The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Trainer/money formula?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Trainer/money formula?
Bugcatcher Ed
Farting Nudist
Member # 3289

Member Rated:
posted 12-10-2003 06:55 PM      Profile for Bugcatcher Ed     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know the trainer/money formula for Ru/Sa? (Thanks, White Cat, it makes much more sense for the last pokemon's level to be used than the first one's.) Here are the trainer multiplier's I've worked out:

Bugcatcher 16
Gentleman 80
Guitarist 32
Lady 200
Lass 16
Ninja Boy 12
Pokéfan 80
Psychic 24
Rich Boy 200
Triathlete 40
Twins 24
Young Couple 66
Youngster 16

Now comparing this to my notes from Pokemon Forever for G/S/C, below, I notice that the amount for Gentlemen, Lass, Psychic, and Twins are different. This either means that I've goofed somewhere or that the old trainer base pays can't reliably be used in Ru/Sa, although they seem good for an approximation.

BEAUTY  88
BIKER  32
BIRD KEEPER 24
BLACKBELT  24
BOARDER  72
BUG CATCHER 16
BURGLAR  88
CAMPER  20
CHAMPION  100
COOLTRAINER  48
ELITE FOUR 100
FIREBREATHER  48
FISHER  40
GENTLEMAN  72
GUITARIST  32
HIKER  32
JUGGLER  40
KIMONO GIRL 72
LASS  24
LEADER  100
MEDIUM  40
MYSTICALMAN  100
OFFICER  40
PICNICKER  20
PKMN TRAINER 100
POKéFAN  80
POKéMANIAC  60
POKéMON PROF. 100
PSYCHIC  32
RIVAL  60
RIVAL  100
ROCKET (SCIENTIST?) 66
ROCKET (BOSS?) 72
ROCKET (GRUNT?) 40
SAGE  32
SAILOR  40
SCHOOLBOY  32
SCIENTIST  100
SKIER  72
SUPER NERDD 32
SWIMMER FEMALE 8
SWIMMER MALE 8
TEACHER  72
TWINS  20
YOUNGSTER  16

[ 12-18-2003, 06:14 PM: Message edited by: Bugcatcher Ed ]

White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 12-11-2003 01:16 PM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You mean what the multiplier is for each type of trainer, right? For the Lady, Rich Boy, and (I think) Gentleman, it's 200. I think the Elite 5 and Cooltrainers are 100, but I'm not sure. Swimmers and Tubers are extremely low.

Sorry I can't help more.

Bugcatcher Ed
Farting Nudist
Member # 3289

Member Rated:
posted 12-11-2003 06:43 PM      Profile for Bugcatcher Ed     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, every little bit helps. Rich Boy and Lady are definitely the same, but I'm not sure about Gentleman. If I don't get a complete answer, I'll add stuff into the request as I find it out.

When the pokemon are at different levels, do you know whether the first pokemon's level or the highest Pokemon's level is used?

White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 12-12-2003 01:40 PM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
In RBY/GSC, it was the last Pokemon's level that was used; I'm guessing it's the same in RS.

Note that it's the last Pokemon in the ROM's list, which is not necessarily the last Pokemon to be sent out.

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.