The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Levels & areas that pokemon can be caught at?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Levels & areas that pokemon can be caught at?
10,000Lb.Snorlax
loves long time.
Member # 13

Member Rated:
posted 07-29-2002 03:49 PM      Profile for 10,000Lb.Snorlax   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Anyone know a source for the levels that pokemon are caught at? There are a lot for the areas, but I can't seem to find any for the levels that they are in each area...
Thom Burr
Farting Nudist
Member # 1267

Member Rated:
posted 07-29-2002 04:34 PM      Profile for Thom Burr   Email Thom Burr   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The Prima Master Pokedex for GS has all the level, time, and area info for all wild pokemon. It is almost certainly the most useful and comprehensive paper reference guide to GS, as it includes lots of RBY info and has just about every GS trivia tidbit (with the large exception of walkthru and ingame play info, which it doesn't cover).

I don't know if it has been updated for Crystal, nor do I know where such info on RBY can be found, so for these four carts, I think we're out of luck. I suspect Meowth346 has this info squirelled away somewhere, as his L30 Team Building Contest seemed to reequire a rather in-depth knowledge of levels and locations...But I can't recall ever seeing this info posted on his site. Pikacard listed the lowest levels that RBY pokes could be caught at, but I don't think he included the locations...

- - - - -
This is not a signature.

White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 07-29-2002 04:36 PM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Necrosaro

- - - - -
"Anybody gone into Whole Foods lately and see what they charge for arugula?"
-- Barack Obama, campaigning in Iowa

10,000Lb.Snorlax
loves long time.
Member # 13

Member Rated:
posted 07-29-2002 07:05 PM      Profile for 10,000Lb.Snorlax   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks a bunch Meowth, but I forgot to specify that I need one for Crystal! The reason I ask is because I forgot to shark in the legal areas and level and times where each species of pokemon can be caught (you know, what that old woman who "sees all" tells you about your pokemon). So now I have to go back and shark in the four bits corresponding to where I would have caught them if I had done it all legit, and what level they would have been at, and what time of day they would have appeared for me to catch them during. It's only because I'm such an anal sharker ( I don't want all my pokemon as having come from from route 42, where I*did* actually catch them)

So anybody know of a Crystal version?

if not, would the "Official Prima Guide" have the info?

White Cat
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 07-31-2002 04:24 PM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If they're the original 151, you could just transfer them to Chromatics and remove the catching stamp that way.

I know I have a Crystal random battle list on my home computer. E-mail me so I won't forget to send it to you (or post a link to where I got it) when I go home this weekend.

Wait, I just found one on GameFAQs. Go to this page and click on "Pokemon Locations FAQ".

- - - - -

10,000Lb.Snorlax
loves long time.
Member # 13

Member Rated:
posted 07-31-2002 11:06 PM      Profile for 10,000Lb.Snorlax   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
-- what I needed was a Crystal locations with the levels of each pokémon. Do you have one?
White Cat
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 08-01-2002 01:45 PM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I remembered that you wanted levels a few hours after I posted. Guess I'll have to wait until I get home. Sorry.

- - - - -

White Cat
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 08-03-2002 03:54 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Okay, I couldn't find the original source, so I posted them myself:

Crystal Johto
Crystal Kanto

BTW, why did you call me "Meowth" in your second post?

- - - - -

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 08-03-2002 05:50 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
BTW, why did you call me "Meowth" in your second post?

It just probably just a Froydrian Slip. He's so used to Meowth saving the day that even though he knew it was you, he accidently said Meowth because he has associated Meowth with helping...

maybe

10,000Lb.Snorlax
loves long time.
Member # 13

Member Rated:
posted 08-03-2002 11:17 PM      Profile for 10,000Lb.Snorlax   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Apologies - White Cat and Meowth kinda got mixed up in my head- I have lapses of retardism. Please excuse them.

Thanks for the info! You saved me a lot of time !

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.