The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Game Shark with Pokemon Stadium?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Game Shark with Pokemon Stadium?
J.D.14
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 256

Rate Member
posted 04-10-2000 07:43 PM      Profile for J.D.14   Author's Homepage   Email J.D.14   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi! I would like to know if anyone has used Game Shark with their Pokemon Satdium? In the Gameboy Tower, for use with the gameboy game. I'm to chicken to take it upon myself. Thanks!

------------------
--
James

From: Saylorsburg, Pa, USA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Fan uv Slowbro
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 218

Rate Member
posted 04-15-2000 05:32 PM      Profile for Fan uv Slowbro     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It looks like it won't fit in the transfer pak.
From: Where the Slowbro are | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
][ Candy
Farting Nudist
Member # 214

Member Rated:
posted 04-23-2000 08:58 PM      Profile for ][ Candy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
mlmiddleton is correct.

------------------
]['m good with my hands and eager to please. ;)

Magician Type 0
Farting Nudist
Member # 293

Member Rated:
posted 04-23-2000 09:19 PM      Profile for Magician Type 0     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think you'd need an N64 GS

------------------
"Dance, Dance, Dance" --Casey "Magician Type 0" Morris (me), the man who trained with the help of Caos2.

quote:
*Marge and Lisa are talking about Homer*
Homer: My ears are burning!
Marge: Homer!
Homer: No, they're really burning. I wanted to see inside so I lit a Q-tip
Marge: Mmmmmmm...

Email: webmaster@casog.zzn.com

AIM: Magician Type 0
ICQ Nick: Mga Tp 0
Number: 45597626
http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/recognition/4615.html

I'm not insane. I just hear voices. And the aliens are stealing my thoughts.

- Casey Morris- Founder of the FUOA (Flash Users of America)

Givera
Farting Nudist
Member # 234

Member Rated:
posted 04-23-2000 10:46 PM      Profile for Givera   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You do need a N64 Gameshark. www.cmgsccc.com has ALL the codes you need for stadium including codes for gameboy tower
-Givera, inventer of the exploding Pikachu

------------------
"My staff is complaining about the rats in the kitchen; I want to hire a new staff" -Lunchlady Doris on how to spend the School's oil money
"If any punk-a** Charmander tries to mount my Koffing, I'll have Wiggly crack his spine and Lee will throw him in a vat of Psyduck Surf!" -Mr. K on different species ability to breed
"Heh.....ditto is a G** D*** pimp in g/s....he gets all the a**.." -Argo on Ditto's ability to breed with anything/one

FlameIvysaur
Farting Nudist
Member # 88

Rate Member
posted 04-24-2000 05:34 PM      Profile for FlameIvysaur   Email FlameIvysaur   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Careful, though. GS on Pokemon Stadium has the psoibility not only to erase saved game data, but to erase the hard drive of the game. Its a risk you have to take.

------------------
Burn, Bulba Burn!
Pokmon Inferno!
Burn, Bulba Burn!
------------------
AIM:Sharky86
EMail:Sharky86@email.com

From: Orlando, Florida, USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Stephen
Farting Nudist
Member # 58

Member Rated:
posted 04-24-2000 06:04 PM      Profile for Stephen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FlameIvysaur:
Careful, though. GS on Pokemon Stadium has the psoibility not only to erase saved game data, but to erase the hard drive of the game.

"Hard drive of the game"? I don't think that N64 carts have disks in them :-)

-Stephen

From: Merrie Olde Englande | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Givera
Farting Nudist
Member # 234

Member Rated:
posted 04-24-2000 06:22 PM      Profile for Givera   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think he meant the Flash ROM (I'm pretty sure that's what they Stadium uses for memory).
-Givera, trainer of Gamesharked pokemon

------------------
"My staff is complaining about the rats in the kitchen; I want to hire a new staff" -Lunchlady Doris on how to spend the School's oil money
"If any punk-a** Charmander tries to mount my Koffing, I'll have Wiggly crack his spine and Lee will throw him in a vat of Psyduck Surf!" -Mr. K on different species ability to breed
"Heh.....ditto is a G** D*** pimp in g/s....he gets all the a**.." -Argo on Ditto's ability to breed with anything/one

Magician Type 0
Farting Nudist
Member # 293

Member Rated:
posted 04-24-2000 06:41 PM      Profile for Magician Type 0     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FlameIvysaur:
Careful, though. GS on Pokemon Stadium has the psoibility not only to erase saved game data, but to erase the hard drive of the game. Its a risk you have to take.

Geese! How likely? Is there a wway to prevent it?

PoKamek
Farting Nudist
Member # 257

Rate Member
posted 04-24-2000 10:47 PM      Profile for PoKamek   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have not had any problems with my saved Stadium data being erased inadvertently. The only way that might happen is if you put in some wildass code that screwed up something in the SRAM and caused a CRC error or something and Stadium deletes it.

Not even Missingno. has screwed up Stadium's memory, at least not yet. After all, it seems to accept Missingno pretty well.

BTW, whoever noticed about the red text on certain moves indicating illegal moves was correct. I used Shark to change my Mewtwo into a Missingno, and two of its moves (Recover and Amnesia, I think) were turned red. My name also turned red too, branding me as a cheater

------------------
Kamek, Master Magikoopa
-----------------------
Kamek is about to use MEWTWO!
Will ASH change Pokemon? (Yes/No/ItDoesntMatterCuzMewtwosCheapAnyhow)

From: Koopa Kingdom | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 04-25-2000 04:46 PM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

WATER GUN
WATER GUN
SKY ATTACK

Type BIRD!

------------------
-cfalcon

From: 3945' N, 10452' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokmon Laboratory

2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.