next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Welcome Center   » Information Booth   » OHF

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OHF
J. Thaddeus Toad
Citrus Fondler
Member # 3

Member Rated:
posted 11-08-2000 11:30 AM      Profile for J. Thaddeus Toad   Author's Homepage   Email J. Thaddeus Toad   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
OK, the new RBY forum has been created.

It's just for team ratings, strategy, and such. All other forums are still bi-versional.

------------------
Please send all complaints to mlmiddleton@yahoo.com.

Mew's Dad
Farting Nudist
Member # 295

Member Rated:
posted 11-08-2000 03:11 PM      Profile for Mew's Dad   Author's Homepage   Email Mew's Dad   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Why don't you create a Pokemon Center for RBY?

------------------
Mew:A mythical Pokemon of South America which had been thought extinct. When viewed through a microscope this Pokemon's short fine delicate hair is seen. So rare it is still said to be a mirage by many experts. A growing number of people have seen it recently. It's DNA is said to contain the genetic codes of all Pokemon, so it can use all kinds of techniques. Still thought to be a mirage in many parts of the world, Mew has only been seen in captivity a few times. As a result, Mew is extremely sought after by collectors.

Jackdaw
Farting Nudist
Member # 118

Member Rated:
posted 11-08-2000 03:20 PM      Profile for Jackdaw   Author's Homepage   Email Jackdaw   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

Can I be the one to slap him?

Seriously though, I think the OHF is fantastic. I love the name, too.

------------------
I could put something funny and witty here, but I'm not. So there.

Quetzalcoatl
Farting Nudist
Member # 411

Member Rated:
posted 11-08-2000 05:19 PM      Profile for Quetzalcoatl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No wonder my forum list looked longer than usual!

------------------
"Don't take life experiences too seriously. Above all, do not let them hurt you, for in reality, they are nothing but dream experiences...If circumstances are bad and you have to bear them, do not make them a part of yourself. Play your part in life, but never forget that is is only a role."- Paramahansa Yogananda

From: Capital of WTF, USA | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Fish
Farting Nudist
Member # 267

Member Rated:
posted 11-08-2000 05:23 PM      Profile for Fish     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*claps*

Good call.

------------------
"...it isn't worth the trouble of a relationship and such. I'm happy with my comp."
- Fanha, on getting laid. ICQ, 10/24/00; 10:55 PM

Fish
Farting Nudist
Member # 267

Member Rated:
posted 11-08-2000 05:25 PM      Profile for Fish     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JT Toad:
Please send all complaints to mlmiddleton@yahoo.com.

Hehehe.
Good work.

------------------
"...it isn't worth the trouble of a relationship and such. I'm happy with my comp."
- Fanha, on getting laid. ICQ, 10/24/00; 10:55 PM

Zane
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1015

Member Rated:
posted 11-08-2000 06:05 PM      Profile for Zane   Email Zane   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thats great! Wasnt I the first to suggest that? If so thats pretty cool Thanks for making it. Now I will FINALLY get my team completed (After I finish G/S that is)! WhoooHoooo!!!!

Thanks again

------------------

Eaichu250
Farting Nudist
Member # 826

Member Rated:
posted 11-08-2000 06:13 PM      Profile for Eaichu250   Email Eaichu250   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ah Good work a small number of topics run on it but it shall gain more ^_^

------------------
"Maaan, it rocks. I love rolling it along the ground and looking at its face." - Branners

From: Perth Amboy, NJ | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Pokecapn
Farting Nudist
Member # 491

Rate Member
posted 11-08-2000 06:41 PM      Profile for Pokecapn   Author's Homepage   Email Pokecapn   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JT Toad:
OK, the new RBY forum has been created.

It's just for team ratings, strategy, and such. All other forums are still bi-versional.

8-)

------------------
All to be read sideways:
9=_
?:p
o.B

Atma
Farting Nudist
Member # 689

Member Rated:
posted 11-10-2000 08:23 AM      Profile for Atma   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Omanyte rules... bow to the water god of Petit cup!

ALthough I still think you shoiuld've had Oddish Memorial Lecture Hall for RBY and Houou Tower for G/S...

------------------
"My name is Atma...
I am pure energy... and as ancient as the cosmos.
Forgotten in the river of time...
I've had an eternity to ponder the meaning of things...
And now I have an answer..."

From: Cinnabar Isle, Long Island, NY | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jenova
Farting Nudist
Member # 727

Member Rated:
posted 11-10-2000 10:19 AM      Profile for Jenova   Author's Homepage   Email Jenova   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
in memory of oddish, for GS

------------------
"Somehow I find it weird that I am talking with a British girl about a tight-assed cute technician guy. Dunno why." -OrientalNoodle

Conflagra
Farting Nudist
Member # 979

Rate Member
posted 11-29-2000 10:57 PM      Profile for Conflagra     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Poor, weak, little oddish.

------------------

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.