The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » I'm pretty sure this has been discussed...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm pretty sure this has been discussed...
lorelai54
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2449

Member Rated:
posted 04-10-2003 02:12 AM      Profile for lorelai54   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
... before, but I wasn't here when it was, so I was hoping someone could explain to me the link between the Pokemon's nature and their stat increases. Is there a relationship? What's the best nature to have?
From: California, USA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
Porygone
The Goatse Man
Member # 805

Member Rated:
posted 04-10-2003 08:53 AM      Profile for Porygone   Email Porygone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Simple.

A Pokemon's nature will boost one stat by 10%, and lower another by 10%. Note that some natures will boost/drop the same stat, thus causing the nature to have a neutral effect on stats.

Also, a Pokemon's nature will affect what PokeBlocks Pokemon will like and dislike. This is very helpful to know for Pokemon that you plan on entering in contests, or if you plan on raising Feebas (Since Feebas evolves based on 'beauty', it's helpful to get one with a nature that likes 'dry' PokeBlocks), since Pokemon can only eat a certain amount of Blocks.

Try this site for a graph showing stat changes and likes/dislikes.

- - - - -
YOU'RE WINNER!

From: Celadon City Gym | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.