The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Berries from the Berry Master's Wife?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Berries from the Berry Master's Wife?
TIDUSBLITZABESX
Farting Nudist
Member # 3390

Member Rated:
posted 07-18-2003 03:53 AM      Profile for TIDUSBLITZABESX   Author's Homepage   Email TIDUSBLITZABESX   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I know the codes your suppose to give her. First one Challenge Contest, Then Super Hustle, then Cool Latios, I know I can't have Cool Latios and Overwelming Latias yet. I should be able to have Challenge Contest and Super Hustle in the word bank. I don't though. So my question is how do I pick up the words "Super", "Contest", and "Hustle"? I have had the contest past for a long time and have already won contests except for Master rank. Can anyone help me on this? Thanks

- - - - -
UIRULOSER, LANDERZDUMBASS, THAT STUPID DONALD KID, WHITE CAT CROSS DRESSER, AND PIKA("UHHH IF YOU BRING YOUR GAMESHARK WITH YOU NINTENDO MIGHT KNOW YOU HAVE HACKED YOUR GAME") ALL DECIDE TO GO AND GANG EACHOTHER W/URILOSER'S ANNOYING ELEPHANT BLOW UP DOLL

Bugcatcher Ed
Farting Nudist
Member # 3289

Member Rated:
posted 08-04-2003 04:20 PM      Profile for Bugcatcher Ed     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"Contest" didn't show up on my daughters' games until they beat the Elite Four. Have you beaten them yet in your current game?
TIDUSBLITZABESX
Farting Nudist
Member # 3390

Member Rated:
posted 08-04-2003 05:00 PM      Profile for TIDUSBLITZABESX   Author's Homepage   Email TIDUSBLITZABESX   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No I could defeat the elite four with just one of my pokemon because he is at level 100 but I am affraid I will lose interest after I beat the Elite Four. So I am taking my time growing tons of berries, fighting trainers for cash, building up different pokemon just to have other options incase I do want to play after I beat the elite four and face the tower.

Maybe what has to be done to get Super and contest is to win beauty, cool, tough, cute, and Smart ranks with one pokemon instead of just winning one catagory with one pokemon then win another with another one. If only I had my hands on more class A berries [Smile]

- - - - -
UIRULOSER, LANDERZDUMBASS, THAT STUPID DONALD KID, WHITE CAT CROSS DRESSER, AND PIKA("UHHH IF YOU BRING YOUR GAMESHARK WITH YOU NINTENDO MIGHT KNOW YOU HAVE HACKED YOUR GAME") ALL DECIDE TO GO AND GANG EACHOTHER W/URILOSER'S ANNOYING ELEPHANT BLOW UP DOLL

Whiner
Member # 1465

Member Rated:
posted 08-04-2003 06:59 PM      Profile for 137   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have only participated in one Contest (Cute, Minun crushed) and I have Contest in my list. I had it before I beat the E4. Just for your info . . .
From: Space. Like, outer space. | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
TIDUSBLITZABESX
Farting Nudist
Member # 3390

Member Rated:
posted 08-05-2003 01:28 AM      Profile for TIDUSBLITZABESX   Author's Homepage   Email TIDUSBLITZABESX   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the info 137, did you beat any other contests with him as well? Maybe he had highly appealing moves?

- - - - -

Whiner
Member # 1465

Member Rated:
posted 08-05-2003 01:35 AM      Profile for 137   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I didn't even bother looking up what town the next contest is in. I'm not worried about contests just yet. I'm training for Battle Tower.
TIDUSBLITZABESX
Farting Nudist
Member # 3390

Member Rated:
posted 08-08-2003 06:10 PM      Profile for TIDUSBLITZABESX   Author's Homepage   Email TIDUSBLITZABESX   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Anyone know where to get The Galon Berry, the Salac berry, the Petaya Berry, the Apicot Berry, the Starf Berry, the Lansat Berry, and the Enigma Berry?????

