The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Welcome Center   » Complaints Dept.   » Is the Azure Heights forum dying?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is the Azure Heights forum dying?
Lark84
My skeleton is made of creamy nougat.
Member # 1186

Member Rated:
posted 09-27-2001 02:52 PM      Profile for Lark84     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't know if you feel the way I do.

I've never been here from the start, I have a 4-digit-member number, so maybe some of the "old skool" posters will say I'm wrong, but I don't think I am.

When I cam to this forum, it was a place full of posts discussing pokémon. Research, team rates, strategy. I enjoyed it very much. Most people were friendly and nice. I found Karp Park weird at first, but soon I enjoyed it as much as the other forums.

What do we have now? Well, the RBY forum is almost dead, the GSC forum gets a few posts, Research Lab is pretty dead as well, basically, all forums except Karp are pretty dead.

And Karp Park is full of b0rked wangs, pictures of sliced dicks, people writing bad stuff about other people etc.

Maybe this always was going to happen. GSC has been out for quite some time now, RBY as well. And people grow up. I'm not sure if this is the case, but I think that some of the people who used to play has now stopped, and is only posting in Karp.

I can only think of two things which would make things better:

1. Azure gets GSC data (I know this is unlikely and that it has been discussed before)

or

2. The release of Pokémon Advance.

Do you agree with me, do you also think this forum is dying?

Or am I just an asscrab, or a fucking moron?

Please reply with your opinions/thoughts.

Psybro
Half Psyduck. Half Slowbro. All cop.
Member # 290

Member Rated:
posted 09-27-2001 03:00 PM      Profile for Psybro   Email Psybro   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Pokémon Advance will come out, the forum will revive slightly.

A year later, the forum will be completely dead. It's a shame, but shit happens. Sorry.

From: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
The Purple Lanturn
Farting Nudist
Member # 2168

Member Rated:
posted 09-27-2001 04:19 PM      Profile for The Purple Lanturn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think the research forums are dead 'cause there is almost nothing to research anymore. I think the problem is there is nothing new. No new games, no new movesets, I think we praticaly thought of everything.
Well, thats what I think.

- - - - -
It's too hard to think of a signature.

From: Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cesar
Farting Nudist
Member # 529

Member Rated:
posted 09-27-2001 04:26 PM      Profile for Cesar   Email Cesar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I sure it will soon. G/S is almost a year old now, and becuase others have played the game months before we did, they spoiled the entire game itself.

It will be tough to find a new hobbie, but everything dies (except pong )

Unless of course they make a new game, more new and weirder then today's G/S. If they did make the elite four (in the game) the same level as your highest pokemon, then things get interesting.

The could have also put the mobile adapter in Crystal, that would have kicked ass.

But they didn't, and they pay the worst thing imaginal to bussiness kind.

Complaints and total failer.

Just like Mircosoft.

And they make a good episode every once in blue moon.

Like Microsoft.

And they come up with cheesy titles and characters.

Like Microsoft...

From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
The Purple Lanturn
Farting Nudist
Member # 2168

Member Rated:
posted 09-27-2001 04:47 PM      Profile for The Purple Lanturn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What's pong?

Anyway...this thread is really depressing.

- - - - -
It's too hard to think of a signature.

From: Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 09-27-2001 04:57 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I hope you're joking, but, incase you aren't...

Pong was an old video game (if you can call it that) that you hooked up to your TV and it was I guess a ping pong simulation.

I guess it was for two players. On one side of the screen there was a | looking thing you could control (making it go up and down) and there was another one on the right side and a ball that bounced around the screen. Your job was to bounce the ball back using your own | and not let the ball hit your side.

Rei the Giant Koffing
Farting Nudist
Member # 1909

Member Rated:
posted 09-27-2001 07:05 PM      Profile for Rei the Giant Koffing   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I know it was already decided upon, but why aren't we getting G/S/C info?

It's not like we're asking the mods to do all the work.
Most of the info will probably come from other board members who send in data they've collected.

