The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Maxing out ev's completely?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Maxing out ev's completely?
Pokewaterking
Farting Nudist
Member # 3509

Member Rated:
posted 10-23-2003 11:57 PM      Profile for Pokewaterking     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How long can I use the macho brace before it stops working while collecting EVs? up to 100EVs?

Oh im not in a hurry to have my questions answered, whenever someone wants to. Sorry Tidus, nothing against you im just patient.

- - - - -
Kyogre deep freezes Mewtwo with Sher Cold!

Whiner
Member # 1465

Member Rated:
posted 10-24-2003 04:21 AM      Profile for 137   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Depends who you're fighting.

So, you also don't understand EVs?

Okay, lessee if I can do this all in one post.

Any pokemon has 510 EVs available to it.

EVs are attainable by fighting wild (or trained in-game which is usually not preferable) pokemon. The chart here details which stat is raised by defeating this particular pokemon, and the number of EVs gained by doing so.

Gathering 4 EVs under any stat (according to this chart) will raise that stat a single point (one integral value) above the normal value attainable by relying on personality and IVs alone.

Only 255 EVs can be allotted to any stat under any circumstances.

If you want to max out a stat, you will have to battle 255 enemies who boost this stat, or take a shortcut.

Shortcuts include using a Macho Brace, which will cut your effective speed in half during these battles but double the number of EVs received, or contracting PokeRus, which also doubles the EVs received but is much more difficult to attain.

Therefore, only 2 stats can be maxed out on any single pokemon, or any non-maximum EV spread can be allowed given the 510 allowable value.

Basically, you have to keep a written record when training for EVs, and you have to choose wisely on top of that.

Upon re-reading, the 100 EV limit is only on vitamins, so that after using 10 vitamins (which are worth 10 EVs each) they will not work anymore. If you know what stats you want to work on, use vitamins first, keeping in mind that they will only raise a given stat to 100 EVs , and that the rest will have to be done by hand (to finish the 255 available), and also that any vitamins used to raise stats (even other than the particular ones you are hoping for) will still contribute to the 510 max.

Right, but the Macho Brace will continue to double EVs till you're maxed out in that stat. It doesn't care.

I hope this is everything, but I fear I've missed a very important point, cause I'm a bit drunk.

[ 10-24-2003, 04:23 AM: Message edited by: 137 ]

From: Space. Like, outer space. | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
Whiner
Member # 1465

Member Rated:
posted 10-24-2003 04:27 AM      Profile for 137   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Whoops, looks like that won't work.
What I tried to link to was:

http//user.yagb.de/meowth346/rs/baseability

Cut and paste if you have to.

EDIT: C&Ping doesn't seem to do it either, so go to pokefor.tk, and then click on "Base Stats/Effort Points"
It's at the top of the page.

[ 10-24-2003, 04:33 AM: Message edited by: 137 ]

Pokewaterking
Farting Nudist
Member # 3509

Member Rated:
posted 10-24-2003 09:52 PM      Profile for Pokewaterking     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the big post #137! I appreciate the explanation, however I already knew what EVs and IVs were, the macho brace does, and the pokerus.

I actually did keep track of my EVs. I had the macho brace on and counted 255 for each stat. Thanks to white cats site I knew what I needed to get for stats.

I fought numels for Spec Atk, machops/sharpedos for Atk, duskull for Def and Spc Def, and Linoones for Speed. I counted every step of the way.

Here is the problem. I checked out the stats after I counted 252 first for evs. They were 40 Evs off. I used Pikas site to hack max IVs so I knew I had max IVs for catching wild pokemon.

So the big question is why did I not get the rest of the 40 remaining Evs with the macho brace even after counting 255?

Sorry my post was so long. I wanted to make myself more understandable.

Thanks 137 for your info!

If anyone can answer this question, that would be great [Smile] much appreciated

[ 10-24-2003, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: Pokewaterking ]

- - - - -

LanderZRPG
Got a whale of a tale to tell ya, lads!
Member # 1615

Member Rated:
posted 10-24-2003 10:51 PM      Profile for LanderZRPG   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Did you factor in the Personality Deduction?

- - - - -
From what we've learned, it seems like you'd prefer girls dressed in ant costumes or something... -Kazuki (Regarding tl;dr)

Owner of the Power Advantage DBZ RPG
(www.poweradvantage.net)

From: High Prairie, AB, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pokewaterking
Farting Nudist
Member # 3509

Member Rated:
posted 10-24-2003 11:17 PM      Profile for Pokewaterking     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yes for max IVs and with 252 EVs a peice for modest Gardevoir at
Lv. 60 should be:

Hp: 208
Atk: 125
Def: 139
Spc Atk: 232
Spc Def: 199
Spd: 157

My results were not so. They were between 30 to 40 points off of what they should of been.

Other Ideas? Thanks

- - - - -

LanderZRPG
Member # 1615

Member Rated:
posted 10-25-2003 12:50 AM      Profile for LanderZRPG   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Personally, I blame the hacking.

Anyway, those values are correct... And the values you actually obtained are between 30 to 40 points lower?

0 DV's in stats yield:

170 HP
90 Att
101 Def
119 Speed
190 SpcAtt
161 SpcDef

Hp: 208
Atk: 125
Def: 139
Spc Atk: 232
Spc Def: 199
Spd: 157

208-170=38
125-90=35
139-101=38
232-190=42

What I think has happened is that you didn't level/box your poke. The stats are recalculated upon levelling, or removing from a box. Also, you can only max out 2 stats, right? If you max one out, and split out the last EV's over 2 stats, you still come out with 3 stats with 35-42 points short of max.

What stats is your guy packing? It would be helpful to know which stats are 30-40 down, or if they _all_ are.
Oh, you are doubling, not 4x'ing the Macho Brace EV's, right? 4x is Macho Brace + Pokerus.

