next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Welcome Center   » Information Booth   » Question

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Question
Lord Heisinger
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2862

Member Rated:
posted 06-04-2002 01:17 AM      Profile for Lord Heisinger     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I've tried e-mailing all the contacts of the site and most of them e-mails are wrong. So, i'm posting this question on here in hopes that someone will help me. I would appreciate it. My question is: How can i get the Pokemon Battle Simulator software?? I have seen a few sites with the PBS system and wz wondering how to get the PBS software. Thanks...

- - - - -
Heisinger
13:12
Is there any competition around here?? Who's next to lose?? Who's next to quit during a battle??

Anthrax
Ultimate Authoritative Power in the Universe
Member # 335

Member Rated:
posted 06-04-2002 06:41 AM      Profile for Anthrax   Author's Homepage   Email Anthrax   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You have to move the truck.
From: Somebody put shit in my pants! | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Lord Heisinger
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2862

Member Rated:
posted 06-04-2002 06:39 PM      Profile for Lord Heisinger     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What are you talking about??

- - - - -
Heisinger
Is there any competition around here?? Who's next to lose?? Who's next to quit during a battle??

Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 06-05-2002 08:56 AM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You can get the code here.
From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jolteon X
I put my finger up Dweedle's butt and then in my mouth
Member # 284

Member Rated:
posted 06-05-2002 11:48 PM      Profile for Jolteon X   Email Jolteon X   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
btw, 2 moev da truck u gotta go b-hind bills house and get Mew n teech it fgtray n then go beat da 313374 n use only fgtray 2 win n then u go to da ss an n u can move da truck wit ur charcolt o u haev a charcolt alredy rite?

[ 06-05-2002, 11:48 PM: Message edited by: Jolteon X ]

- - - - -
w
h
a
t
s
u
p

From: Heck: The hell of minor sins | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Lord Heisinger
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2862

Member Rated:
posted 06-06-2002 02:50 AM      Profile for Lord Heisinger     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It seems everyone is a comedian... Any real people out there that know how to help me??

- - - - -
Heisinger

Preacher
Farting Nudist
Member # 1600

Member Rated:
posted 06-06-2002 03:23 PM      Profile for Preacher   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
These aren't the droids you're looking for...
Jolteon X
Member # 284

Member Rated:
posted 06-06-2002 05:50 PM      Profile for Jolteon X   Email Jolteon X   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
These aren't the droids we're looking for. Move along.

- - - - -
w
h
a
t
s
u
p

Lord Heisinger
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2862

Member Rated:
posted 06-06-2002 09:57 PM      Profile for Lord Heisinger     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I guess nobody knows anything....Just like everyone's battle skills....nobody knows how to battle....

- - - - -
Heisinger

EspeonNidoking
warcraft 3
Member # 2028

posted 06-06-2002 10:35 PM      Profile for EspeonNidoking   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Heisinger:
I guess nobody knows anything....Just like everyone's battle skills....nobody knows how to battle....

Are you kidding? Anthrax is a pogeymanz master!!

- - - - -
"Yeah, my pubic hair has dollar signs trimmed in it!

$$Bling Bling$$" ~Jman

From: Summit,New Jersey, Tampa, Fl, and Rindge, NH | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lord Heisinger
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2862

Member Rated:
posted 06-07-2002 12:12 AM      Profile for Lord Heisinger     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I already beat Anthrax.....It was pretty easy too....He may be a master on this thing, but he isnt a real pokemon master like me...Have you ever battled a real master from nintendo?? Probally not, you have to find them on a tour and they are not touring. I see all these hot shots that think they are good and when they battle these masters they get beat. I have not lost. It would be great to find someone that can actually beat me. However they is no one on this system. I'm the owner of World Pokemon Battle League and United States Pokemon Battle League and International Pokemon Battle League. I'm the real deal. However anyone can join in. Also, i'm hosting a tournament soon too...

- - - - -
Heisinger

MewtwoSama
Asshole
Member # 12

Member Rated:
posted 06-07-2002 12:36 AM      Profile for MewtwoSama   Author's Homepage   Email MewtwoSama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
I already beat Anthrax.....It was pretty easy too....He may be a master on this thing, but he isnt a real pokemon master like me...Have you ever battled a real master from nintendo?? Probally not, you have to find them on a tour and they are not touring. I see all these hot shots that think they are good and when they battle these masters they get beat. I have not lost. It would be great to find someone that can actually beat me. However they is no one on this system. I'm the owner of World Pokemon Battle League and United States Pokemon Battle League and International Pokemon Battle League. I'm the real deal. However anyone can join in. Also, i'm hosting a tournament soon too...

Haha, Fanha would own this n00b

- - - - -
Hade ni ikuze!

