The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » So what exaltly did you do when you first got your gameshark?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: So what exaltly did you do when you first got your gameshark?
Square
Farting Nudist
Member # 93

Member Rated:
posted 04-03-2000 08:53 AM      Profile for Square   Author's Homepage   Email Square   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm.....I was I think 11... And WHOOOOO i just went buck wild with it. I gave every single poke I had hyper beam and recover, candied them up to level 100, boosted there stats to around 700 (!!)....I dont think any of my pokemon had leagal moves, either. I remember I had this gengar who knew crabhammer and solarbeam. I also gave myself all three starter to use and they all had 4 attacks of the same elemant (like my charizard had ember, flamethrower, fire spin, and fire blast), and all that time
I thought I was hot S***, too. so what did you do when you got your first gameshark?

------------------
Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me up. In a room. I died there. They buried me. In a box. With worms. I hate worms. They drive me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once.....

From: deep in a swamp, under a rock, in a cocoon | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
AtomicMew
Farting Nudist
Member # 41

Member Rated:
posted 04-03-2000 02:37 PM      Profile for AtomicMew     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Square:
Hmmmm.....I was I think 11... And WHOOOOO i just went buck wild with it. I gave every single poke I had hyper beam and recover, candied them up to level 100, boosted there stats to around 700 (!!)....I dont think any of my pokemon had leagal moves, either. I remember I had this gengar who knew crabhammer and solarbeam. I also gave myself all three starter to use and they all had 4 attacks of the same elemant (like my charizard had ember, flamethrower, fire spin, and fire blast), and all that time
I thought I was hot S***, too. so what did you do when you got your first gameshark?

whoa, that's scary. Well what i did was give all my poke's moves that they missed. i gave charizrd, flamethrower, raichu thunderbolt, mewtwo amnesia (hehe) and that's about all i can think of right now.

------------------
-Atomic Mew

Blastoise976
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 220

Member Rated:
posted 04-03-2000 06:09 PM      Profile for Blastoise976   Email Blastoise976   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I got me a mew :P

------------------

Volrath50
Farting Nudist
Member # 171

Member Rated:
posted 04-03-2000 06:24 PM      Profile for Volrath50     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Once I find a frickin GameBoy Gameshark I'll get me a Mew.....

------------------
"Mew!"
Our friend, Mewtwo

From: A little town, somewhere in Canada. | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Daft Punk
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 213

Rate Member
posted 04-03-2000 07:01 PM      Profile for Daft Punk   Email Daft Punk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If someone gives me there e-mail I can
e-mail you MEW . Yup a real MEW, not a picture or something dumb like that he's from a GB game and he even came all the way from Austrailia.

------------------
We like to shake the hands of the politicians before we shoot them between the eyes!
-Billy Corgan

cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 04-03-2000 09:45 PM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

I started my red game over with Mew as my starter.

Then I multiplied items without having to screw up the hall of fame and who knows what else.

".. you've grown up since you first left with MEW..."

-cfalcon

------------------

From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
][ Candy
Farting Nudist
Member # 214

Member Rated:
posted 04-03-2000 10:52 PM      Profile for ][ Candy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I stole Lorelei's Jynx (Just the other day when I got it ) No more Lola for me!

------------------
]['m carvin' for some, ]['m missin' you like candy.

Argo
Farting Nudist
Member # 49

Member Rated:
posted 04-04-2000 04:53 PM      Profile for Argo   Email Argo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I just got my grey(woooooooohooooooo!!) shark today...and im about to shark me some stat exp.

------------------
AIM:Argothian Wurm
"Cut gives the Grass-type a chance versus Fire-types"
-Nintendo Power

"It's gonna be a Psybro!"
-Ash

From: new york,NY,USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Volrath50
Farting Nudist
Member # 171

Member Rated:
posted 04-09-2000 05:25 PM      Profile for Volrath50     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Volrath50:
Once I find a frickin GameBoy Gameshark I'll get me a Mew.....

I NOW HAVE A GAMESHARK!!!! Cost me $45 but.... I first got a Mew. Than stole some Pokémon. Then did a bunch of codes to get to Pika's Beach and teach my pika Surf....

------------------
"Mew!"
Our friend, Mewtwo

From: A little town, somewhere in Canada. | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.