- - - - -
From what we've learned, it seems like you'd prefer girls dressed in ant costumes or something... -Kazuki (Regarding tl;dr)

(www.poweradvantage.net)

Pokewaterking
Farting Nudist
Member # 3509

Member Rated:
posted 10-25-2003 10:45 PM      Profile for Pokewaterking     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Building all EVs up to 252 except for the stat I want to max out which is Special Attack. I made sure I counted 252 for each stat before adding the 255 to each. All the stats are pretty much between 30-40 down. I don't remeber which are 30 off and which are 40 off. Just thought I should of been able to max out my EVs.

- - - - -

LanderZRPG
Member # 1615

Member Rated:
posted 10-25-2003 11:28 PM      Profile for LanderZRPG   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pokewaterking:
Building all EVs up to 252 except for the stat I want to max out which is Special Attack. I made sure I counted 252 for each stat before adding the 255 to each. All the stats are pretty much between 30-40 down. I don't remeber which are 30 off and which are 40 off. Just thought I should of been able to max out my EVs.

252 IS maxed out... 255 is the max EV per stat, 510 is the max TOTAL Ev's PER POKE.
You maxed out your poke's EV's on 1-2 stats, and the rest are down, accordingly.

- - - - -

(www.poweradvantage.net)

Pokewaterking
Farting Nudist
Member # 3509

Member Rated:
posted 10-26-2003 12:43 AM      Profile for Pokewaterking     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't know I didn't focus on one stat. How I did it was I fought Numels about 5 times, machops 5 times, Jiggly puffs 5 times, duskull 5 times, and Linoones 2 times. before leveling up.

I also hacked wild pokemon and tried it on my sterter torchic. I put the macho brace on, Hacked Wiggly tough to fight so wiggly tough gives X3 EVs. So I figured macho brace would make it 6 EVs. I did the same with Machamp, Golem, Alakazam, Bellossom, and Crobat. This also failed. I fought the same exact amount of of battles each. I counted 252 EVs and it was still between 30-40 Ev's off. Pika said it can't be anything to do with his code. I don't know what to say. I wish there was an explaination. Oh well if you can figiure it out thanks if not no problem thanks for your help anyway Landers.

- - - - -

LanderZRPG
Member # 1615

Member Rated:
posted 10-26-2003 03:04 PM      Profile for LanderZRPG   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pokewaterking:
I counted 252 EVs and it was still between 30-40 Ev's off.

This is the problem. You tried counting 252 for EACH stat. That cannot happen, since if you had 252 for each stat, you'd have max stats; you can only max out two stats, remember?

If you did get all stats evenly, you'd have gotten something like 85 EV's per stat, and be down like 25-30 points in every stat.

What you need to do is take a fresh poke, find out what stats you want maxed, max those out (or, if you want 1 stat maxed, and two more at half, etc.), and get 0 EV in the other stats. You'll find the stats you focused on will max out. What you're trying to do is get 252 EV's per stat, which results in, not a 510 EV max, but something like 1530 EV max (which would essentially make this a GSC environment).

You CANNOT get 252 EV in every stat, so stop trying, and pre-count what stats you want. If you want 100 in HP, 200 in SpcAtt, 100 in Speed, and 108 in SpcDef, or some such, count that out, then get your 100 HP (Might need to fight something that gives less than 6 EV to round it out to 100, but you get the idea), then the 200 in SpcAtt, etc. Once you've done all this (well, get 110 in SpcDef; makes no dif. to stats, but you'll have max EV's) go see the lady that gives you the effort value ribbons.

I don't know the city names, but it's the one with the beach, and Team Aqua/Magma take a sub from there, I think. There is a giant marketplace/bazier thing, there. At the bottom of the market, the lady judges your front poke, and gives it a ribbon if it has max EV's. Try getting all of your "down by 30-40 points" pokes judged by her, and she'll probably give them all ribbons, saying that their EV's are maxed out (i.e. if you're raising a SpcAtt fighter, and you raised Att, you've foolishly ruined the poke).

Then tell us what happened.

- - - - -

(www.poweradvantage.net)

Pokewaterking
Farting Nudist
Member # 3509

Member Rated:
posted 10-27-2003 01:48 AM      Profile for Pokewaterking     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your help landerz. I goofed. I didn't know that you could not max out every stat. I thought if you had a max IV pokemon you could max out all their EVs too. So if I understood correctly no matter if you have max possible IVs you cannot Max out anymore than 2 EVs? That is strange in comparison to the old pokemon games. I just used Cfalcon's max genes/stat codes and recieved both max EVs and IVs for Silver. I left both the max genes and the max stats codes on, rare candied them up and wow they hit max possible stats for their species! IT says you have to box them for this to work, I just found out you really never had to =) thanks Cfalcon! and you too landerz. I will get back to you

- - - - -

TIDUSBLITZABESX
Farting Nudist
Member # 3390

Member Rated:
posted 10-27-2003 01:54 AM      Profile for TIDUSBLITZABESX   Author's Homepage   Email TIDUSBLITZABESX   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You should be able to max out all EVs if you have a maxed possible IV pokemon PokeWaterKing. I think uhhhh. Landerz forgot you were using gameshark to max out your IVs so therefore you could max out all your EVs. Yup that's right

Max Possible HP
Max Possible Atk
Max Possible Def
Max possible Spc Atk
Max Possible Spc Def
Max Possible Spd

- - - - -
UIRULOSER, LANDERZDUMBASS, THAT STUPID DONALD KID, WHITE CAT CROSS DRESSER, AND PIKA("UHHH IF YOU BRING YOUR GAMESHARK WITH YOU NINTENDO MIGHT KNOW YOU HAVE HACKED YOUR GAME") ALL DECIDE TO GO AND GANG EACHOTHER W/URILOSER'S ANNOYING ELEPHANT BLOW UP DOLL

Whiner
Member # 1465

Member Rated:
posted 10-27-2003 02:24 AM      Profile for 137   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Okay, Tidus, but probably that wouldn't work, because the game doesn't allow that. Once you maxed out everything and saved the game, it would figure out what you actually meant, according to the allowances allotted by the game. You cannot actually max out every stat. The game doesn't allow it.

