The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Dragon Scale & Beldum Question

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dragon Scale & Beldum Question
geese
Farting Nudist
Member # 1152

Member Rated:
posted 10-16-2003 10:30 AM      Profile for geese   Email geese   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Am I right in thinking that my best chance of getting a Dragon Scale is to Covet one from a Bagon in Meteor Falls Deep? If so what are the chances of me getting it in terms of percentage? Is there not a guaranteed situation where I could pick one up? An in game trainer I can covet one from for example?

Secondly, how exactly do I breed Beldum? Checking the breeding groups, I see I should be able to breed it with a male Geodude or a least another Beldum/Metang. Yet on both occasions I've got the 'they prefer to play with other Pokemon than each other' message [Frown] . I'm I missing something obvious?

Thanks.

- - - - -
"needless to say, real racoons were jealous"

Andrusus
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1657

Member Rated:
posted 10-16-2003 02:05 PM      Profile for Andrusus     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sorry you only get a dragon scale by coveting or theifing off of wild bagon and horsea. They're pretty rare but if you keep at it you will find one.

Beldum is genderless so in order to breed more you need to use ditto as its partner.

From: Toledo, OH, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
geese
Farting Nudist
Member # 1152

Member Rated:
posted 10-17-2003 05:03 AM      Profile for geese   Email geese   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh I see... I thought genderless Pokemon could breed with either sex in their egg group, which is where I was going wrong. Thanks.

- - - - -
"needless to say, real racoons were jealous"

TIDUSBLITZABESX
Farting Nudist
Member # 3390

Member Rated:
posted 10-17-2003 02:24 PM      Profile for TIDUSBLITZABESX   Author's Homepage   Email TIDUSBLITZABESX   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
well thats if you hack a ditto into the game. Really though Beldum is listed in the X Group: None breeding group.

I highly doubt you will ever be able to breed him, but if you do by chance with a ditto then cool.

For the other question as for stealing and covet. You can do that but you can also keep catching a Horsea or Bagon. Horsea has them too. That was what I did when I didn't have covet available. Theif stinks compared to covet.

- - - - -
UIRULOSER, LANDERZDUMBASS, THAT STUPID DONALD KID, WHITE CAT CROSS DRESSER, AND PIKA("UHHH IF YOU BRING YOUR GAMESHARK WITH YOU NINTENDO MIGHT KNOW YOU HAVE HACKED YOUR GAME") ALL DECIDE TO GO AND GANG EACHOTHER W/URILOSER'S ANNOYING ELEPHANT BLOW UP DOLL

White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 10-20-2003 12:09 PM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tidus: Really though Beldum is listed in the X Group: None breeding group.

No, he's in Group A, but since he's genderless he can only be bred with Ditto.

TIDUSBLITZABESX
Farting Nudist
Member # 3390

Member Rated:
posted 10-20-2003 02:40 PM      Profile for TIDUSBLITZABESX   Author's Homepage   Email TIDUSBLITZABESX   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks for clearing me on that whitecat, my stupid guide lied and put Beldum, Metang, and Metagross under the X group.

White Cat, Must you hack ditto or is there another way to get ditto? Just trying to avoid hacking if i dont have to.

- - - - -
UIRULOSER, LANDERZDUMBASS, THAT STUPID DONALD KID, WHITE CAT CROSS DRESSER, AND PIKA("UHHH IF YOU BRING YOUR GAMESHARK WITH YOU NINTENDO MIGHT KNOW YOU HAVE HACKED YOUR GAME") ALL DECIDE TO GO AND GANG EACHOTHER W/URILOSER'S ANNOYING ELEPHANT BLOW UP DOLL

Tenshi no Myu
Farting Nudist
Member # 1120

Member Rated:
posted 10-20-2003 07:48 PM      Profile for Tenshi no Myu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, when Fire/Water/Leaf versions come out, there'll be Dittos. ^_^

- - - - -
It hung on with Focus Band!

From: Seattle Below | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.