The least that could be done, would be too put up a page explaining basic things like G/S/C moves, pokemon, etc

I'd mostly likely help. </non-asstouching mood>

--Rei2--

[ 09-27-2001: Message edited by: Rei the Giant Koffing ]

From: Americas b0rked penis | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Rei the Giant Koffing
Farting Nudist
Member # 1909

Member Rated:
posted 09-27-2001 07:07 PM      Profile for Rei the Giant Koffing   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Actually, now that I think about...does the problem lie in Server space?

Is that why G/S/C info isn't going to be put up?

MewtwoSama
Asshole
Member # 12

Member Rated:
posted 09-27-2001 07:44 PM      Profile for MewtwoSama   Author's Homepage   Email MewtwoSama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
In essence, its all my fault:

I lost interest in RBY, the forums rocked when I cared.

I never had much interest in GSC
Nintendo's lack of decent events forced me to not want to hone my skills.

Karp Park sucks now due to my lack of postings lately.

On another note, Mr.K and the rest of the staff wont be putting up GSC material because it takes way too much time and effort. That and their love of the game is almost non-existant.

- - - - -
Hade ni ikuze!

From: Abyss of Evil | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
EspeonNidoking
warcraft 3
Member # 2028

posted 09-27-2001 07:53 PM      Profile for EspeonNidoking   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lark84:

Or am I just an asscrab, or a fucking moron?

Please reply with your opinions/thoughts.

Psybro's asscrab insult REALLY has become L33T...damn that was the best
good job Psybro

- - - - -
"Yeah, my pubic hair has dollar signs trimmed in it!

$$Bling Bling$$" ~Jman

From: Summit,New Jersey, Tampa, Fl, and Rindge, NH | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Rysto
Farting Nudist
Member # 24

Member Rated:
posted 09-27-2001 08:23 PM      Profile for Rysto   Email Rysto   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mr K and co. don't have the time to do G/S stuff. And they won't put up stuff that they haven't been able to verify themselves.

- - - - -
So "a" can be any value?
-a guy in my Calculus class, on the nature of variables

From: Waterloo, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
spunman
Farting Nudist
Member # 1181

posted 09-27-2001 09:24 PM      Profile for spunman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
a decision has never been made whether any info beyond r/b/y will be added to the site. they DID say it wasn't likely, but they haven't said it'll never happen.

the reason a decision hasn't been reached is because r/b/y is not yet complete. the guys here would like azure to be VERY complete before they move on. they're still working on stuff, it's just a bit slow.

i'm sure anyone with a pokémon site can relate. what starts out as extremely interesting and even a bit fun gets more tedious as you continue to follow through.

oporaca
Farting Nudist
Member # 922

Member Rated:
posted 09-27-2001 09:52 PM      Profile for oporaca     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If you think this forum is dead, take a look at these... (And at least two of these were actually active at one time or another...)
http://pub19.ezboard.com/bcloudlandjoltleague http://pub19.ezboard.com/bdreamlandrpgorangeleague http://pub20.ezboard.com/bcloudlandrpg

I won't even get into the Way Off Day Off RPG. :P

Could we split up the GSC work among a few select members who know game mechanics well? And if editing is a problem, we could select a few members with really good spelling, grammar, etc. to edit the pages. I think we can handle a few pages apiece... or not ^_^;

Edit: I didn't think this was worth a whole post, but... I just "recruited" two members... Speedy563 (from TPM) and Pooka (from Pojo and Pokezero)... heh, sorry, guys...

[ 09-28-2001: Message edited by: oporaca ]

- - - - -
I'm a closet Pokémon fan -- all evidence I like Pokémon is locked away in my closet.

Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 09-27-2001 10:03 PM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, basically, it just takes too much damn work to do an Azure-quality site. The major contributors (ie, me and Wintermute) have moved on to other things.

Plus, the thrill is kinda gone. When we first started work, we were making major discoveries all the time. Now the things we'd be working out is stuff like which move has precedence over which other move...and all that isn't so interesting because neither of us are that into G/S/C. I've been playing my Silver a bit lately, mostly just to get thru Stadium 2.

I don't really love my new team like Team Wiggly. For me, G/S/C just wasn't different enough from R/B/Y to make things interesting for me.

Well, interesting enough to play but not interesting enough to devote hours of my life to every night.

