The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Does anyone have a full, up-to-date list of Pokecenter moves?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does anyone have a full, up-to-date list of Pokecenter moves?
Jolt135
Farting Nudist
Member # 1974

Member Rated:
posted 09-20-2002 03:34 PM      Profile for Jolt135   Author's Homepage   Email Jolt135   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Because I want to make sure that the movelist on my guide (which I've officially restarted, for those of you unawares) is completely accurate and encompassing.

The prize is a mention in the credits.

3, 2, 1, Go!

From: Woodbridge, VA, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 09-22-2002 04:15 AM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Meowth's site has ALOT of them...

note, you might want to ignore the following things I say, it's late at night and doesn't make 100% sense and it might not be accurate anyway:

He might be lacking one though, but, that one doesn't REALLY matter because only like a small amount pf people in the whole country got this one I heard about...

What happened was the cartridge the Pokecenter Received they never used, in other words, they got a promo thing but never got around to using it, so, only a few insiders got it...

Anyway, I think Meowth's site is www.geocities.com/Meowth346/forever.htm

good luck...

- - - - -
even my mother thinks i'm an idiot

Tghost
Farting Nudist
Member # 1418

Member Rated:
posted 09-24-2002 08:00 AM      Profile for Tghost   Author's Homepage   Email Tghost   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
While you're at it, check out this thread - http://pub102.ezboard.com/fpokeforgoldsilver.showMessage?topicID=2233.topic - from Meowth's board.

- - - - -
My brain went on vacation and left my pancreas in charge

From: Auckland, New Zealand | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jolt135
Farting Nudist
Member # 1974

Member Rated:
posted 09-27-2002 02:51 PM      Profile for Jolt135   Author's Homepage   Email Jolt135   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Never mind. I found this.

Hazing Kingdra...fun...

faqmike
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 3082

Member Rated:
posted 10-08-2002 09:01 PM      Profile for faqmike   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Gasp

You found my site.

Anyways your suposed to e-mail me for permission. [Mad]

Well since you found me I grant it to you. How did you find it?

- - - - -
Visit my site http://faqmike.cjb.net

From: New York City | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Chrisodeo
Farting Nudist
Member # 2855

Member Rated:
posted 10-08-2002 09:21 PM      Profile for Chrisodeo   Author's Homepage   Email Chrisodeo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Umm... you only need permission to have a copy for viewing on your own site. Linking is perfectly fine.
faqmike
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 3082

Member Rated:
posted 10-14-2002 03:10 PM      Profile for faqmike   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Look faq gives me the immpression of a text file. A text file does not have a link.

Anyways please use the new link because otherwise it might come out poorly

New Link Here

Normally I wouldn't bother but this is the #1 source of links to my list.

- - - - -

SongBear88
Farting Nudist
Member # 2145

Member Rated:
posted 10-30-2002 08:08 PM      Profile for SongBear88   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Go to this site:

http://www.pokemonfanuniverse.com/

There are about 30 different pokemon listed.

faqmike
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 3082

Member Rated:
posted 01-27-2003 08:31 AM      Profile for faqmike   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mimicing Wobbufett are in our future...
Rock Throwing Aerodactyl's...
And Bubbling Magikarp!
http://www.pokemon.com/events/events8.asp

- - - - -

Jolt135
Farting Nudist
Member # 1974

Member Rated:
posted 01-27-2003 06:18 PM      Profile for Jolt135   Author's Homepage   Email Jolt135   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Already in.

Now I just have to do the REST of the 1.994 updates, and only then can I start planning for Version 2!

It's like being a workaholic with a 70-hour week, except there's no money involved.

*points to phrase "Donations are gladly accepted"*

Thom Burr
Farting Nudist
Member # 1267

Member Rated:
posted 01-27-2003 06:31 PM      Profile for Thom Burr   Email Thom Burr   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Donald recently posted his thoughts on these latest/last NYC Pokecenter moves on gamefaqs... Basically, his general opinion seemed to be that whoever was choosing these moves seemed to be crashing and burning everything left of the standard GSC movesets...

I had planned to visit NYC late last year, but when I found out GSC wouldn't be compatible with RS, I shelved those plans...Honestly, I have to think that NYC moves are going to remain just a curiosity for folks obsessed with the old GSC game, in the same way that some (few) people still only want to play pure RBY (or maybe only RB) games.

I've heard the Pokecenter machines will be shutting down for GBA upgrades in mid-March. Sounds about right. I've rescheduled my travel plans for early April.

- - - - -
This is not a signature.

Rolken
Vulcan
Member # 7

Member Rated:
posted 01-27-2003 06:53 PM      Profile for Rolken   Author's Homepage   Email Rolken   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
http://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/tuff/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=005269

I will drag out and shoot any jerk who tries to pull NYC moves on me.

...well, unless he's actually been there, maybe.

- - - - -
[insert sig here]

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.