Migs   Author's Homepage   Email Slo Migs   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wow, that's a really interesting question that Jabroni's got. I think he wants to take a pokemon that's already at level 100 or so and revert it back to a level 50 pokemon. This would be a pretty cool code to know since I've got a bunch of level 100 pokemon and there are a couple that I never use in Prime. In Poke though, they might be contenders.

What exactly are the codes for say 1000000 exp pts?

Also, would lowering the pokemon's EXP affect his stat exp?

------------------
"It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt. Then it's just fun"

From: Los Angeles, California | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.