The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Enemy HP modifier

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Enemy HP modifier
Avalanche
Farting Nudist
Member # 38

Member Rated:
posted 03-29-2000 06:15 PM      Profile for Avalanche   Author's Homepage   Email Avalanche   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
01xxE7CF red version modifies the opponents HP. I know this isn't to use full, but if you pick 00 then all pokemon that come at you are fainted from the start, usefull when playing the game quickly.

------------------

From: Catherdral City, CA, USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Meowth346
Farting Nudist
Member # 166

posted 03-29-2000 07:40 PM      Profile for Meowth346   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Then slip in a code to fight Mewtwo every battle, a code to have PKMN keeps attacking you, and a new set of batteries, and a device allowing a "Turbo A button" (if there is such a device) set it up before going to sleep, and your Pokémon will have maxed out Stats by morning ^_^

--Meowth346

------------------

AtomicMew
Farting Nudist
Member # 41

Member Rated:
posted 03-29-2000 09:45 PM      Profile for AtomicMew     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
or y dont you just shark yourself some stat EXP? since your using a gameshark anyway?

------------------
-Atomic Mew

Avalanche
Farting Nudist
Member # 38

Member Rated:
posted 03-29-2000 11:21 PM      Profile for Avalanche   Author's Homepage   Email Avalanche   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Like I said, the only real purpose is to battle through quickly. Any other use can be duplicated much quicker by the stat exp code or the buy masterballs one. Just something I'm proud to have found.

------------------

Meowth346
Farting Nudist
Member # 166

posted 03-29-2000 11:23 PM      Profile for Meowth346   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This way one could sayt hat their Pokémon was trained fully in battle ^_^

--Meowth346

Argo
Farting Nudist
Member # 49

Member Rated:
posted 03-30-2000 11:45 PM      Profile for Argo   Email Argo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You can "say" that....but we all know everyone here will just shark the exp...

------------------
AIM:argothian007wurm
"Cut gives the Grass-type a chance versus Fire-types"
-Nintendo Power

"It's gonna be a Psybro!"
-Ash

From: new york,NY,USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 03-31-2000 12:48 AM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

Well, its always neat to come up with a code, even if it isn't percieved as widely useful.

And why wouldn't people still honestly level their monsters? After all, don't we play for both the means and the end (aka, isn't it enjoyable to level up a monster as well as use a high level one)?

-cfalcon

------------------

From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 03-31-2000 12:53 AM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

Oops... I just thought of something...

01xxE7CF is the modifier for what? Enemy hit point high or low? Once we have that, we can select how many hitpoints (preferably all scores) the enemy has. That will be very nice for testing (even though most of the testing that needs that is done), just because it won't involve a link battle.

-cfalcon

------------------

From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Argo
Farting Nudist
Member # 49

Member Rated:
posted 03-31-2000 12:56 AM      Profile for Argo   Email Argo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
cfalcon...

please help me!!i need feedback on my topic with 5 posts....please..you're the gs expert.

------------------
-Nintendo Power

-Ash

Avalanche
Farting Nudist
Member # 38

Member Rated:
posted 03-31-2000 01:00 AM      Profile for Avalanche   Author's Homepage   Email Avalanche   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm not to sure. It isn't always zero even if you put in 00 if you fight 255 leveled pokemon. 100 and below it works fine. I think it is low though, as if you put in an actual number, you get it. I put in one, and for all the pokemon I caught they had one hp. I didn't try it on different levels, it could just change percentage...

------------------

Argo
Farting Nudist
Member # 49

Member Rated:
posted 03-31-2000 01:02 AM      Profile for Argo   Email Argo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
someone!!anyone!!i see you all are on the board,and online!!take the time to reply to my topic!!i need this by tommorow..this is a hard decision!

------------------
-Nintendo Power

-Ash

Mew2150
Farting Nudist
Member # 198

Rate Member
posted 03-31-2000 08:18 PM      Profile for Mew2150     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Very nice! Great job I can finally grow my Pikachu to Level 100 without using rare candies I've had to in the past. Another thing could someone please reply to one of my posts?

------------------
It is i mew2150 the greatest pokemon and pokemon master!

From: The Sky in Pallet Town | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.