The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » GB Color cartridge battery replacement

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: GB Color cartridge battery replacement
Bugcatcher Ed
Farting Nudist
Member # 3289

Member Rated:
posted 03-27-2003 12:40 PM      Profile for Bugcatcher Ed     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My apologies, this post probably doesn't belong here. I just couldn't figure out where else to put it [Embarrassed] . Does anyone know where there are instructions for replacing the batteries on GB color cartridges? Some of our games are dying.
D-Teclis
Farting Nudist
Member # 974

Member Rated:
posted 03-27-2003 03:11 PM      Profile for D-Teclis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
get a megamem,your life will be better,you will see angels in the slies,and you won't fear the loss of your saves.

Also,you just need a special screwdriver (search on google).The battery is a standard one.

- - - - -
Hearing about brats getting their butt's kicked is always satisfying.~~Pokegod

Bugcatcher Ed
Farting Nudist
Member # 3289

Member Rated:
posted 03-27-2003 03:27 PM      Profile for Bugcatcher Ed     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your response, D-Teclis. I'll consider the megamem, but I'd still like the cartridges to work independently. I've got the screwdriver (try looking at www.mcminone.com, it's cheaper). I also have the batteries. However, the batteries in the cartridges are crimped onto little metal strips, which are soldered in place. I don't have the strips or the crimping device, and I'm reluctant to just solder the batteries in directly.
Peter the man
Farting Nudist
Member # 535

posted 04-01-2003 09:40 AM      Profile for Peter the man   Author's Homepage   Email Peter the man   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Have you tried just using ordinary tape?

- - - - -
The F-word!
Download as a .doc file here.
Download as a .wav file here.

From: Helsinki, Finland | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.