The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » help finding new codes

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: help finding new codes
Mew2150
Farting Nudist
Member # 198

Rate Member
posted 03-31-2000 06:33 PM      Profile for Mew2150     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Anyone willing to help me find some new gs codes for my Pikachu and Mewtwo? Like boosting their stat exp. permanently even after they're boxed. (I have yellow so probably just mewtwo)

------------------
It is i mewtwo150 the greatest pokemon and pokemon master

From: The Sky in Pallet Town | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Argo
Farting Nudist
Member # 49

Member Rated:
posted 04-01-2000 01:06 AM      Profile for Argo   Email Argo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Stat boosting is just plain cheating...i would never stoop to such a low...

pathetic..

------------------
AIM:argothian007wurm
"Cut gives the Grass-type a chance versus Fire-types"
-Nintendo Power

"It's gonna be a Psybro!"
-Ash

From: new york,NY,USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mew2150
Farting Nudist
Member # 198

Rate Member
posted 04-01-2000 06:20 PM      Profile for Mew2150     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yea you're right Im just try to find someone who looks for new codes alot, I know there's codes that would be great but I cant think of them.

------------------
It is I Mew2150 the greatest pokemon and pokemon master!

From: The Sky in Pallet Town | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 04-03-2000 05:00 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He said codes to boost stat experience, not to increase a Pokemon's stats directly to levels they couldn't normally achive.

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.