The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Happiness?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happiness?
SongBear88
Farting Nudist
Member # 2145

Member Rated:
posted 10-30-2002 08:10 PM      Profile for SongBear88   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have a question. What are the happiness gains in GSC for doing different things, such as giving a pokemon a haircut or catching it with a Friend Ball?
EspeonNidoking
warcraft 3
Member # 2028

posted 11-02-2002 06:49 PM      Profile for EspeonNidoking   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i think friend ball automatically brings it up like 25% (or to the first step, where it: "Looks sorta happy" or whatever.)

i think everything else is only a small amount, except for the haircut. the haircut brings it up a lot, i'm not sure for the exact number.

also getting in battles, and healing with Lemonade/Soda/Water also brings it up a lot.

i'll get you the exact % sometime when i have more time on my hands. [Smile]

- - - - -
"Yeah, my pubic hair has dollar signs trimmed in it!

$$Bling Bling$$" ~Jman

From: Summit,New Jersey, Tampa, Fl, and Rindge, NH | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
The Purple Lanturn
Farting Nudist
Member # 2168

Member Rated:
posted 11-02-2002 06:55 PM      Profile for The Purple Lanturn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If you need it, everything on happiness is here:
http://user.yagb.de/meowth346/data/tame/tame_gsc.php

- - - - -
It's too hard to think of a signature.

From: Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.