I think it's pretty clear that we won't do G/S/C stuff here...I mean, it's not completely impossible, but it's not bloody likely. We are still tinkering around with R/B/Y stuff, so we're not officially done, we're just moving very slowly...

From: Cinnabar Island | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Rei the Giant Koffing
Farting Nudist
Member # 1909

Member Rated:
posted 09-27-2001 10:16 PM      Profile for Rei the Giant Koffing   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Think that might change upon the release of Pokemon advance?
Lark84
Member # 1186

Member Rated:
posted 09-28-2001 08:26 AM      Profile for Lark84     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What bothers me is that I'd like to get into GS, but there's no site as great as Azure that can help me. I know that these forums contain lots of info, the problem is to find it.
Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 09-28-2001 10:13 AM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The whole Internet seems to have been in a bit of a slump lately, and the forums are just part of it.

At least, that's my opinion.

From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mick_Hale
Total Moron
Member # 419

Member Rated:
posted 09-28-2001 11:03 AM      Profile for Mick_Hale   Email Mick_Hale   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MewtwoSama:
In essence, its all my fault:

I lost interest in RBY, the forums rocked when I cared.

It's true, although it's not all Sama. SC doesn't care that much about Pokémon anymore as that is quite evident and neither does the rest of the 01d 5<h001 1337 <r3w of Azure, from what I can tell. Pokémon is getting increasingly boring for me as it doesn't change, it's all the same. Unlike Magic: The Gathering, where things change every three months and that normally doesn't allow for time to research all that much. I don't bother using the forum for RBY anymore and I never got into GSC. Now it's all a matter of keeping Karp Park from being overrun by n00bies.

The last time I played anything Pokémon related was several months ago.

- - - - -
"I mean, Bush lost a PR war with fucking Saddam Hussein. How pitiful is that?" ~ Mr. K

From: Thornhill, Ontario, Canada | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
DarkPersian
Farting Nudist
Member # 898

Member Rated:
posted 09-28-2001 02:30 PM      Profile for DarkPersian   Author's Homepage   Email DarkPersian   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
As Mr. K said I'm sure a major part of the problem is a disinterest in G/S. I didn't pick up and really get into G/S/C until about 2 months ago because I had other things to do. I got Gold and Silver right when they came out but the idea of working with 100 brand new Pokemon was more of a turn off than anything else. I made it to my first badge in Silver and then I put the games away until I bought Crystal in August. I was actually finishing up my Stadium 1 cup teams while G/S sat in my closet.

I do think that some of the new features and moves are nice. I love breeding and I like (now that I've played with them some) the idea of items. I also like that Psychics aren't the super bad boys they once were. On the other hand there are more things I dislike about the new games than I like. I hate how they have screwed over Amnesia by making it pure defense, Slash and Razor Leaf don't Crit Hit for me anymore, and Nintendo can bite me over putting Blizzard's accuracy down to 70. I can see why they might have made these changes but I'm just so old school that I can't get by them easily.

Add to that the lack of Nintendo support for the fans. I understand that Pokemon is supposed to be dying off in popularity. We can all see it isn't the super fad it was two years ago. But at the same time I don't see it as dead. The Pokemon series is the only WB cartoon airing today that was airing in 1999. What does that say? And yet Nintendo does nothing. With Red and Blue we had the mall tournaments. With Yellow and Stadium we had the Stadium tournaments. Hell, I even went to a Pokemon TCG mall tour and was able battle Nintendo reps with my Game Boy for prizes. Then with the Olympics we had the awesome World Championships. I drove from Savannah, GA to New York City the night before with just the hope that I could be one of the trainers allowed in (I did make it in and lost in the first round to my friend who's Pokemon I had trained myself during the drive up). As it has been said here, Gold and Silver are almost a year old now. And all we've gotten from Nintendo was the Six Flags tour which had no tournaments, no organization that would have allowed many trainers to gather and battle at the same time, and the Nintendo reps there were worst than normal because I really got the feeling that those girls had never raised a lvl 100 Pokemon even with Rare Candy or GameShark.

Is it any wonder why the board is dropping down and Azure will never post G/S info? DVs and max stats didn't change between games. There are no events to post war stories about. And a lot of your more seasoned members having either left because of life's calling or are just not as interested in G/S as they are in R/B/Y. And by the same token it is hard to focus on R/B/Y because if you meet up with someone to battle with your Game Boy chances are you'll need G/S/C to do it.