Pokewaterking, I thought I said that. Maybe I missed an important part of my post that would have made that clear. But doesn't the "Any pokemon has 510 EVs available to it." part take care of that?

I'm probably just frustrated that I tried and failed. It might not even be my fault.

LanderZRPG
Member # 1615

Member Rated:
posted 10-27-2003 10:49 AM      Profile for LanderZRPG   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, you said it first, 137; he was just missing the point, is all. A simple misunderstanding over something that might be difficult to comprehend over type-talk.

And I get the feeling the game might reset your poke's EV's if you shark them all to max, and then save it, and come back later. Well, it would if you boxed it, no doubt. Plus, what's the point? Why not just shark yourself a level 255 Bulbasaur with all 999 stats, instead? Cheating is cheating; that is even ignored in the current Gamesharking arguement of "it saves time", since you'd be doing something that the game considers 'cheating', anyway.

- - - - -

(www.poweradvantage.net)

TIDUSBLITZABESX
Farting Nudist
Member # 3390

Member Rated:
posted 10-27-2003 06:39 PM      Profile for TIDUSBLITZABESX   Author's Homepage   Email TIDUSBLITZABESX   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It is not cheating you moron! Cheating is more like hacking a code that makes you beat every trainer in the game with ease without gaining levels and devouring the tower trainers! Now that is cheating! See you know nothing. If you spend time leveling up like everyone else does regardless to if you have max IVs or not there is no cheating. Unless it was a link battle.

Besides LanderZ I wouldn't be surprised if both you and UIRU are hacking through your game as we speak. I can tell because UIRU has pokemon you can't get without hacking. I think you mentioned having pokemon you couldn't get in saphire and ruby without hacking. You are just sad and two-faced. Telling people not to use gameshark but lamos over here use it themselves.

LanderZDumbass: uhhhh don't use game shark now only I can duhhh.. It is cheating until I use gameshark duhhhh..

UIRULOSER: Duhh yeah that's right. Let's go hack some pokemon we can't get any other way duhhh.....

- - - - -
UIRULOSER, LANDERZDUMBASS, THAT STUPID DONALD KID, WHITE CAT CROSS DRESSER, AND PIKA("UHHH IF YOU BRING YOUR GAMESHARK WITH YOU NINTENDO MIGHT KNOW YOU HAVE HACKED YOUR GAME") ALL DECIDE TO GO AND GANG EACHOTHER W/URILOSER'S ANNOYING ELEPHANT BLOW UP DOLL

Pokewaterking
Farting Nudist
Member # 3509

Member Rated:
posted 10-27-2003 06:42 PM      Profile for Pokewaterking     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I agree I don't believe it is cheating, however I got one word for TIdus!!! stop fighting!!!!! stop stop stop!!!!

- - - - -

TIDUSBLITZABESX
Farting Nudist
Member # 3390

Member Rated:
posted 10-27-2003 06:44 PM      Profile for TIDUSBLITZABESX   Author's Homepage   Email TIDUSBLITZABESX   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I couldn't resist Poke sorry. They set themselves up for that one

- - - - -

Pokewaterking
Farting Nudist
Member # 3509

Member Rated:
posted 10-27-2003 06:47 PM      Profile for Pokewaterking     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I almost forgot, sorry I misread what you said 137. I thought you thought I didn't know what EVs or IVs were and was trying to explain that. I was more focused on that. Thanks for your help, you too landerz.

- - - - -

Whiner
Member # 1465

Member Rated:
posted 10-27-2003 07:26 PM      Profile for 137   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tidus, did I misread, or did you recommend sharking for max EVs in all stats? Cause if you did, you should realize that the game (cartridge, by itself) doesn't have any possible way to get max EVs in all stats. Therefore, to do so would definitely be cheating, because it can't be done strictly inside the game.
LanderZRPG
Member # 1615

Member Rated:
posted 10-27-2003 08:08 PM      Profile for LanderZRPG   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Meh? I don't shark; I play online, so everything there is based on the game's RULES. I.e. cannot have all max stats.

Putting all max stats is cheating, because it is impossible to do it without a gameshark. Getting level 100 with a gameshark, although dishonest, is amongst the debated sharking issues, because it is a legal part of the game (read level 100 is a legal part of the game), but some people are still against any sharking in general.

And how the hell do you go from me telling you that max EV's is impossible to get in the game, thus being cheating, to me suddenly owning a gameshark and cheating? Oddest corrolation I've ever seen...

Edit:

quote:
Originally quoted by ALLCAPSARETHEBESTUS
I think you mentioned having pokemon you couldn't get in saphire and ruby without hacking

You mean before RuSa came out, and I used Quagsire and such? I've never played RuSa with non-RuSa pokes (save PPC, but since you neither know what that is, nor what it is for, you can be excluded from that knowledge). I don't even play 386-or-whatever online; I prefer to stick to 202, and will do so until more pokes become legally available.

If you're going to "think I mentioned such-and-such", you need to start by thinking. Well, that, and not making random accusations up.

Edit2:
quote:
Originally posted by TIDUS....ETC.
If you spend time leveling up like everyone else does regardless to if you have max IVs or not there is no cheating.

Alright, I see the misunderstanding here, already. Go read EVERYTHING I have said in this thread. I have been explaining that it is IMPOSSIBLE in RuSa to get ALL max Effort Values on pokes (thus max stats in every stat). The game was changed; I'm sure you've heard of the 510 max Effort Points/SE's/whatever, right? Well, since 4 SE's correspond to 1 point [Save personalities] of actual stat at level 100, and 255 is the max SE per stat (252 would be a better value to note, since 252/4 = 63 = max, and 255/4 = 63.75, which rounds down due to integral division, so you waste 3 points), you can have 252*2 = 504, and then 1 more point for 4 SE's (508; once again, if you have 510, it makes no difference against 508, since the last 2 will never amount to anything), you can have 127 total stat points gained by Effort.
Now, 63 points of each stat, HP included, is based off of Effort. 63 points * 6 stats = 378. It takes 378 total effort-gained stats to max out stats [once again, this is all save Personality]. You can only gain 127 (Note: 126*3 = 378), i.e. you can fill up 2 stats to max, and 1 stat gets an extra point, and the rest get none, or any combination of the above.
RuSa makes it IMPOSSIBLE to LEGALLY get max stats; you CANNOT fight billions of pokes and get max stats, like RBY and GSC. This means your final-pogies will need to be specifically trained, fighting the right things, if you want best stats. Don't send your Alakazam against Machops to gain Attack SE's, because it's just a waste (unless you're being dumb and trying for the "har i beet drk tipes w/ dynamopnch" method.

