next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » All-way max Mew

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: All-way max Mew
Mew lover 321
Farting Nudist
Member # 2541

Member Rated:
posted 07-12-2002 05:48 PM      Profile for Mew lover 321        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok, this is untested, but do you know the blue Ditto trick? What would happen if you got a max DV pokemon and gave it mimic, then mystery gifted it to the trainer house, and then used Mew's Transform to be just like Ditto and copy the DV's of the max stat Pokemon? This is just a thought, and I can't try it because I don't have a Mew... But then we have legal max stat Mews!

- - - - -
"Government employer looking for candidates. Criminal background required."

Found at the site "Things People Said"

From: The Orion Arm | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 07-12-2002 05:56 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok, this is untested, but do you know the blue Ditto trick? What would happen if you got a max DV pokemon and gave it mimic, then mystery gifted it to the trainer house, and then used Mew's Transform to be just like Ditto and copy the DV's of the max stat Pokemon? This is just a thought, and I can't try it because I don't have a Mew... But then we have legal max stat Mews!

Ok, the only way the trick works is on Red or Blue (and maybe yellow)

I'm afraid it's not possible because the way it works is the Pokémon you CATCH on Red/Blue is the one who gets the stats. You have to catch it. And sadly, Mew doesn't appear in the wild. Even if you caught a transformed Ditto who turned into a Mew, it's still a Ditto once you capture it or something...

Sorry, but, unless there's somekind of Ditto-Mew exploitation we could use, we can't get a max stat Mew because Mew isn't in the wild... not a bad idea though...

Mew lover 321
Farting Nudist
Member # 2541

Member Rated:
posted 07-12-2002 06:11 PM      Profile for Mew lover 321        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh well, maybe it could happen in Advance. That is if the Nintendo people make Mew catchable. Which means that there is no hope.

- - - - -
"Government employer looking for candidates. Criminal background required."

Found at the site "Things People Said"

From: The Orion Arm | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
jshadias
Farting Nudist
Member # 2710

Member Rated:
posted 07-12-2002 11:48 PM      Profile for jshadias   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The illegal max stat Mew thingy is a good thing because it makes a super-legendary weaker. BTW, what are Mew and Celebi's legal genes?

- - - - -
What Nintendo doesn't want you to know
Uiru: "Now that we're all used to the rules, clauses and by-laws... what would happen to the metagame if every one of them were whipped away?"
GP-Chan: "id probably quit every battle, and not just every other battle."
ThumbsOfSteel: "Why, because they broke the rules?"

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 07-13-2002 02:04 AM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I can't remember of the top of my head what Mew's offical DVs/IVs/DTs/Genes are, but, it is set so that all offical Mews are the same...

Celebi however has various DV's. Quite possibly just random.

If you search the forum for Mew DV you'll maybe find whatever Mew has...

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 07-13-2002 02:17 AM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The DV's of a Nintendo Mew is 5/10/1/12/5, right?

I found that here but the guy who posted it didn't seem 100% confident that was it...

EDIT: Ok I found it here

ALL "OFFICIAL" MEWS ARE THE SAME. EVERYONE AT AZURE KNOWS THIS. DV'S ARE (5) 10/1/12/5. That's 383 HP.

So, it's 10/1/12/5 [the reason the dude put (5) at the front is because that's the DV for HP, but, that's not really necessary because HP DV is based on your other 4 DVs. So, Mew is 10/1/12/5 or A/1/C/5

[ 07-13-2002, 02:21 AM: Message edited by: MK ]

theclaw
Farting Nudist
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
posted 07-31-2002 08:33 AM      Profile for theclaw   Author's Homepage   Email theclaw   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I found a glitch that ties into this.

If a wild Mew uses Transform and then you catch it, it will become Ditto. [Eek!]
I discovered this when I modified Pokemon Red to put Mew in the wild.
I believe this glitch is another reason why Mew isn't in the wild normally.
I don't know if this glitch happens in any other versions.

- - - - -
Come to my web site at http://geocities.com/theclaw135 . My message board is at http://pub081.ezboard.com/btheclaw135selectriccastle.

From: Pokemon World | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.