From: Abyss of Evil | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jumpman16
Farting Nudist
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
posted 06-07-2002 10:41 AM      Profile for Jumpman16   Author's Homepage   Email Jumpman16   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Pokémon is dead; play Counter-Strike.
From: Where they make Heinz® ketchup | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Anthrax
Ultimate Authoritative Power in the Universe
Member # 335

Member Rated:
posted 06-07-2002 05:02 PM      Profile for Anthrax   Author's Homepage   Email Anthrax   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Lord GIGANTIC FAGGOT: I already beat Anthrax

Uh...

BOY YOU SURE OWNED ME@AOL.COM

From: Somebody put shit in my pants! | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
JoltWak
Farting Nudist
Member # 2747

Member Rated:
posted 06-07-2002 05:20 PM      Profile for JoltWak   Author's Homepage   Email JoltWak   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You mean all those Nintendo "masters" that use Mewtwo? XXXDDD. And go battle on the GSbot and you'll see how "good" you really are against the world's best battlers...lol. Lord Heisinger = stupid.
From: Azure Heights | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lord Heisinger
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2862

Member Rated:
posted 06-07-2002 06:35 PM      Profile for Lord Heisinger     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What is the GSbot?? Where can i find?? These guys can actually play?? Good, finally sumone helps me out. Thanks!! I thought everyone on this system was dumb and only knew how to smart off. Their actually is sum intelligence, however the smart off routine seems to be everyone's "MO"....

- - - - -
Heisinger

MewtwoSama
Asshole
Member # 12

Member Rated:
posted 06-07-2002 07:23 PM      Profile for MewtwoSama   Author's Homepage   Email MewtwoSama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
What is the GSbot?? Where can i find?? These guys can actually play?? Good, finally sumone helps me out. Thanks!! I thought everyone on this system was dumb and only knew how to smart off. Their actually is sum intelligence, however the smart off routine seems to be everyone's "MO"....

1) I am the smart
2) It's spelled some, not sum. For example: "somebody stole my toilet paper" or "there is some stinky shit in this alley"
3) Learn how to use "they're", "their" and "there" please.
4) Quit skipping English class.

From: Abyss of Evil | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
EspeonNidoking
warcraft 3
Member # 2028

posted 06-07-2002 07:54 PM      Profile for EspeonNidoking   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
rofl!!!!

anthrax is Champion.

- - - - -

$$Bling Bling$$" ~Jman

From: Summit,New Jersey, Tampa, Fl, and Rindge, NH | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Psybro
Half Psyduck. Half Slowbro. All cop.
Member # 290

Member Rated:
posted 06-07-2002 11:49 PM      Profile for Psybro   Email Psybro   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think it's actually quite cute that somebody still has this level of cocky enthusiasm for the game.
From: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Lord Heisinger
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2862

Member Rated:
posted 06-08-2002 01:23 AM      Profile for Lord Heisinger     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You have no idea what you are talking about. So, i was typing like I would in an IM. Big deal. Never skipped any english classes either... Anthrax does not win... Another thing, I am "cocky" because I have not been beaten. So, until alot of people can do that, you can just eat those words....

- - - - -
Heisinger

spunman
Farting Nudist
Member # 1181

posted 06-08-2002 07:44 AM      Profile for spunman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
a goldfish is king of his little glass bowl. he has no predators. he has no enemies. he swims in circles playing stare-eyes with stupid little kids and waits for his food to be sprinkled on the surface of the water.

we need a project. what say we tag this little goldfish, toss him in the ocean, and see how many seconds he lasts? sounds like fun.

he does deserve to be cocky to an extent, having never been beaten. ignorance is bliss.

JoltWak
Farting Nudist
Member # 2747

Member Rated:
posted 06-08-2002 11:08 AM      Profile for JoltWak   Author's Homepage   Email JoltWak   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You probably only have faced people that have used n00bish teams and moves and you'll not find that on the GSbot Mr. "Unbeatable." So go ahead and go on the Gsbot and you'll lose so badly..and check your PM's dammit.
undone-backwards
Farting Nudist
Member # 197

Member Rated:
posted 06-08-2002 12:47 PM      Profile for undone-backwards   Email undone-backwards   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This guy needs a good old fashioned ass-raping.
From: under your bed... | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Lord Heisinger
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2862

Member Rated:
posted 06-09-2002 04:32 PM      Profile for Lord Heisinger     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey spunman, nice analogy. You didn't hurt yourself thinking that one up did you??

- - - - -
Heisinger

Jman
Farting Nudist
Member # 618

Member Rated:
posted 06-09-2002 10:34 PM      Profile for Jman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Kid, get the fuck out of this website.

You obviously haven't been around to relise who you're talking to.

