The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Brightpowder or Lax Incense?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Brightpowder or Lax Incense?
Tenshi no Myu
Farting Nudist
Member # 1120

Member Rated:
posted 09-15-2003 11:00 PM      Profile for Tenshi no Myu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Is there a difference between them? Also, is there a difference between Sea Incense and Mystic Water, while we're at it. ^^

- - - - -
It hung on with Focus Band!

From: Seattle Below | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Pokewaterking
Farting Nudist
Member # 3509

Member Rated:
posted 09-16-2003 10:25 PM      Profile for Pokewaterking     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Lax incense and Sea incense force certain prevolutions while breeding besides power-ups.

Bright powder and Mystic water only enhance the corresponding moves.

[ 09-16-2003, 10:28 PM: Message edited by: Pokewaterking ]

- - - - -
Kyogre deep freezes Mewtwo with Sher Cold!

Tenshi no Myu
Farting Nudist
Member # 1120

Member Rated:
posted 09-16-2003 10:37 PM      Profile for Tenshi no Myu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Actually, what I meant is that do they inhance the moves/evasion by the same amount, or are they different strengths?

- - - - -
It hung on with Focus Band!

From: Seattle Below | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Whiner
Member # 1465

Member Rated:
posted 09-16-2003 11:50 PM      Profile for 137   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
With the Sea Incense, water moves are boosted by 5% instead of the 10% with Mystic Water. I've heard that the Lax Incense is only half as effective as the Brightpowder, but I don't know about the values associated with that.
From: Space. Like, outer space. | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pokewaterking
Farting Nudist
Member # 3509

Member Rated:
posted 09-17-2003 12:51 PM      Profile for Pokewaterking     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sorry Tenshi my bad. That would be the effects of being a newbie [Smile]

Since we are on the topic. Where can you get bright powder?

- - - - -
Kyogre deep freezes Mewtwo with Sher Cold!

Andrusus
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1657

Member Rated:
posted 09-17-2003 09:35 PM      Profile for Andrusus     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Its a battle tower prize. You get it randonly after 42 consecutive wins.
From: Toledo, OH, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Dark_Herakurosu
Farting Nudist
Member # 1677

Member Rated:
posted 09-21-2003 11:02 PM      Profile for Dark_Herakurosu   Author's Homepage   Email Dark_Herakurosu   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Brightpowder increases evasion by ~8%. Lax Incense increases evasion by a solid 5%. You do the math.
From: the wreckage of Indianapolis | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Odnamra Taizem
Farting Nudist
Member # 2689

Member Rated:
posted 09-23-2003 10:52 PM      Profile for Odnamra Taizem   Author's Homepage   Email Odnamra Taizem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I heard the effect of the Incenses are cumulative.
I mean, a pokémon holding an Incense enters the arena and, as turns passes, the effect of the Incense gradually increases, much like Speed Boost.

I haven't had much time to test it lately, though, so I can't really tell whether it's true or not...

- - - - -
"We did it becuase... we're us!" - Ivan

From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.