The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Welcome Center   » Complaints Dept.   » Could you...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Could you...
Mewone
I have a pokemon as my username. I mean, come on.
Member # 1694

Member Rated:
posted 08-26-2001 04:44 PM      Profile for Mewone     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If you have enough free time, could you put up the Critical Hit ratio of each Pokemon in the Pokedex section? I know it would take some time, but would you ever do it? Just a thought, it could come in handy.
From: Azure Heights | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Manuel Calavera
Sock Lover
Member # 1202

Member Rated:
posted 08-28-2001 04:57 PM      Profile for Manuel Calavera     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mewone:
If you have enough free time, could you put up the Critical Hit ratio of each Pokemon in the Pokedex section? I know it would take some time, but would you ever do it? Just a thought, it could come in handy.

Each Pokémon doesn't have it's own Critical Hit ratio. Only moves do, and certain items increase this.

- - - - -
Gates is the Saddam Hussein of the consumer technology world. ~ Mr.K

From: Newcastle, Home of Geordies, Brown Ale and The Wildhearts | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mewone
Member # 1694

Member Rated:
posted 08-28-2001 05:15 PM      Profile for Mewone     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I thought that the higher the speed of your Pokemon, the higher the Critcal Hit percentage? I've heard that in many places. I'm aware of Slash, Razor Leaf, etc., but I've heard that in several places, about your speed.
Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 08-28-2001 05:43 PM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think there's a post around here with that data in it. My memory's a little rusty on this, but I believe CH chance is based purely on base Speed. I think. Maybe I'm thinking of something else.

Anyway, don't expect massive page changes any time soon. Smaller ones could happen at random.

From: Cinnabar Island | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 08-31-2001 05:21 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That's right, in RBY, CH chance depends on base Speed. For example, Snorlax's CH rate is 5.9%, while Electrode's is 27.3%.

- - - - -
"Anybody gone into Whole Foods lately and see what they charge for arugula?"
-- Barack Obama, campaigning in Iowa

Mewone
Member # 1694

Member Rated:
posted 09-01-2001 10:59 AM      Profile for Mewone     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Is it like this in G/S/C too?
Jolt135
Farting Nudist
Member # 1974

Member Rated:
posted 09-01-2001 02:06 PM      Profile for Jolt135   Author's Homepage   Email Jolt135   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Um...no. *LMAO*

With no other alterations involved, everyone has the same 1:16 crit-hit chance in GSC. Scope Lens doubles it, the frequent crit-hit moves also double it, Lucky Punch Chansey or Stick Farfetch'd is quadrupled...

From: Woodbridge, VA, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mewone
Member # 1694

Member Rated:
posted 09-01-2001 02:30 PM      Profile for Mewone     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'll keep that in mind.

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.