EspeonNidoking
warcraft 3
Member # 2028

posted 06-09-2002 11:09 PM      Profile for EspeonNidoking   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
if lord fgthiesingerqueer replies with insults to jman, someone should bust a cap in his welfare-hoggin ass!
[Smile]

- - - - -

$$Bling Bling$$" ~Jman

Lord Heisinger
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2862

Member Rated:
posted 06-10-2002 12:32 AM      Profile for Lord Heisinger     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Jman, you get out. I am not going anywhere. Jman can you battle?? probally not... the only thing anyone knows what to do is run their mouths too much... If everyone was as good battling as they run their mouths then I would stand corrected. But no one on this system knows how to battle. Either step up or step back. Another thing, i dont care who jwoman is... Just another peep that can not battle...

- - - - -
Heisinger

Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 06-10-2002 08:07 AM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*busts a cap in the false Lord's ass*

Anytime you care to come on the GSBots and let me make you famous...

JoltWak
Farting Nudist
Member # 2747

Member Rated:
posted 06-10-2002 09:18 AM      Profile for JoltWak   Author's Homepage   Email JoltWak   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Typical newbie response by Lord faggot. Just how the hell do you know how we battle when you haven't even been to the goddamn GSbot you idiot? And how the hell are we running our mouths any more than you? You're the one bragging about how no one here can battle when you haven't seen anyone here battle and then you diss spunman...you're an idiot. So hurry up and go to the GSbot where you'll get beat...and not only once. So shut the hell up and stop running your mouth because you aren't allowed to do it, while we are.
Psybro
Half Psyduck. Half Slowbro. All cop.
Member # 290

Member Rated:
posted 06-10-2002 11:43 AM      Profile for Psybro   Email Psybro   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE JUST FIGHT THIS GUY ON THE PBS AND BE DONE WITH IT

Hell, I'll do it. And probably lose. All he has to do is contact me.

From: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
spunman
Farting Nudist
Member # 1181

posted 06-10-2002 03:16 PM      Profile for spunman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Heisinger: You didn't hurt yourself thinking that one up did you??

no, but i choked on my coffee when i read your reply. [Wink] made my eyes water. the doctors say i should pull through okay, but the girl scouts are still doing a "hands across america" thing to show their support. 's prob'ly just cause i'm one of their biggest customers. never could say no to a pair of big, puppy dog eyes... or to cookies.

thank you for your concern. =) mention it to the first girl scout you see and your next box of cookies could be half price! but you'll have to buy at least a dozen boxes or you'll smudge my rep with them.

eh, jman, don't forget the first thing i did when i started posting here. ad hymen-um, and some such. and don't worry about me, i'm a big boy. i can comb my own hair and everythi-* ooh, no hair. n/m

Lord Heisinger
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2862

Member Rated:
posted 06-10-2002 05:00 PM      Profile for Lord Heisinger     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey i started this topic with a simple question and got a bunch of crap from people that had to put their half a cent in. If they didnt know, they didnt have to reply. Then everybody else had to put their half a cent in. I did not start the mouthing off, just remember that. If someone going to be an ass to me i'm going to give it back. I'll show respect if you show respect, that's how i am. All i want is some help to my question which is: How can i get ahold of the PBS software i have seen on a few websites??

- - - - -
Heisinger

D-Teclis
Farting Nudist
Member # 974

Member Rated:
posted 06-10-2002 05:11 PM      Profile for D-Teclis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Have you ever considered the fact that the standard/chromatic pbs is a bit outdated?
Working on it is interesting.
You should consider waiting for poke advance,learn irc scripting (not that hard),and make your own.By the way,you answered the wrong way to the first jokes,and you got what you deserved [Smile]

- - - - -
Hearing about brats getting their butt's kicked is always satisfying.~~Pokegod

EspeonNidoking
warcraft 3
Member # 2028

posted 06-10-2002 05:11 PM      Profile for EspeonNidoking   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
okay, who's the dumbshit that got this faggot up to 2 stars?

- - - - -

$$Bling Bling$$" ~Jman

Lord Heisinger
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2862

Member Rated:
posted 06-10-2002 05:26 PM      Profile for Lord Heisinger     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, i know PBS is abit outdated. If i was to get the software, i think i could work on it. All i'm looking for now is atleast something like this for the website i'm going to create for the 3 battle leagues i have. mirc scripts that you talk about shouldnt be that hard. I'm a web developer/progammer and i learn very fast. I like how this PBS system works it just needs all the G/S/C pokemon.