Therefore, if you suddenly shark 378 total stats earned by effort points, or 63 to each stat (as stated before, 63*6 = 378, methinks), then you're doing something the game is coded NOT to do. I'm not sure if the game will "fix" it for you, once you remove the shark, although I get the feeling it might if you box your pokes, just like if you made a RBY Bulbasaur at level 255 with all 999 Stats.

If you just shark a poke with the proper 510 SE's/Effort Values/Etc., max Genes, and the personality you want, as well as maybe level 100 and legal moves, then, personally, I don't call it cheating. If you shark your guys to have anything BETTER/other than one of the above-mentioned, it goes against game code (i.e. You cannot do it through your own effort, you require a shark to do it), and it is, without ANY doubt, cheating.

Now crawl back into your hole, Tidus, until you either become enlightened in the ways of truth and maturity, or die off in the ongoing genetic struggle.

[ 10-27-2003, 08:23 PM: Message edited by: LanderZRPG ]

- - - - -

(www.poweradvantage.net)

pika
Farting Nudist
Member # 1908

Member Rated:
posted 10-28-2003 11:39 AM      Profile for pika   Author's Homepage   Email pika   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm not sure if the game will "fix" it for you, once you remove the shark, although I get the feeling it might if you box your pokes, just like if you made a RBY Bulbasaur at level 255 with all 999 Stats.
Unfortunately it doesn't (or well it cannot do that it does not know WHAT stat is illegal). So it's just about impossible too to ensure you're not fighting illegal pokes i really hope Colloseum marks them like stadium did with illegal moves.

The only way to check this on gba on the street would be special gba program on a flashcart booting a second gba (multiboot) and checking the pokemon carts save data - but this is merely hypotetical you'd need a flashcard, a fair amount of knowledge about gba coding and how data is organized in rs savs (eg linking (and there is about zero documentation about linking with the exeption of martin korth's gbatek document), multiboot, io).

- - - - -
"PIKA OF ALL PEOPLE IS THE BIGGEST TWO-FACED ASSHOLE HERE. AS HE ALREADY DEMONSTRATED HE SAID THAT THERE IS A WAY TO MAX OUT ALL STATS COMPLETELY ABOVE 510. WELL DUH...! HOW WOULD HE KNOW THAT IF HE DIDN'T HACK IT HIMSELF?! LOL! PATHETIC!"
TIDUSBLITZABESX

Bugcatcher Ed
Farting Nudist
Member # 3289

Member Rated:
posted 10-28-2003 04:20 PM      Profile for Bugcatcher Ed     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Aaah! To cheat or not to cheat, that is the question! I'll preface this by saying that I don't have a cheating device for a Gameboy Advanced.

There are different kinds of cheating. First, there is investigative cheating. I'd love to have a device that allowed me to see the IVs of pokemon. It'd be much quicker than the conventional way, and would allow me to determine IVs for experienced pokes. Note that ROM-reading to determine how the game really works is a class of investigative cheating. I see nothing wrong with investigative cheating in general, and am eternally grateful to the tireless ROM readers who publish their findings.

Next is victimless cheating. This is anything which affects the player alone. As long as one never has link-battles, or link-contests, or trades a cheated pokemon, all cheating is in this category. Even when you play with others, many possible cheats have no impact on the other player. IMHO, victimless cheating is fine. The only real arguments against it are that you can't brag about your successes if you cheated for them, and that you are in some measure cheating yourself by taking the easy way. I'm not sure I completely buy the "cheating yourself" idea. If you're simply trying to avoid a really tedious part of the game, that seems legitimate to me. Or, if you are frustrated by what seems like an unfair limit in the game, cheating could be reasonable.

The moment you involve another player, however, you have to be much more careful. Anything which increases or decreases your competitive advantage is not victimless cheating, although I wouldn't lose sleep over cheating in ways that give you a competitive disadvantage. That still leaves many subtle areas to watch out for. For example, if you give yourself a badge, instead of earning it, and the badge improves a stat, you are giving yourself an unfair competitive advantage. Trading a cheated pokemon would involve the other player, perhaps unknowingly, in cheating, and so forth. In many cases, cheating would be OK if the other player knew, and didn't object, or if the other player engaged in similar cheating him/herself. However, I've noticed that many cheaters simply assume that everyone else does it, too. This is not a fair position.

Personally, I get frustrated by things like more or less inaccessable areas (Mirage Island springs to mind) and things that make it difficult to properly train tons of pokemon (such as limited TMs). Finally, in a game whose motto is "Gotta catch'm all!, I find it intolerable the way they always make it impossible to catch them all! Do you want huntail or gorebyss? You can only have one, and why would anyone trade you the one you're missing, since it's unique? Or how about pokemon that require intervention from Nintendo? I'm not likely to be able to get those legitimately! These kinds of flaws in the game will probably eventually drive me to cheat. For now, I'm fine with it the way it is.

Pokewaterking
Farting Nudist
Member # 3509

Member Rated:
posted 10-28-2003 09:52 PM      Profile for Pokewaterking     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well yeah true, I got too obssessed with being powerful that I was spending my time to do just that. Then I realized game shark could speed that up. It is boring theres nothing to do here, so why not. You can get Max IVs by breeding enough times anyway it just is a big time factor. If I wanted to I could beat the game 4 more times over, anyone could for that matter. If I there was a Nintendo Contest coming up or if I had some friends coming over to link battle, it wouldn't be fair to used hack pokemon. I would re-catch the ones I wanted to use, and just keep breeding until I got the stats and personality I liked. Since I am not, and I won't have much time soon to play any type of game I might as well.

