next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Berry Question

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Berry Question
Andrusus
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1657

Member Rated:
posted 10-13-2003 11:05 PM      Profile for Andrusus     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Has anyone researched what combonations of berries are good for blending pokeblocks with friend(s) while linking? I'm kinda curious how to get really good berries. Unfortunately my friends and I hardly ever get together anymore so I was wondering if someone could figure this out for me. Thanks in advance.
From: Toledo, OH, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
TIDUSBLITZABESX
Farting Nudist
Member # 3390

Member Rated:
posted 10-14-2003 11:40 PM      Profile for TIDUSBLITZABESX   Author's Homepage   Email TIDUSBLITZABESX   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah I only know combinations for two players only.

These are "Ok" Combinations (The first set)
Magost + Polmeg = Lv. 23 Gray
Figy + Cherry = Lv. 25 Red block (Same as blending with the old man)

Magost+Rawst = 25 Green Block
Wikki + Chesto = 25 Blue Block (same as old man)

Spelon + Leppa = Lv. 50 solid Red Gold Block

For these Good combinations it is hard to obtain some of the berries for, and some of them are impossible to get unless hacked.

Spelon + Pamtre = Lv 50 Indigo Block
Spelon + Watmel = Lv. 36 Gray Block (Fills 3 stats)
Durin + Apicot = Lv. 62 Gold Block (Fills 2 stats, apicot must be hacked)
Durin + Ganlon (must be hacked) = Gray block Lv. 88 (3 stats)
Durin + Salac = Gold 63 (Salac must be hacked)
Pamtre + Watmel = Gold 51
Pamtre + Durin = Gray Lv 37
Pamtre + Belue = Gray Lv 36
Pamtre + Ganlon = Gray BLock Lv 88
Pamtre + Salac = Gold 63
Pamtre + Apicot = Gray block Lv. 90
Watmel + Durin = LiteBlue Block Lv. 50
Watmel + Belue = = Gray Lv. 37
Watmel + Ganlon = Gold Lv. 63
Watmel + Salac = Gold Lv. 89 Block
Watmel + Apicot = Olive Block Lv. 50
Belue + Ganlon = Lv. 50 Indigo Block
Belue + Salac = Lv. 88 Gray Block
Ganlon + Salac = Lv 54 Gold
Ganlon + Apicot = Lv. 101 Gold
Salac + Apicot = Lv. 102 Gold (Full yellow sour)
Spelon + Durin = Gray Lv. 37 Block
Spelon + Ganlon = Gold Lv. 63
Spelon + Salac = Brown Lv. 50
Spelon + Apicot = Gold lv. 62
Belue + Durin = Ovlive Lv. 50
Belue + Apicot = Gray Lv. 86
Liechi + Palmtre = Gold 63
Liechi + Watmel = Gold Lv. 92
Liechi + Durin = Purple Lv. 50
Liechi + Salac= gray lv. 101
Liechi + Apicot = brow block lv. 50
Petaya + Pamtre = Lv. 51 Gold
Petaya + Watmel = Lv. 62 Gold
Petaya + Durin = Lv. 90 Gold block
Petaya + Ganlon = Lv. 103 Gold Block
Petaya + Salac = Lv. 53 Gold
Petaya + Apicot = Lv. 50 Gold
Petaya + Spelon = Lv. 88 Gray

Thats all I have. If you plan on nearly maxing every stat, You have to have level 50 to 60 Gray blocks with Hardy, Quirky etc personalities. Lv. 100 blocks fill up too much and makes it so you can't max out the other stats. To do this all I had to do was blend with Mr. Lad, and Lass at Lilycove. Of course the gray blocks aren't made unless you blend Liechi and down the list. Anything above with give you Gold blocks that fill just 2 stats.

Enigma, Lansat and the other two stink. They don't work. They give you lv. 6-10 blocks. I have no idea what Enigma is even there for? hmmm

Hope that list helps. I wrote this down because I couldn't remember what I already blended. Happy blending!

- - - - -
UIRULOSER, LANDERZDUMBASS, THAT STUPID DONALD KID, WHITE CAT CROSS DRESSER, AND PIKA("UHHH IF YOU BRING YOUR GAMESHARK WITH YOU NINTENDO MIGHT KNOW YOU HAVE HACKED YOUR GAME") ALL DECIDE TO GO AND GANG EACHOTHER W/URILOSER'S ANNOYING ELEPHANT BLOW UP DOLL

Andrusus
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1657

Member Rated:
posted 10-15-2003 11:42 PM      Profile for Andrusus     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks a lot. That's a great help. Now I have to try to track down some of my friends and try them out.
From: Toledo, OH, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
TIDUSBLITZABESX
Farting Nudist
Member # 3390

Member Rated:
posted 10-17-2003 02:39 PM      Profile for TIDUSBLITZABESX   Author's Homepage   Email TIDUSBLITZABESX   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No problem, hey if you have 2 other friends to blend with you are better off than just one other person to blend with. You want to try to fill out as many stats as you can at once, as you only get so many chances to feed your pokemon blocks before they can't eat anymore. Hey my suggestion is to go to pika's site have you and your friends hack those berries you can't get, and have at least 3 other people hacking the same berries and blend with you. See what you come up with. I think you could completely max out all your contest stats if you get high level gray blocks! Worth a try good luck!

- - - - -
UIRULOSER, LANDERZDUMBASS, THAT STUPID DONALD KID, WHITE CAT CROSS DRESSER, AND PIKA("UHHH IF YOU BRING YOUR GAMESHARK WITH YOU NINTENDO MIGHT KNOW YOU HAVE HACKED YOUR GAME") ALL DECIDE TO GO AND GANG EACHOTHER W/URILOSER'S ANNOYING ELEPHANT BLOW UP DOLL

Cullen
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 3547

Member Rated:
posted 11-20-2003 06:44 AM      Profile for Cullen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Has anyone cracked the formula behind berry blending yet? I know Meowth346 has the ROM data on the berries themselves on his site but I'd like to be able to use these to figure out what pokeblock you'll end up with for a given berry combination, rather than a trial and error technique.
From: Newcastle, England | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.