The Azure Heights Forum


Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Nature Power's Accuracy?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nature Power's Accuracy?
MasamuneXGP
Farting Nudist
Member # 3412

Member Rated:
posted 11-26-2003 03:36 PM      Profile for MasamuneXGP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nature Power has an accuracy of 95%... but how does that work? NP is a move caller, so how can it have an accuracy? Is there a 5% chance of Nature Power itself missing before it transforms into anything? Or do all moves called by NP have 95% accuracy? Confused >_<
From: New Jersey | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
IDLon2000
Farting Nudist
Member # 3556

Member Rated:
posted 11-26-2003 06:15 PM      Profile for IDLon2000     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That is very interesting. Another detail is that nature power can become swift, what happens then?
From: Seattle | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Mere Scrub
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 3426

Member Rated:
posted 11-26-2003 07:59 PM      Profile for Mere Scrub     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Perhaps 5% of the time it just gives: "But it failed"
I dunno though...

From: a town on the West Side | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Team_Rocket_Vaporeon
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 3327

Member Rated:
posted 12-14-2003 06:11 PM      Profile for Team_Rocket_Vaporeon     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I vaguely recall seeing it fail before...
Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged


All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem


The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.