Sorry if I offended those for sharking my IVs. If you want me to start a fresh new game without sharking my pokemon then I will.

- - - - -

TIDUSBLITZABESX
Farting Nudist
Member # 3390

Member Rated:
posted 10-28-2003 10:14 PM      Profile for TIDUSBLITZABESX   Author's Homepage   Email TIDUSBLITZABESX   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
BLAH BLAH BUG BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH, BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BUG!

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH NUMBER BLAH BLAH NED.. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH I CANT COUNT THAT HIGH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLUE THING RED THING. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH? BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH PLACES BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH NED

BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH

I CANT SPELL

BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH (BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH OOH SHINEY BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH)

BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH MR. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.

BLAH BLAH POKE BLAH BLAH BLAH, BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BIGGEST MORON EVAR BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. BLAH BLAH POGEYMAN STADIUM TOO BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH EV IV GAMES BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. BLAH BLAH I MAKE TGD LOOK GOOD BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH MAX CHEETING IS OHKAY.

BLAH BLAH UIRU BLAH SHARK BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH MY LOGIC SUXXORS

BLAH BLAH NED BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH POT KETTLE BLACK BLAH BLAH. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH SHARK BLAH BLAH. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH MEGATROSS BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH DITTO E-SPELLER BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH IM A HYPOCRITE AM I RITE. BLAH BLAH BLAH TECHNOLOGY I DON'T UNDERSTAND BLAH... BLAH BLAH HOW DO I SHARK WEB...

[ 10-29-2003, 03:31 PM: Message edited by: White Cat ]

LanderZRPG
Member # 1615

Member Rated:
posted 10-29-2003 10:08 AM      Profile for LanderZRPG   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bugcatcher presents a good point; however, in the exact same way, I claimed the same thing.
If you Shark Max DV's or such, according to his definition, it's not victimless cheating.

What the main arguement over sharking is, is whether it's fair to allow ANY sharking (I.e. Shark max DV's, trait you want, etc.), based entirely over things that can be accomplished, albeit, with more time than they're worth, in the game.

However, ALLCAPSARETHEBESTUS made comment, and I'm going to quote him, since he seems to feel that it's fun making claims to stuff that's never been said [hence why I'm quoting; direct proof]

quote:
Originally posted by I*HEART*CAPSLOCKS:
It is not cheating you moron! Cheating is more like hacking a code that makes you beat every trainer in the game with ease without gaining levels and devouring the tower trainers! Now that is cheating!

Now, you're talking of giving your pokes artificial stats. I.e., something that CANNOT BE DONE LEGALLY IN THE GAME WITHOUT A SHARK! This is the EXACT same as giving yourself 999 to all stat, save you're being dumb and just sticking with 300-some to all stats. Why not give yourself something like 1630 EV's to each stat? I get the feeling that the game would hardly object, and since the formula is based on EV's, and the limits are placed on GETTING the Ev's (Hence why the game doesn't 'fix' it for you, as Pika said), you could make your max stats through the bloody roof.
Now, you do this, which is exactly what OMGCAPSCAPSCAPS is claiming to do (only he seems to feel it noble to stop at an illegal point you can't reach in the game, anyway, somehow justifying the same fact), while he also claimed, as I quoted, that "beating all ingame trainers without levelling blah blah blah". If you follow these methods, which are simply what CAPSLOCKSLOVER explained, you are doing exactly that.
Thus, by his own definition, it is cheating.

If you are going to give yourself impossible stats, it may as well be cheating. It may hurt no-one but you, if you never battle, but why play for max stats if you don't battle? To say "Hey, look, I can shark max stats!"? Max stats don't affect contests, to the best of my knowledge (stats, ALLCAPSLOCKS, I'm not saying the Cool/Beauty/Etc. meters), nor anything else, in game, other than battling. So, I am going on the assumption that you are battling.

And I NEVER claimed to be an "expert" at RuSa, CAPSCAPSCAPSCAPSCAPS. I don't play the contests, I don't look for Mirage island, etc. A number of things I _don't_ do. However, I do look into the stats, and the battling aspects of the game, which is something your knowledge is sorely lacking in. I'm not trying to "subject" people (As everyone BUT you has seen.... and are you so fixated on Uiru that you must mention him in every single post you ever make?), but rather explain the facts to them.
I just spent an entire thread explaining how one cannot _naturally_ get max stats in every stat with a poke. Better than you did, CAPPYCAPPYCAPPY, when you come in and say "har i r teh maxed sharkstats & i'm 2 dum 2 do it rite" (artistic license in this quote).

Now, I've explained my point, I'm done with this thread.

Oh, one last thing: MRCAPSARETHECOOLEST can't post in Karp Park, because his posts are always wiped out by Mr. K. Something about them being too pointless to leave in existence, or him being so oblivious that even Mr. K strikes him down.

- - - - -

(www.poweradvantage.net)

Fluorine
SMELLY BUTT
Member # 2904

Member Rated:
posted 10-29-2003 10:21 AM      Profile for Fluorine     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Landerz is a liar and there were some posts back where he talks about the first 150 pokemon you can't even get in Saphire and Ruby. How did he get them? ooh that is a tough one. He sharked them of course.

I think Tidus doesn't realize that all the informations regarding all the 386 pokemon, including the base stats, the learnsets, the egg moves, the traits, etc. were out all over the Internet BEFORE the JAPANESE release, which is back in, like, October of LAST YEAR. No one had to shark anything for that. The gameshark codes weren't even out. All you have to do to get that information is open the fucking ROM in a hex editor and read it. It's not fucking rocket science. It's not because you refer to Venusaur that you sharked it. Maybe you just, eh, looked in the 100+ places on the Internet where you can view its stats? And maybe someone said he'd use Venusaur in his team back then, in anticipation, before he knew that it was not going to be available? I mean, seriously, Tidus, people knew more about the game back in January, before the game was even released in america, than you do right now. So for the love of God, just shut up.

