The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Breeding Stats in Pokemon Ruby/Saphire

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Breeding Stats in Pokemon Ruby/Saphire
TIDUSBLITZABESX
Farting Nudist
Member # 3390

Member Rated:
posted 06-03-2003 02:41 PM      Profile for TIDUSBLITZABESX   Author's Homepage   Email TIDUSBLITZABESX   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
For you stat people out there I have a question. I caught Several Slakoffs (cant remember the real name). I used rare candies to find their base stats and found a male and a female with an attack of 107 after evolving them to Vigorof. I reset the game and bred them both as Slaks. Now the problem is I heard the offspring are suppose to get upgraded stats from their parents. This is not the case in my situation. The egg babies ended up with between 90-98 attack power. So they lost some off their attack. IT seems that their speed has gone up by far but not their attack power!

How can I breed Slak egg babies that have better attack power than their parents?

If personality stats are involved how would you go about improving the parents personality stats?

- - - - -
UIRULOSER, LANDERZDUMBASS, THAT STUPID DONALD KID, WHITE CAT CROSS DRESSER, AND PIKA("UHHH IF YOU BRING YOUR GAMESHARK WITH YOU NINTENDO MIGHT KNOW YOU HAVE HACKED YOUR GAME") ALL DECIDE TO GO AND GANG EACHOTHER W/URILOSER'S ANNOYING ELEPHANT BLOW UP DOLL

pika
Farting Nudist
Member # 1908

Member Rated:
posted 06-03-2003 05:15 PM      Profile for pika   Author's Homepage   Email pika   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
2 ivs are passed from each parent. They can be the same. Which ones is random so - you breeding is less useful in rs (compared to gs)

- - - - -
"PIKA OF ALL PEOPLE IS THE BIGGEST TWO-FACED ASSHOLE HERE. AS HE ALREADY DEMONSTRATED HE SAID THAT THERE IS A WAY TO MAX OUT ALL STATS COMPLETELY ABOVE 510. WELL DUH...! HOW WOULD HE KNOW THAT IF HE DIDN'T HACK IT HIMSELF?! LOL! PATHETIC!"
TIDUSBLITZABESX

TIDUSBLITZABESX
Farting Nudist
Member # 3390

Member Rated:
posted 07-08-2003 03:26 PM      Profile for TIDUSBLITZABESX   Author's Homepage   Email TIDUSBLITZABESX   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Actually I talked to this guy Uiru before I left RPGamer and he showed me that IVs can increase by breeding. It is random though. If you catuch a pokemon in the wild the IVs aren't really set in stone. When you breed the egg babies IVs are set in stone. Though it could take a while to get what you want it works better than catching one in the wild! If you want the website explaining everything here ya go

http://database.stumpnet.net/

- - - - -
UIRULOSER, LANDERZDUMBASS, THAT STUPID DONALD KID, WHITE CAT CROSS DRESSER, AND PIKA("UHHH IF YOU BRING YOUR GAMESHARK WITH YOU NINTENDO MIGHT KNOW YOU HAVE HACKED YOUR GAME") ALL DECIDE TO GO AND GANG EACHOTHER W/URILOSER'S ANNOYING ELEPHANT BLOW UP DOLL

Whiner
Member # 1465

Member Rated:
posted 07-08-2003 07:39 PM      Profile for 137   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Pretty sure the stat breeding section is about GSC.
From: Space. Like, outer space. | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
TIDUSBLITZABESX
Farting Nudist
Member # 3390

Member Rated:
posted 07-09-2003 11:51 PM      Profile for TIDUSBLITZABESX   Author's Homepage   Email TIDUSBLITZABESX   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No this was on RUBY/Saphire. You told me about the max stat stuff but this breeding stuff came from the site that Vargas found. Tells how to calculate stats and everything. I will leave the website in my next post. I guess you cant update your posts here so your forced to double post [Frown] so anyone who wants to see this website can get access to it.

- - - - -

TIDUSBLITZABESX
Farting Nudist
Member # 3390

Member Rated:
posted 07-09-2003 11:57 PM      Profile for TIDUSBLITZABESX   Author's Homepage   Email TIDUSBLITZABESX   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/pokemon_rs_trainer.txt

- - - - -

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.