The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Welcome Center   » Information Booth   » Hello everybody! I'm back!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hello everybody! I'm back!!
MWF
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 502

Member Rated:
posted 06-05-2000 12:59 AM      Profile for MWF   Author's Homepage   Email MWF   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My goodness... How long has it been since I heard from anyone... Well, I did talk to Dreadite briefly a couple weeks ago, buit other than that, I've been incommunicado for so long. So long that I probably shouldn't have used such a big word that I'm not sure on the spelling of!

Anyway, I've finally got the old Azure Heights page linked to this site. Surprisingly, Yahoo! Geocities didn't completely kill it. Add the fact that I could still upload one final update pleases me. Hopefully, more people will be able to visit now.

JT, I thank you and all the other Azure Heights Staff for all you dedicated work. Heck, it looks like I could even take a back seat. However, with Pokemon Gold and Silver right around the corner this fall, someone's gonna have to play it! ^^ Seriously though, I'm back to help however I can.

Thanks again for making so much come to reality that I only started dreaming of. I just wish I could have been more help. Now if you excuse me, <picks up a baseball bat> I've got batting practice. <Accidently picks up a Voltorb>

<In the distance, a loud explosion is heard>

------------------
M.W.F. - Pokemon no meijin!

From: Pottstown, PA, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
AznExplosN
Farting Nudist
Member # 45

Member Rated:
posted 06-05-2000 01:19 AM      Profile for AznExplosN     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Huzzah, oh great Moof.

Or, the almighty Mofo as CG would put it.

------------------
Thor said to Terl, in Psychlo, "The little girl over there is begging to shoot you."

"I'll be quiet here," said Terl.

From: Dallas, Texas, United States | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
MWF
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 502

Member Rated:
posted 06-05-2000 01:26 AM      Profile for MWF   Author's Homepage   Email MWF   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AznExplosN:
Huzzah, oh great Moof.

Or, the almighty Mofo as CG would put it.

Mofo? O.o?? I sound like I from an Austin Powers movie!

And please, if I'm great great, JT must be... Gee, there is no word for someone of that caliber ^^

------------------

MewtwoSama
Asshole
Member # 12

Member Rated:
posted 06-05-2000 01:31 AM      Profile for MewtwoSama   Author's Homepage   Email MewtwoSama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wow, the creator himself returns.

Cool.

------------------
AIM: MewtwoSama
Rejoice that I honor you with these words, o worm!
Bow before my magnificence and might, and I may spare you when my time arrives.
But only if it pleases me to do so!

From: Abyss of Evil | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
branners
Farting Nudist
Member # 101

Member Rated:
posted 06-05-2000 12:00 PM      Profile for branners   Author's Homepage   Email branners   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Woah, I just went to Geocities, to the old azure. That's a cool site.

------------------
AIM: TEbranners

'They say if we keep polluting this beautiful planet, in ten years Britain will have the climate of Ibiza. Lets make it happen.'

J. Thaddeus Toad
Citrus Fondler
Member # 3

Member Rated:
posted 06-05-2000 04:45 PM      Profile for J. Thaddeus Toad   Author's Homepage   Email J. Thaddeus Toad   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Welcome back...

I think you'll see we've done a good job with the place...

------------------
JT Toad
Semper Absurda

Argo
Farting Nudist
Member # 49

Member Rated:
posted 06-05-2000 10:57 PM      Profile for Argo   Email Argo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Heh....Numbian:Posts:2

*puts azurian sticker on you*

------------------
AIM:Argothian Wurm
"Ditto! use your special of 2 to launch an overpowering psychic blast!"
-cfalcon

"It's gonna be a Psybro!"
-Ash

-Argo

From: new york,NY,USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
MWF
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 502

Member Rated:
posted 06-06-2000 01:07 AM      Profile for MWF   Author's Homepage   Email MWF   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JT Toad:
Welcome back...

I think you'll see we've done a good job with the place...

I love what you've done with the place. Really ^^ Hell, the forum was just a nice start and I love how you redid the pages. Anyone want a good example, check the differecne between #001 and #065 (Bulbasaur and Alakazam) Alakazam uses my old format, Bulbasaur has the new, improved look.

JT, kudos to you! <Throws a box of the yummy snack>

------------------

Ancient Egyptian Cat-Gonk
Happy Good Times Fortune Happiness Happity Hocks Cat-Gonk Happifier
Member # 14

Member Rated:
posted 06-12-2000 04:24 AM      Profile for Ancient Egyptian Cat-Gonk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MWF:
However, with Pokemon Gold and Silver right around the corner this fall, someone's gonna have to play it! ^^

Hey hey, he's back.

Any chance of you picking up the mantle of White Blade again? The Pokemon Pack flatlined a few months ago...we need 500cc of subject STAT!

As for GS, sadly my eight-week period of study leave for final exams is during it;s release in the US (but maybe not here as I've heard that there's already a 6-week delay, let's hope that increases). So, I'm trying to get as much as I can done now so I won't miss much.

------------------
Cat-Gonk.
- Do you believe in Goddish?

The Kitty Litter Box.
http://catgonk.cjb.net/
- GOT KITTY?

"So lock up your daughters.
Lock up your wife.
Lock your back door, and run for your life."
- "T.N.T.": AC/DC.

From: Perth, Western Australia. | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
MWF
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 502

Member Rated:
posted 06-13-2000 01:36 AM      Profile for MWF   Author's Homepage   Email MWF   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ancient Egyptian Cat-Gonk:
Hey hey, he's back.

Any chance of you picking up the mantle of White Blade again? The Pokemon Pack flatlined a few months ago...we need 500cc of subject STAT!

Sorry, I'm done with the Pokewars. EOF

quote:

As for GS, sadly my eight-week period of study leave for final exams is during it;s release in the US (but maybe not here as I've heard that there's already a 6-week delay, let's hope that increases). So, I'm trying to get as much as I can done now so I won't miss much.

School first, amigo! Besides, you won't miss much, I'm sure.
"Who can tell me teh outcome of this chemical reaction? Cat-Gonk?"
"Marill."
"CAT-GONK! PUT THAT GAME BOY AWAY!!"

------------------

Jumpman16
Farting Nudist
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
posted 11-06-2001 10:51 AM      Profile for Jumpman16   Author's Homepage   Email Jumpman16   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Threads like this were cool.
From: Where they make Heinz® ketchup | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Sonichu
Farting Nudist
Member # 1607

Member Rated:
posted 08-19-2002 03:12 PM      Profile for Sonichu     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KOFFING!!!!!11111

[ 08-19-2002, 03:13 PM: Message edited by: Sonichu ]

- - - - -
int

MewtwoSama
Asshole
Member # 12

Member Rated:
posted 08-20-2002 07:28 PM      Profile for MewtwoSama   Author's Homepage   Email MewtwoSama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
my old sig is funny

- - - - -
Hade ni ikuze!

From: Abyss of Evil | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Cesar
Farting Nudist
Member # 529

Member Rated:
posted 07-19-2004 01:54 AM      Profile for Cesar   Email Cesar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This should be put back up in case Mawufytuff (Ma-wuff-e-tuff?) comes back. Yes, I realize this was posted in 2000.

[throws jumpman a bloated koffing]

From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.