Also LanderZ said the truth: you can only max out two stats out of six in RS. In GSC or RBY, you could max out all six stats (Pokemon Stadium 2 is GSC, so obviously you can max out six stats in PS2), but in RS, you can only max out two stats.

As for Tidus he is either too stupid to understand what we're talking about, annoying on purpose, or a gimmick account.

[ 10-29-2003, 10:24 AM: Message edited by: Fluorine ]

TIDUSBLITZABESX
Farting Nudist
Member # 3390

Member Rated:
posted 10-29-2003 06:50 PM      Profile for TIDUSBLITZABESX   Author's Homepage   Email TIDUSBLITZABESX   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ohh.... no please don't bring in more people to attack me don't do that... Now the mod is involved Mr. White Cat. Ooh nooooooo! please help me. LMAO!! this is just too damn hilarious. Actually why did I even think white cat was even pro when he is asking UIRULOSER QUESTIONS LOL! YOU KNOW IF YOU WANT ME TO USE CAPTS LOCK THEN SO BE IT IT IS YOUR CALL PEOPLE. DAMN YOU WANT ME TO USE IT THAT BAD I HAVE NO PROBLEM IT LOL!
WHITE CAT I WAS GOING TO LET YOU GO BUT NOW YOU JUST SET YOURSELF UP MR. MOD. ANOTHER DUMB MOD. PLEASE YOUR WEBSITE IS TOTALLY USELESS. I DON'T CARE IF YOUR LISTED CFALCON OR NOT. YOU GUYS ARE ALL PATHETIC. YOU HAVE TO MAKE UP THINGS I SAY THAT I NEVER SAID THAT IS PRETTY STUPID IF YOU ASK ME LOL. THOUGH IF YOU FEEL YOU MUST PRETEND TO BE ME BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BE LIKE ME I WON'T STOP YOU LMAO! THOUGH MY FAVORITE WORDS AREN'T BLAH BLAH BLAH. AT LEAST YOU COULD OF DONE IS GET IT RIGHT. OH THAT IS RIGHT YOU ONLY HAVE ONE RPG YOU PLAY AND THAT IS POKEMON OOOH. I THINK YOU AND A PILE OF 5 YEAR OLDS WOULD HAVE A BUNCH IN COMMON. GO PLAY OTHER RPGS NOT JUST POKEMON.

HEY FATSO LANDERZ GET STUCK IN THE DOORWAY AGAIN. HA HA HA!!! DID YOU GET WHITE CAT, AND URILOSER TO HELP YOU OUT? MAN YOUR ASS MUST BE SORE BY NOW.

LET'S SEE. WHO THE FUCK WOULD HAVE STUPID NAMES LIKE WHITE CAT(SOUNDS LIKE A CHICKS SCREEN NAME), LANDERZ (SOUNDS LIKE A DAMN LANDSCAPER), THEN WE GOT PIKA ( SOMETHING A LITTLE 5 YEAR OLD WOULD PUT AS THEIR NAME FOR THE MASCOT OF PIKACHU) OOHH BIG MAN NOW LMAO!!

SORRY I ACTUALLY THOUGHT YOU PEOPLE WERE ANY GOOD AT ALL. WHEN REALLY YOU JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING AND I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU. JUST PITIFUL PEOPLE THAT HAVE NO LIFE SPENDING THEIR TIME ON THE COMPUTER, OR PLAYING POKEMON, OR HANGING AROUND THIS FORUM. PRETTY SAD IF YOU ASK ME.

STEVE FURY YOU MADE A MISTAKE IN DIRECTING ME HERE. I KNOW YOU WILL SEE THIS ON THE WEB. LOOK AT ALL THE IDIOTS HERE AND YOU BE THE JUDGE LOL!!!

Sorry Bug catcher Ed nothing I said had anything to do with you. Your a good person, Poke, or Tenshi. I don't have anything against you guys. Just the flaming idiots above

[ 10-29-2003, 06:55 PM: Message edited by: TIDUSBLITZABESX ]

- - - - -

Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 10-29-2003 08:05 PM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He's making fun of other people's usernames.

Absolute gold.
~Uiru

- - - - -
TIDUDSOFIEIHUGHEXXXC: "maybe he will let you touch his blow up do"

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

From: the floating castle of Newfoundland | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Dark_Herakurosu
Farting Nudist
Member # 1677

Member Rated:
posted 10-29-2003 08:17 PM      Profile for Dark_Herakurosu   Author's Homepage   Email Dark_Herakurosu   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by I*HEART*CAPSLOCK
STUPID NAMES LIKE WHITE CAT(SOUNDS LIKE A CHICKS SCREEN NAME)

Best. Quote. Evar.

(In the Research Lab, at any rate.)

From: the wreckage of Indianapolis | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 10-29-2003 08:19 PM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
White Cat, you fucking rock.
From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
LanderZRPG
Member # 1615

Member Rated:
posted 10-30-2003 01:40 AM      Profile for LanderZRPG   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TIDUSBLITZABESX:
PIKA ( SOMETHING A LITTLE 5 YEAR OLD WOULD PUT AS THEIR NAME FOR THE MASCOT OF PIKACHU) OOHH BIG MAN NOW LMAO!!

STEVE FURY YOU MADE A MISTAKE IN DIRECTING ME HERE. I KNOW YOU WILL SEE THIS ON THE WEB. LOOK AT ALL THE IDIOTS HERE AND YOU BE THE JUDGE LOL!!!

Heaven forbid! A pokemon-related nickname on a Pokemon website! Gaspo!

And who's this Steve Furry?[No, this is a rhetorical question, so don't bother posting, plz] He certainly did make a mistake, and it's not for the CAPSLOVER seems to believe...