- - - - -

Bugcatcher Ed
Farting Nudist
Member # 3289

Member Rated:
posted 08-08-2003 07:01 PM      Profile for Bugcatcher Ed     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Meowth346 says that battle card packs in Japan contain enigma berry cards. There's some reason to believe that berries received from an ecard can, under some circumstance, transform into another berry. So, my guess (Rampant speculation warning!) is that you read an berry ecard and it transforms into one of those. Berries seem to come in groups of four, so maybe four of those kinds can be acquired that way. The remaining berry may be available only from Nintendo or may not be available through any normal means.
TIDUSBLITZABESX
Farting Nudist
Member # 3390

Member Rated:
posted 08-08-2003 10:34 PM      Profile for TIDUSBLITZABESX   Author's Homepage   Email TIDUSBLITZABESX   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well that makes me wonder, maybe I should get some e-cards for pokemon and see what happens. Both ruby and saphire came with E-cards. One of them is a trainer battle that has to be activated by a mystery event. I can't seem to find where the mystery event is or who I talk to, to get that option?

- - - - -

Bugcatcher Ed
Farting Nudist
Member # 3289

Member Rated:
posted 08-09-2003 08:41 AM      Profile for Bugcatcher Ed     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
In the Petalburg Pokemon Center, right next to the PC, there's a guy who lets you change the saying on your trainer card. Change it to "MYSTERY EVENT IS EXCITING". Save the game. Restart the game. You should now have the Mystery event option.
TIDUSBLITZABESX
Farting Nudist
Member # 3390

Member Rated:
posted 08-09-2003 10:01 PM      Profile for TIDUSBLITZABESX   Author's Homepage   Email TIDUSBLITZABESX   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks I will have to do that. I probably should also get a pokemon that steals like Linoone that has covet. These pokemon have some good items =) This trainer has all Level 50 pokemon this should be a good intro to the battle tower for the Level 50 area.

- - - - -

Twinkle
I'm feeling fat and sassy~!
Member # 1690

Member Rated:
posted 08-10-2003 03:41 AM      Profile for Twinkle        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Er, actually, as far as I can tell berries generally come in groups of 5, not 4. With few exceptions, they tend to form cycles between different flavors.

- - - - -
Hich loch faauto noxlattoyen.

TIDUSBLITZABESX
Farting Nudist
Member # 3390

Member Rated:
posted 08-10-2003 03:31 PM      Profile for TIDUSBLITZABESX   Author's Homepage   Email TIDUSBLITZABESX   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well some berries can get groups of 5 and some can only max out to 3. The berries that can max out to 5 you have to water allot. Hondew, Pomeg, Magost, Kelpsy, Qualot, Cornn, etc... can get 5 groups. High class berries like Spelon can only get groups of two if watered allot. Real pain but probably well worth the time. Leppa can Max out with groups of 3, Figgi and Wikki Groups of 3, Tomato, etc.

I spent most of my time in the game growing berries. It some areas regardless if you water your berries or not, the berries grow slower than normal. The grass area where there is a soil patch just before Mt. Pyre takes forever to grow anything! I tested it out, I grew Hondew in the desert and in the berry masters garden, and inbetween mauville and Vandendorf. Watered them all the same. I got 5 groups off the hondew off the desert route, route 111, and the area between Mauville and Vandendorf. I went to go check the Hondew near Mt. Pyre, it only had just sprouted. I watered it allot there too.

I figured this information would be useful so no one has to wait around days for berries to grow in a slow spot. Theres two other patches of slow areas that are off of route 119 just before Fort Tree. BE AWARE!

- - - - -

Whiner
Member # 1465

Member Rated:
posted 08-10-2003 05:56 PM      Profile for 137   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't think he's talking about how many berries come from a plant. I think the groups he's talking about are what you, Tidus, have reffered to as classes (Class B, etc.). I also think it's groups of 5. It's too bad you need an Ereader to get some of those berries. I'm not buying one without better incentive than berries.
TIDUSBLITZABESX
Farting Nudist
Member # 3390

Member Rated:
posted 08-10-2003 07:25 PM      Profile for TIDUSBLITZABESX   Author's Homepage   Email TIDUSBLITZABESX   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh I see. My bad. Class A berries take so long to grow though but having allot of those is well worth it.

I already have the E-reader I just need to pick up some E-cards besides the ones that came with the game.

The Trainer card I entered that was accessed to the mystery event, did not come out like I thought. I thought I would fight her right after I scanned the card, but instead she is some where in Hoen and I have no idea where she is hiding. Her last pokemon has a Pamtre Berry attached. I wonder if I could steal that with covet or if that is against the rules with trainer pokemon?

