next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Minimum Pokemon

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Minimum Pokemon
MewtwoSama
Asshole
Member # 12

Member Rated:
posted 03-20-2000 12:56 PM      Profile for MewtwoSama   Author's Homepage   Email MewtwoSama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I want a minimum stat Mewtwo.

How do I use the shark to do so?

------------------
MewtwoSama
A viscous,Psychic Pokemon that was created by a scientist after years of horrific gene splicing and DNA engineering experiments. It's DNA is almost the same as MEW's. However, it's size and disposition are vastly different. It's cold, glowing eyes strike fear into it's enemies.

AIM: MewtwoSama
E-mail: mewtwo@ureach.com

From: Abyss of Evil | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 03-20-2000 01:25 PM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

From my post in "Gameshark", I instruct those wishing for max gene monsters to use:

"Like so:

01FF86D1
01FF87D1

And stop reading now.

If you care how this works, keep reading."

so for minimum *gene* monsters, you would use

010086D1
010087D1

This monster would be female in Gold/Silver, and will have all deter values 0/15.

For minimum stat EXP, try: (max values in parenthesis afterward, they would go where the "00" does in each code...):

MHPH 01007CD1 (FE)
MHPL 01007DD1 (01)

ATTH 01007ED1 (FE)
ATTL 01007FD1 (01)

DEFH 010080D1 (FE)
DEFL 010081D1 (01)

SPCH 010082D1 (FE)
SPCL 010083D1 (01)

SPDH 010084D1 (FE)
SPDL 010085D1 (01)

Or you could just catch one, nuke its genes (the two early codes), then level it without the use of fighting to get it to whatever level you want it at with no stat EXP.

Have fun

-cfalcon

------------------

From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
MewtwoSama
Asshole
Member # 12

Member Rated:
posted 03-20-2000 02:41 PM      Profile for MewtwoSama   Author's Homepage   Email MewtwoSama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Actually, what I wanted was a Mewtwo at full stat exp, but minimum genes.

That code was what i was guessing at, thnx.

------------------
MewtwoSama
A viscous,Psychic Pokemon that was created by a scientist after years of horrific gene splicing and DNA engineering experiments. It's DNA is almost the same as MEW's. However, it's size and disposition are vastly different. It's cold, glowing eyes strike fear into it's enemies.

AIM: MewtwoSama
E-mail: mewtwo@ureach.com

From: Abyss of Evil | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
*ZERO*
Farting Nudist
Member # 11

Member Rated:
posted 03-20-2000 03:37 PM      Profile for *ZERO*   Email *ZERO*   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What are the codes for max gene Pokemon in yellow? The subtract 1 thing doesn't work.

------------------
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) DaS rIgHt?

From: Greenwood, Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
ZZTRaider
Farting Nudist
Member # 86

Member Rated:
posted 03-20-2000 03:56 PM      Profile for ZZTRaider   Email ZZTRaider   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Try adding one as well. That works sometimes.

------------------
ZZTRaider
zztraider@hotmail.com
"Ya see, I have a great idea. Instead of printed VCR manuals, just put them on video tape so people can watch them on their VCR!"

From: A Long, Long Time Ago; In A Galaxy Far, Far Away | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Square
Farting Nudist
Member # 93

Member Rated:
posted 03-20-2000 05:13 PM      Profile for Square   Author's Homepage   Email Square   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
like like zero said...the -1 thing for yellow doesnt work. so help us out here cfalcon!

------------------
Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me up. In a room. I died there. They buried me. In a box. With worms. I hate worms. They drive me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once.....

[This message has been edited by Square (edited 03-20-2000).]

From: deep in a swamp, under a rock, in a cocoon | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Avalanche
Farting Nudist
Member # 38

Member Rated:
posted 03-20-2000 06:37 PM      Profile for Avalanche   Author's Homepage   Email Avalanche   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Actually , it does for mine. Are you doing this : Red 01FF8(6)D1 Yellow:01FF8(5)D1. If you are and it still doesn't work, there might be a problem with the way you used it or your pak

------------------
"Screw you guys, I'm going home" Cartman

From: Catherdral City, CA, USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 03-20-2000 08:17 PM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

Ok, method for yellow should be normal for R/B with -1 in effect. Step by Step:

(1) Boot with shark, enter:

01FF85D1
01FF86D1

(2) Turn off GS switch, then hit <start game>
(3) Load your file on Gameboy.
(4) Get monster to be maxed in first slot.
(5) Turn on GS switch
(6) Turn off GS switch
(7) Deposit monster in PC
(8) Withdraw monster

Your genes are maxed. If you were already L100 with max stat EXP, you now have a maxed monster. Heal it (to HP=new MHP) and you're good.

Respond if you have any problems.

-cfalcon

------------------

From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 03-21-2000 12:40 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It worked for me. Did you remember to deposit and withdraw after you "pulsed" the code?
Square
Farting Nudist
Member # 93

Member Rated:
posted 03-21-2000 05:55 PM      Profile for Square   Author's Homepage   Email Square   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ok yeah it worked. this is cool! now i have a minmum stat dragonite! HEH FUN!

------------------
Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me up. In a room. I died there. They buried me. In a box. With worms. I hate worms. They drive me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once.....

From: deep in a swamp, under a rock, in a cocoon | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.