And how does a "Z" sound like "Scaper"? Zzzzz-caper? Zzzzzz-aper? I don't get it. [Frown]

Edit:
And there are more Ned's in his post than any other (non-blah) word. White Cat does notice me [Eek!] [Big Grin]

[ 10-30-2003, 01:42 AM: Message edited by: LanderZRPG ]

- - - - -

(www.poweradvantage.net)

pika
Farting Nudist
Member # 1908

Member Rated:
posted 10-30-2003 10:46 AM      Profile for pika   Author's Homepage   Email pika   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
tidus why are you making such a fool of yourself?

I am 5 years old? Yeah good guess, still a bit off one and a half actually - pikapika gooo!!! [Trash Bear]

Maybe I am a nerd - at least that would explain why i spend my free time making pokemon gsa codes and thus helping what seems to be one of the most ignorant groups on the web (i got some quite funny mails since the faq was first published on gamefaqs - the 5 year old is quite innocent compared to the usual insults)

[ 10-30-2003, 10:48 AM: Message edited by: pika ]

- - - - -
"PIKA OF ALL PEOPLE IS THE BIGGEST TWO-FACED ASSHOLE HERE. AS HE ALREADY DEMONSTRATED HE SAID THAT THERE IS A WAY TO MAX OUT ALL STATS COMPLETELY ABOVE 510. WELL DUH...! HOW WOULD HE KNOW THAT IF HE DIDN'T HACK IT HIMSELF?! LOL! PATHETIC!"
TIDUSBLITZABESX

Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 10-30-2003 10:30 PM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I ask again: how did he get to two, and why the fuck is he still there?

White Cat, you clearly use your powers for awesome.
~Uiru

- - - - -

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

Pokewaterking
Farting Nudist
Member # 3509

Member Rated:
posted 11-12-2003 09:45 PM      Profile for Pokewaterking     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This thread is ruined guess I will have to start a new topic. sigh...

- - - - -

TIDUSBLITZABESX
Farting Nudist
Member # 3390

Member Rated:
posted 11-12-2003 10:43 PM      Profile for TIDUSBLITZABESX   Author's Homepage   Email TIDUSBLITZABESX   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You guys just made pathetic fools out of yourself on this thread. I am not the one making a fool out of myself. I am just bringing out the real people you are. Pika, your screen name is very childesh. It just is, so the script went so well for you.

UIRULOSER sad you think I would leave without having fun watching you people acting like kids that you are. Oh by the way no stealing my script meant for you. You know you own a blow up doll, that describes your problems. I know you have problems and you need help. I am sorry I can't help you, you have to go see a shrink. Maybe if your lucky some unlucky female dog will come and you try to do whatever you do to your blow up doll. Just think you get to ride her and she wouldn't care. Oh what am I saying, that poor dog, No no your sick domented mind goes further than that. So tell me did that crazy girl bark, meow, or did she say moo?

Who the fuck is DONALD
Some newbie that doesn't really know who white cat is LMAO! To think I once respected white cat. White cat is one of those people that when people are trying to out number someone he joins in. Not surprised to find another Loser on here. Haha ha! Truly I was hoping he wouldn't get involved.

Ooh almost forgot LANDERZDUMBASS Too bad for you Steve Fury is a real person. He knows 100x more than what you know in pokemon or anyone on this board for that matter. He refuses to answer questions, and just gives out websites to find info. I worked with the guy as none of that matters anyway.
WHAT DIFFERENCES DOES IT MAKE IF I USE CAPTS OR NOT. TOO BAD! YOU GUYS WOULD GET SUCH AN ASS KICKING FROM ME IF YOU WERE EVEN CLOSE TO ME. ALL THESE LITTLE KIDS TRYING TO GANG UP ON ME THAT CRACKS ME UP! LOL. SOUNDS A LITTLE CHILDESH TO ME. SURE YOUR IN COLLEGE? PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOU ARE. IF YOU ARE IN COLLEGE THAT IS SAD. LANDERZDUMBASS YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO LOSE WEIGHT. THEY GOT THIS PILL THAT IS SUPPOSE TO NOT MAKE YOU HUNGRY ANYMORE. YOU MIGHT LOSE ENOUGH WEIGHT TO GET OUT OF YOUR BEDROOM AND ACTUALLY HAVE A LIFE BESIDES SPENDING IT ON THE COMPUTER PLAYING AROUND. GO OUT AND GET SOME FRIENDS, I DON'T CARE IF THEY ARE SLUGS. YEAH GO MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE SLUGS. THEY ARE FAT FOR THEIR SIZE TOO. I AM SURE YOU WILL FIT IN WELL. WHITE CAT YOUR SCREEN NAME IS JUST LIKE PIKAS MAYBE A LITTLE LESS CHILDESH. A GUY WITH THE NAME SCREEN NAME WHITE CAT IS JUST LIKE A GIRL WOULD HAVE. ARE YOU SURE YOU AREN'T A GIRL? HAVE YOU CHECKED LATELY? AWWW THAT POOR WHITE CAT. OOH MAYBE YOUR A LEZBAND, TRYING TO HIDE YOUR TRUE IDENTITY LOL. SAD SAD... OH URIULOSER YOU SHOULD LEAVE. I WON'T EVER LEAVE. YOU PROVOKE ME TO STAY. I AM JUST GETTING TOO AMUSED. I AM HAVING SO MUCH FUN WITH YOU LITTLE GUYS GANGING UP ON ME. TOO BAD YOU WEREN'T HERE TO SLAP IN THE HEAD A FEW TIMES TO HELP SOME OF YOUR PROBLEMS. YOU NEED A GOOD ASS WHOOPING. NERDS GO DOWN EASILY LOL! OOOH DON'T CRY SO MUCH YOU MIGHT FOG UP YOUR GLASSES. JUST GO PLAY WITH YOUR BUMM BUDDY LANDERZ. HE IS HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING IT UP AGAIN YOU HAVE TO GO HELP HIM! LMAO!!!