- - - - -

Whiner
Member # 1465

Member Rated:
posted 08-11-2003 01:06 AM      Profile for 137   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I've heard that doesn't work with Record Traded Secret Base battles, nor with Battle Tower. So, I doubt it, but try and let us know.
Twinkle
Member # 1690

Member Rated:
posted 08-11-2003 02:24 AM      Profile for Twinkle        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nope. Battle-e trainers are essentially identical to individual Battle Tower battles. I don't really see the point to them.

- - - - -

Whiner
Member # 1465

Member Rated:
posted 08-11-2003 02:30 AM      Profile for 137   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You mean no Exp?
Twinkle
Member # 1690

Member Rated:
posted 08-11-2003 02:37 AM      Profile for Twinkle        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't think so, but don't quote me on that.

- - - - -

TIDUSBLITZABESX
Farting Nudist
Member # 3390

Member Rated:
posted 08-11-2003 12:40 PM      Profile for TIDUSBLITZABESX   Author's Homepage   Email TIDUSBLITZABESX   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think she might give you cash and experience. Her trainer name is Lady Astrid. Has Mawile, Sableye, and the next one is a mystery that contains the held palmtre berry. All her pokemon are at level 50. It is one of those rich trainers that give you allot of cash normally. I still can't find her. Maybe she is hidden in a secret base???

- - - - -

Twinkle
Member # 1690

Member Rated:
posted 08-11-2003 04:53 PM      Profile for Twinkle        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No, she's in the old guy's house with the door that you couldn't go in before. In Mossdeep, I think.

- - - - -

TIDUSBLITZABESX
Farting Nudist
Member # 3390

Member Rated:
posted 08-11-2003 05:09 PM      Profile for TIDUSBLITZABESX   Author's Homepage   Email TIDUSBLITZABESX   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
oh thanks Twinkle, I will check that out! I will have to see if I can steal from her pokemon. Might not work. I will confirm that.

- - - - -

TIDUSBLITZABESX
Farting Nudist
Member # 3390

Member Rated:
posted 08-11-2003 10:17 PM      Profile for TIDUSBLITZABESX   Author's Homepage   Email TIDUSBLITZABESX   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
whoever said that you would not recieve experience or money was right, you just fight her and she gives you nothing. You can steal the item but you can't keep it, it just makes it so Lady Astrid's pokemon can't have the effect of the held item. I have no idea what the point of it was?? She was sure enough behind the old mans once locked door at mosseep city. Easy with level 90 pokemon.

Maybe you have to scan more of these trainers like a collection and beat them to get something???

- - - - -

TIDUSBLITZABESX
Farting Nudist
Member # 3390

Member Rated:
posted 08-15-2003 05:37 PM      Profile for TIDUSBLITZABESX   Author's Homepage   Email TIDUSBLITZABESX   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Alright for those who want to know link berry blends I have a few I wrote down when I was blending, this is kinda interesting.

Wikki + Chesto = Lv. 24 or 25 Blue Block

Cherri + Figgi = Lv. 24 or 25 Red Block

Kelpsi + Chesto = Indigo Lv . 24 or 25 (it might be a solid blue block too can't remember that one)

Rawst + Magost = Lv. 25 of 25 Green Block

Spellon + Nomel = Lv. 50 of 48 Gold Block!

Spellon + Figgi = Lv. 50 of 38 Gold Block

Linking up seems to make some good blocks!

[ 08-16-2003, 06:38 PM: Message edited by: TIDUSBLITZABESX ]

- - - - -

TIDUSBLITZABESX
Farting Nudist
Member # 3390

Member Rated:
posted 08-16-2003 10:34 PM      Profile for TIDUSBLITZABESX   Author's Homepage   Email TIDUSBLITZABESX   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok anyone that has got "Super" and "Contest" in their vocab for sayings, can you possibily think of any type of events you did that might of gotten those two words? I am up to the Hyper Rank Contest and I talked to the reporter in every contest house, and watched it on tv and still nothing new. The reporter also posted those two words on the tv and I still don't have them. Does anyone know what they could of done? I don't want to wait to defeat the elite 4!!

- - - - -

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.