The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Mud Sport and Water Sport

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mud Sport and Water Sport
PikachuThunder
Farting Nudist
Member # 22

Member Rated:
posted 03-16-2003 08:04 AM      Profile for PikachuThunder        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
According to Meowth346...

Mud Sport reduces the damage caused by Electric-type attacks to both the user and the opponent as long as the user of Mud Sport stays in battle.

Water Sport reduces the damage caused by Fire-type attacks to both the user and the opponent as long as the user of Water Sport stays in battle.

So here's my questions...

1. These attacks sound like they'd also effect the partners in a 2 vs 2 match-up. Is that the case?

2. Would one of these moves cancel the other out, like the weather moves, or would they both take effect at the same time?

3. Speaking of weather, could the weather have any effect on these moves? (IE possibly Sunny Day drying up Water Sport, possibly Mud Sport protecting from Sandstorm)

4. Are there any other effects (positive or negative) that can happen when these moves are in action? (IE possibly Water Sport makes Pokémon more susceptible to Electric-type attacks)

Barrierd
I have a colony of shrimp living in my bladder
Member # 3132

Member Rated:
posted 03-17-2003 10:19 PM      Profile for Barrierd   Email Barrierd   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This is what I've taken by playing the game (not researching, mind you), so there's a chance that I'm wrong.

1. The moves don't target anything, so they should affect all Pokémon.

2. I'm not exactly sure if one cancels the other out, but from my expert deducing skills, I figure that one cancels the other out.

3. I think the weather moves and these two moves are completely independant of each other. Not 100% sure though.

4. I don't think so.

Hopefully this gives you something to chew before you find out the details.

- - - - -
Where are my bitches

From: Victoria, B.C., Canada | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
TalkingToiletSeat
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 192

Member Rated:
posted 03-22-2003 10:00 AM      Profile for TalkingToiletSeat   Email TalkingToiletSeat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MKFanha: 1. They target self, only affect the user
MKFanha: 2. They don't cancel.
MKFanha: 3. No effect from my research.
MKFanha: 4. I've been looking into it, none found yet though.

Straight from the mouth of the Ahnaf..

- - - - -
MKFanha (4:44:34 PM): ET gets me hot :o
i am having a bad case of "nervous farts"

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.