I'm raising a single team of 6 Pokemon on Crystal to lvl 100. Once that's done I'm not going to worry about the new games anymore until I get around to buying Stadium 2. Why bother? I'll have a decent team ready to battle if I ever get lucky enough to find another trainer and it's not like I'll be making a drive anytime soon to a really cool G/S tournament.

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 09-28-2001 02:36 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I totally dug the Stadium (1) Tour in the Summer of 2000 for RBY. I went, won both my battles, and had a good time.

I really would like to see another one of that, just for G/S/C. Same organization, neatness, going to towns actually near you, etc...

Corruption of Soul
Farting Nudist
Member # 1178

Member Rated:
posted 09-28-2001 04:30 PM      Profile for Corruption of Soul   Email Corruption of Soul   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It need not be depressing, and the number of posts need not decline. For even though a game is not popular does not mean that those who truly enjoy it need to let it go along with the rest of the damned masses. For it is the true, core game players for the game that hold it high above the old, trashed games of yesterday, and keep it going to tomorrow. Forums are only as successful as the stock market. When people pour in useful posts, it will simply become more and more entertaining; but if those who must hold it aloft decide that it is no longer worthy, then it will decline just as rapidly. We must make our best efforts to keep this board alive, even in the face of less interest by the masses! WE WILL GO ON!!

(this pep-talk brought to you by: the TMs 06, 34, and the pokemon known as Kabutops. Thank you for viewing!)

- - - - -
What's the opposite of pure?...Corruption

Turbo X
Farting Nudist
Member # 1808

posted 09-28-2001 11:39 PM      Profile for Turbo X     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I've been gone for only 1 month at college and there's already talk about the forum going into a "pseudo-slump"? Damn..am I that important to holding this place together??...OK, so maybe I am a little insignificant speck within the matrix of human society. But what's wrong with getting my 15 seconds of fame? Anyway, I have noticed that there aren't as many posts as before. OK, complaining mode is off now. I shall go back into solitude at college now. Goodbye!!

- - - - -
I mean, goldfish lamp wallpaper skeleton in my Bavarian Star or what? Flowers mirror computer Smurfs every time Moses flies playing cards in or around Paris.

From: N-town, PA, U.S. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Footitch
Farting Nudist
Member # 663

Member Rated:
posted 09-28-2001 11:53 PM      Profile for Footitch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What a depressing group of people...

It's like reading athread at AH or something. Wait a sec...

- - - - -
Yeah, you smash those buttons you beat that thing!

Living on air bubbles
Frank Stallone
Member # 2089

posted 09-29-2001 03:22 PM      Profile for Living on air bubbles   Email Living on air bubbles   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Lark gets a 5 star rating

amen

From: Cherry Hill, Suicide Captial of The World | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Footitch
Farting Nudist
Member # 663

Member Rated:
posted 09-29-2001 06:42 PM      Profile for Footitch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You rated him a five for being negative. You suck.

- - - - -
Yeah, you smash those buttons you beat that thing!

Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 09-29-2001 09:23 PM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
For what it's worth, there has been talk of the forum "dying" ever since we got started. Statistically speaking, however, site traffic has been stable since the forum came online.

I contend that a lot of these "Azure is dying" threads are caused by people who are just burning out on the site. I mean, when you first get here, there is a ton of stuff to absorb. After a while, there's not so much that's interesting any more.

But new people are joining at about the same rate they always have, and the posts just keep coming. Obviously the party can't go on forever, but we've been declared dead many times and like a stubborn rash, we just won't go away.

From: Cinnabar Island | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Lark84
Member # 1186

Member Rated:
posted 09-30-2001 03:38 AM      Profile for Lark84     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. K:
I contend that a lot of these "Azure is dying" threads are caused by people who are just burning out on the site.

That's true. I'm burning out. I know almost everything vital to RBY, but nothing GS. Thus, when the RBY forums "die", I have no place to go other than Karp.

Recently, however, I've started studying other GSC sites. But...

