The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Welcome Center   » Complaints Dept.   » Was up with Ice?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Was up with Ice?
KeroKato
Farting Nudist
Member # 230

Member Rated:
posted 04-20-2000 01:17 PM      Profile for KeroKato   Author's Homepage   Email KeroKato   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I always thought that Ice did 4x damage to a Charizard, but in Azure Heights, the type chart states otherwise that Ice isn't super effective against Fire. Which is it, is Ice strong versus Fire or not?

------------------
Pikachu is used by anime fan-boys who can't fight. Mewtwo is used by those who just can't fight.
http://come.to/realitysend

From: I dunno, somewhere | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
GolemKong
Farting Nudist
Member # 16

Member Rated:
posted 04-20-2000 03:33 PM      Profile for GolemKong   Author's Homepage   Email GolemKong   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Not.Ice is normal damage to a fire type.

------------------
"Probability can be a real b!tch."
-Mr. K

"God bless incompetence! "
-Jackdaw

Dark Jaguar
Farting Nudist
Member # 187

Member Rated:
posted 04-20-2000 04:11 PM      Profile for Dark Jaguar   Email Dark Jaguar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
But fire is Super effective to Ice, so kill it quick.

------------------
Welcome to DJ Inc., where everything is JUST fine.

cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 04-20-2000 04:14 PM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Fire does double to Ice.

Ice does double to Flying.

Am I alone in the opinion that ice types should be very slow?

-cfalcon

------------------

From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 04-20-2000 06:04 PM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If nothing else, Azure Heights has succeeded in providing the most accurate Type Chart on the Net...and the printable version ain't a bad thing either.

It's funny, we occasionally get krap from new people who arrive and take issue with something that's been printed wrong elsewhere, but that's perhaps our most solid work. You can't argue with the results there...

...it's also one of the first serious research projects we took on. Nice to see it's still helping people out to this day...

------------------
KOFFING!
Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

From: Cinnabar Island | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
KeroKato
Farting Nudist
Member # 230

Member Rated:
posted 04-29-2000 10:29 PM      Profile for KeroKato   Author's Homepage   Email KeroKato   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
An unreliable source had told me otherwise. I never use Ice, so I wasn't sure. He told me that he used Ice Beam with his Dewgong several times in the Pokemon Mansion, and that it did double damage to those Ponytas.
I should have known better than to have trusted him. He also once said that Misty's Staryu's Water attacks did half damage to his Pikachu. And believe it or not, this unrelieable source is a respected member on this board!
Oh well, thanks for the help guys. I wanted to know for sure for my Pokemon Battle Simulator on my web site.

------------------
"What's that blue thing doing here?" -They Might Be Giants

Visit Reality's End, my web site of Phantasy, the Nidafells' Dragon, Poliwhirl, and the R.E. League, the only Pokemon Battles without Boards.

From: I dunno, somewhere | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Starmie is my love child
Farting Nudist
Member # 360

Rate Member
posted 05-11-2000 03:50 PM      Profile for Starmie is my love child     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yes well i really have no comment here i just want to get to 50 posts so i get a better title

------------------
The king of all that is pokemon oh and i am the ultimate bug catcher too bad they all suck but they shall have revenge in gold and silver hopefully please GOD make some good bugs in gold and silver

cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 05-11-2000 06:13 PM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

Usually that sort of message is reserved for 48 - 50. You are at 13 when you posted this, so do we really have to put up with 37 more "I'm trying to become a regular" posts?

------------------
-cfalcon

"What's important... Is to love each card..."
-Ronald, lamenting his loss in Ishihara's house, Pokémon Trading Card Game

From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.