The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » PokeRus in Fire/Leaf

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PokeRus in Fire/Leaf
White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 09-21-2004 07:19 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Someone on my forum recently mentioned that the PokeRus he traded over from R/S wasn't spreading to his other Pokemon in F/L. I tried it out and confirmed this, and also found that Nurse Joy doesn't acknowledge the PokeRus when you take the R/S infected Pokemon to a Pokemon Centre.

Anyone know what the problem is?

- - - - -
"Anybody gone into Whole Foods lately and see what they charge for arugula?"
-- Barack Obama, campaigning in Iowa

PikachuThunder
Farting Nudist
Member # 22

Member Rated:
posted 09-21-2004 04:17 PM      Profile for PikachuThunder        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by White Cat:
Someone on my forum recently mentioned that the PokeRus he traded over from R/S wasn't spreading to his other Pokemon in F/L. I tried it out and confirmed this, and also found that Nurse Joy doesn't acknowledge the PokeRus when you take the R/S infected Pokemon to a Pokemon Centre.

Anyone know what the problem is?

My guess? No time tracking.
Spirit of Honour
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 3203

posted 09-29-2004 02:06 AM      Profile for Spirit of Honour     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There no internal clock in Fire Red and Leaf Green. This is the reason you can't get Espeon/Umbreon in FR/LG too.

I think it also means you will retain PokeRus foever. However, can anyone confirm that you will still receive double the EVs?

Andrusus
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1657

Member Rated:
posted 10-01-2004 12:47 AM      Profile for Andrusus     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I've tried it out and pokerus still will double EVs.
From: Toledo, OH, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.