- - - - -

LanderZRPG
Member # 1615

Member Rated:
posted 11-12-2003 11:28 PM      Profile for LanderZRPG   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Who taught him where the Bold button is?
For shame.

I move that this thread be wiped, due to it being four fifths idiocy.

- - - - -

(www.poweradvantage.net)

Tghost
Farting Nudist
Member # 1418

Member Rated:
posted 11-13-2003 05:12 AM      Profile for Tghost   Author's Homepage   Email Tghost   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Also I totally skipped over this topic, but;

If you shark your EVs to be over the 510 cap the game *will not* adjust them down. The over max EVs will survive *even a boxing*

From: Auckland, New Zealand | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
pika
Farting Nudist
Member # 1908

Member Rated:
posted 11-13-2003 03:40 PM      Profile for pika   Author's Homepage   Email pika   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tidus opinion is fixed, don't try to confuse him with facts. In any case this is more trash talk than research now. (but funny in a way [Wink] )

- - - - -
TIDUSBLITZABESX

LanderZRPG
Member # 1615

Member Rated:
posted 11-13-2003 06:36 PM      Profile for LanderZRPG   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mind you, more sig material is generating from one newb, directly or indirectly, than any other single person I've seen.

- - - - -

(www.poweradvantage.net)

Fluorine
SMELLY BUTT
Member # 2904

Member Rated:
posted 11-13-2003 08:27 PM      Profile for Fluorine     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Why isn't he banned yet?
Dark_Herakurosu
Farting Nudist
Member # 1677

Member Rated:
posted 11-14-2003 03:21 PM      Profile for Dark_Herakurosu   Author's Homepage   Email Dark_Herakurosu   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Because he's not thoroughly done yet. *pokes CAPSLOCK with a fork* See? Still pink on the inside.

- - - - -
There is more money being spent on breast implants and Viagra today than on Alzheimer's research. This means that by 2040, there should be a large elderly population with perky boobs, huge erections, and absolutely no recollection of what to do with them.

From: the wreckage of Indianapolis | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Charmeleon42
Date Rapist
Member # 1066

Member Rated:
posted 11-18-2003 10:32 PM      Profile for Charmeleon42   Author's Homepage   Email Charmeleon42   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The funniest part is when Tidus had no idea how much of a dumbass he made himself look like : )
From: Mountain Dew Land | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 11-18-2003 10:36 PM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Which time?
From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
LanderZRPG
Member # 1615

Member Rated:
posted 11-19-2003 01:38 AM      Profile for LanderZRPG   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
... I get the feeling that was Charm42's point...

- - - - -

(www.poweradvantage.net)

TIDUSBLITZABESX
Farting Nudist
Member # 3390

Member Rated:
posted 11-28-2003 08:46 AM      Profile for TIDUSBLITZABESX   Author's Homepage   Email TIDUSBLITZABESX   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKEMIKEMIKE

Mike?

[ 11-28-2003, 02:22 PM: Message edited by: White Cat ]

Twinkle
I'm feeling fat and sassy~!
Member # 1690

Member Rated:
posted 11-28-2003 04:39 PM      Profile for Twinkle        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

- - - - -
Hich loch faauto noxlattoyen.

TIDUSBLITZABESX
Farting Nudist
Member # 3390

Member Rated:
posted 12-01-2003 01:33 PM      Profile for TIDUSBLITZABESX   Author's Homepage   Email TIDUSBLITZABESX   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
WHO THE HELL IS MIKE? TAMPERING WITH MY POSTS I SEE WHITE CAT CROSS DRESSER LOL! LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO. OH AND THIS MESSAGE IS FOR PIKA. FIRST OFF I NEVER SAID IT WAS WRONG FOR YOU TO HACK GAMESHARK. I WAS SAYING THAT YOU MUST OF USED THE CODE TO KNOW IF IT WORKS AND THEREFORE YOU BROKE YOUR OWN RULES! WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO KID! YOU MAXED OUT STATS OVER 510 AND YOUR TRYING TO COVER YOUR ASS. YOU WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO GO BEYOND THAT IF YOU NEVER TRIED IT. THE CODE JUST WOULDN'T EXIST. PIKA I ONLY GOT ON YOU BECAUSE YOU SEEM TO IGNORE EMAILS AND MESSAGES PEOPLE SEND YOU. IT IS FUCKING ANNOYING! GET YOUR ASS UP AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS PEOPLE HAVE FOR YOUR SHARK SITE, AFTER ALL YOU DID CREATE IT YOU DO HAVE FULL RESPONSIBILITY IN TAKING CARE OF THAT SORT OF THING. NOW YOU K NOW MY BEEF WITH YOU!

- - - - -

Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 12-04-2003 11:02 PM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
RI is Rhode Island, right? I move we nuke the state.

Twinkle gets a five.

TXXXXXXXXXXXX, you're making the real Tidus look bad. Please, never stop posting. Your inane, rambling, misdirected attempts at a poorly-conceived counterpoint are hilarious. I had no idea six-year-olds could scream this loud, and for this long. You are quite possibly the biggest joke on the Internet, and everybody is rightfully laughing at you. Your posts are akin to that of the sound a person would make with their mouth wide open while being kicked in the back of the head.

As for the rest of you, trying to reason with this barely-evolved sack of irrelevance is a waste of time. Give him just enough bait to make him go for it, and laugh at the results.

White Cat, never stop rocking.
~Uiru

[ 12-04-2003, 11:04 PM: Message edited by: Uiru ]

- - - - -

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

pika
Farting Nudist
Member # 1908

Member Rated:
posted 12-05-2003 11:53 AM      Profile for pika   Author's Homepage   Email pika   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

As for the rest of you, trying to reason with this barely-evolved sack of irrelevance is a waste of time.

I guess you're right - his posts are funny. Maybe he'd understand me if flamed him in bold and all caps or something [Big Grin] but no way that's not my style.

- - - - -
TIDUSBLITZABESX

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.