I don't like GSC. The game was fun to play through once, but there's no replay value. The thing it's good for, is breeding for maxed pokémon/GSC tradebacks, which you can use to totally rock RBY. Perhaps that'll change when Stadium 2 comes out. Unlocking Dodrio mode would certainly help.

RBY is still my all-time favourite game. I can't believe they shut down the Safari Zone, deleted Cinnabar Island and removed the lookout spots at the town gates.

Well, this post turned quite off-topic.

Jolt135
Farting Nudist
Member # 1974

Member Rated:
posted 09-30-2001 09:09 PM      Profile for Jolt135   Author's Homepage   Email Jolt135   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, there MIGHT be some good news. TPM looks ready to shut down. This would revive the forum for sure, but it would also be bad because we'd get all the proles. That, in turn, would ruin the almost-perfect SPAM-free record Azure is known for.
From: Woodbridge, VA, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lark84
Member # 1186

Member Rated:
posted 10-01-2001 12:26 PM      Profile for Lark84     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah. It may sound strange, but I look forward to it... a bit. It's mixed feelings -OOH, we'll get more traffic. OTOH, the traffic will be spam and n00bie flame wars.

Don't know which is better -an almost dead forum, or a forum full with spamming n00bies.

Artie Cuno
Linkin125473457539
Member # 1205

Member Rated:
posted 10-01-2001 05:27 PM      Profile for Artie Cuno     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Say whatever you like, if I have to I'll carry this site's post count myself.
Azure Heights rescued me from the depths of newbishness-when Hydro pump and Blizzard were standard to Blastoise, when Rare Candy was the 1337 thing... Then Azure Heights showed me the light of Ice Beam, Surf, and box tricking. Which is why I'm not letting this site die without a fight! *goes to recruit new troops* Oh, and at the risk of being a b0rked wang (and I'm female ^^;; ), I have an umbreon moveset-mean look, curse, baton pass, return/shadow ball. *recruits*

- - - - -
Piss off not the kittens, lest they claw your balls off.

From: A box in a swamp. With your sister. | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mewone
I have a pokemon as my username. I mean, come on.
Member # 1694

Member Rated:
posted 10-01-2001 07:13 PM      Profile for Mewone     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Methinks that Umby needs Rest somewhere...
From: Azure Heights | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jolt135
Farting Nudist
Member # 1974

Member Rated:
posted 10-02-2001 04:52 PM      Profile for Jolt135   Author's Homepage   Email Jolt135   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Or for a "silly" Umbreon set, you could try Screech, Charm, Psych Up, and Baton Pass.
From: Woodbridge, VA, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 10-02-2001 10:38 PM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Jolt, you ruined Atmbreon.

It's Charm, Screech, Sand-Attack, Psych Up *Leftovers*.

From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
DarkPersian
Farting Nudist
Member # 898

Member Rated:
posted 10-03-2001 01:27 PM      Profile for DarkPersian   Author's Homepage   Email DarkPersian   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm with Artie Cuno. I got my butt kicked big time at regionals for the World Championship 2000 tournament even though I had been undefeated at several official and unofficial Pokemon tournaments. Seeing the skill level and Pokemon used at the regionals I set out to learn more and came here. Had I been to Azure Heights before the tournament I would have done much better. Sad part is I would have still lost because ET was at the same regional tournament

Anyway, Azure Heights has made my Pokemon training harder (added time with Box Tricking and the like) but much more successful and rewarding. I hope that the site and the forum will remain just as I hope that someday I could test my new Azure knowledge in a new legal tournament.

ThomasTR
Farting Nudist
Member # 580

posted 10-14-2001 11:34 AM      Profile for ThomasTR     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well its more popular than the other forum I visit and there are posts, but that other forum is stil alive so I don't think there is anything to worry about.
From: United Kingdom | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
psykloak1
Farting Nudist
Member # 2275

Member Rated:
posted 10-16-2001 10:38 AM      Profile for psykloak1   Author's Homepage   Email psykloak1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Im compleatly brand new here but what I've read in he past 2 or3 days wil help me immensly from now on. theirs a world of ewbies out their and every day, anothr one is converted by this site.

and about adding GSC info, read my other post in this forum.

- - - - -
-psyk
NeptuneCircle.com

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.