The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Requesting EV Info.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Requesting EV Info.
CHaRiZaRd
Farting Nudist
Member # 994

Member Rated:
posted 06-04-2003 03:55 PM      Profile for CHaRiZaRd   Author's Homepage   Email CHaRiZaRd   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone.

I just want to know if anyone could please post a site that shows places in Hoenn where EVs could be earned easily for each stat. Preferably 2 EVs for a certain wild Pokemon.

I know EVs are pretty much like stat exp, but I want to know more about them and how they work. Like... If I were to battle against wild Linoone and Manectric's for speed (2 EVs a pop, I think), would it be the same in the long run if I battled versus weaker Pokemon that gave 1 EV for speed each battle?

If you don't want to explain, again, a site would be really helpful.

Thanks guys.

Haruka
Farting Nudist
Member # 3300

Member Rated:
posted 06-04-2003 05:29 PM      Profile for Haruka   Email Haruka   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
www.pokefor.tk has a listing of effort points per area..gamefaqs might have per Pokémon..

Yes, as long as you get the Effort you want, it doesn;t care if you got it 1,2,4 or 8 at a time.

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.