- - - - -
Heisinger

Jolteon X
Member # 284

Member Rated:
posted 06-10-2002 10:34 PM      Profile for Jolteon X   Email Jolteon X   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You know what? I'm gonna be a big boy and help this dumbfuck n00b out.
HOW TO GET TO GSBOT-
1) Download mIRC from http://www.mirc.com
2) Open mIRC, and in the status window, type:
/server 216.152.65.156
/j #battlearena
3) On the left side of the screen, double-click on the name of one of the evilgsbots (there are 4 of them.)
4) In the Private Message window that comes up, type 'gethelp' a file should be sent to you explaining how to use the bot.

HOW TO USE PBS-
1) http://porygon.azureheights.com
2) If you can't figure it out, you're a waste of space.

[ 06-10-2002, 10:35 PM: Message edited by: Jolteon X ]

- - - - -
w
h
a
t
s
u
p

Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 06-11-2002 09:10 AM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EspeonNidoking:
okay, who's the dumbshit that got this faggot up to 2 stars?

Twasn't me. *corrects the error*

And his favourite Pokemon is Mewtwo. Sad, really.

LexyEevee
Farting Nudist
Member # 2885

Member Rated:
posted 06-11-2002 07:56 PM      Profile for LexyEevee   Author's Homepage   Email LexyEevee   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Programmer? Oh, good. Maybe in your infinite wisdom you can help.

How do I have Perl parse a 600+KB XML file in under 20 milliseconds?

(Pardon the sarcasm (I'm like that around people I don't know for some reason), I really need to know how o.o)

[ 06-12-2002, 01:25 AM: Message edited by: LexyEevee ]

Jumpman16
Farting Nudist
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
posted 06-12-2002 11:04 AM      Profile for Jumpman16   Author's Homepage   Email Jumpman16   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dude, if you've only played link battles or some shit and have never heard of gsbot, then you can't just dismiss everyone here as “not knowing how to battle.”
From: Where they make Heinz® ketchup | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
J. Thaddeus Toad
Citrus Fondler
Member # 3

Member Rated:
posted 06-12-2002 11:19 AM      Profile for J. Thaddeus Toad   Author's Homepage   Email J. Thaddeus Toad   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We don't really have the right to distribute the code, since Blizzard (see link on the PBS page) is the true author.

We just modified the existing code a bit...prettied it up, fixed a few bugs, etc.

The engine does things in such a convoluted way, you're probably better off just designing something from scratch anyway.

Lord Heisinger
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2862

Member Rated:
posted 06-13-2002 01:23 AM      Profile for Lord Heisinger     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thank you J. Thaddeus Toad. How can I reach this Blizzard?? I have tried the link on the page and the e-mail address is not right. Any other ways i can get ahold of him?? Thanks...

- - - - -
Heisinger

LexyEevee
Farting Nudist
Member # 2885

Member Rated:
posted 06-13-2002 01:34 AM      Profile for LexyEevee   Author's Homepage   Email LexyEevee   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Unless someone DOES have his email, you should probably write your own from scratch. An executable, like NetBattle. Except better. And make it open-source. And GPL it. And become rich and famous and be surrounded by beautiful six-tailed anthropomorphic foxes.

...um, it's late and I'm tired.

Lord Heisinger
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2862

Member Rated:
posted 06-13-2002 01:53 AM      Profile for Lord Heisinger     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I can't write software. I can edit it once i get into it. I just hope someone has his e-mail address or other contact information. I want to start building this site for my 3 battle leagues, but the main part is the PBS system, so i am at a standstill for now.

- - - - -
Heisinger

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 06-13-2002 02:34 AM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Lord Heisinger, just out of curiosity, why do you want to edit existing Pokémon Battle Simulators so much? Why don't you just USE one of the current working ones? Like G/S Bot for example? I mean, it works well, and, it's already in existance. You don't have to go out and write your own code, just go to G/S Bot and battle on it.
Lord Heisinger
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2862

Member Rated:
posted 06-13-2002 10:43 PM      Profile for Lord Heisinger     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have three battle leagues: United states, World, and International. I need the software so i can make my own website for the 3 battle leagues. I just need the software, if i have to edit it then so be it. I bet the GSbot is really good, but i need it to be like this PBS system, it's user friendly all you have to do is point and click. I have people of all ages in these leagues, i have to make sure even the youngest can operate the battle system. I have to think from all aspects. I have a hugh site to build, just need PBS before i even start.

- - - - -
Heisinger

EspeonNidoking
warcraft 3
Member # 2028

posted 06-13-2002 10:49 PM      Profile for EspeonNidoking   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Talk to Lordy.

- - - - -

$$Bling Bling$$" ~Jman

Lord Heisinger
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2862

Member Rated:
posted 06-16-2002 12:26 AM      Profile for Lord Heisinger     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, looks like i found someone to help me with the PBS system...

- - - - -
Heisinger

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.