The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Help with Pokemon Modifiers?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help with Pokemon Modifiers?
Daft Punk
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 213

Rate Member
posted 04-03-2000 03:32 PM      Profile for Daft Punk   Email Daft Punk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know the deter value (1-15) codes for Pokemon Yellow, because my game recently got erased however I still know there old stats and I will easily be able to get them back with someone who knows more than myself's help.

Thanks in advance.

------------------
We like to shake the hands of the politicians before we shoot them between the eyes!
-Billy Corgan

cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 04-03-2000 10:07 PM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

Red/Blue Genes:
01WX86D1
01YZ87D1

Yellow Genes:
01WX85D1
01YZ86D1

W=Hex attack deter
X=Hex defense deter
Y=Hex speed deter
Z=Hex special deter

You put the code in, turn the GS switch off, turn the game on, start up, put the monster to modify in the first position, turn the GS switch on, turn the GS switch off, check values, and save if valid. Remember this doesn't change stat EXP, EXP, or level.

So if your attack as 8, your defense was 10, your speed was 15 and your special was 11, you would (on Red/Blue):

018A86D1
01FB87D1

Your hitpoint deter was (and is, in this case) 3. If you have values that you enter and your hitpoints don't come out the same, it is because you had one of them wrong by one point.

Setting W,X,Y,Z = F results in a maxxed monster.

I hope this helps.

-cfalcon

------------------

From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Daft Punk
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 213

Rate Member
posted 04-04-2000 03:16 PM      Profile for Daft Punk   Email Daft Punk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your help yet again! Your the best!

------------------
We like to shake the hands of the politicians before we shoot them between the eyes!
-Billy Corgan

White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 04-05-2000 06:05 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Don't forget that you have to deposit it in Bill's PC and then withdraw for the changes to take effect...

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.